Holocaust in Burma/Myanmar

Bodies of Rohingya Muslims bagged and dumped by Burma's military.

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/905792987006853122/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/torture/rohingya-muslim-child-torture-burma-soldier-taser/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/07/massacre-at-tula-toli-rohingya-villagers-recall-horror-of-myanmar-army-attack
archive.is/0JHGH
patreon.com/cjwerleman
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border
time.com/4601203/burma-myanmar-muslim-insurgency-rohingya/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Myanmar
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/08/a-british-tabloid-stumbles-into-burmas-battle-over-fake-news/?utm_term=.be074d733fad
scribd.com/doc/175530387/RAPE-of-BURMESE-BUDDHIST-WOMEN
archive.is/c8zWD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bestgore.com/torture/rohingya-muslim-child-torture-burma-soldier-taser/

Obligatory

good

Holocaust only applies to people, muslims have displayed many times that they dont want to be people.

>Bodies of Rohingya Muslims bagged and dumped by Burma's military

Thanks based Burma !

Where can i donate ? u accept crypto ?!

Why isn't obammy over there preaching for peace, explaining how muslims are a peaceful and tolerant?

Proof? All I see is a bunch of bags but how can I be certain there are muzzies in them?

Ivanka's gonna show these videos to daddy Trump. He's gonna bomb Myanmar to stop the """genocide""". Might lead to a full on invasion because of the opium production. Calling it now. Screenshot this post.

>muslims spill into myanmar illegally from bangladesh
>breed like rabbits
>increasingly murder and rape native burmese
>gets so bad that in 2017 muslims are straight up massacring families and small villages in rohingya
>burmese stop taking shit and fight back
>"M-MUH GENOCIDE!!!!"
fuck off.

That is just nasty. That is gonna foul the water supply for months. Save money on bags, just burn the bodies.

Muslims chop up kids the world over, someone starts doing it to them and suddenly it's international news and we are supposed to think anything but "good"

Kebab status: Removed

An invasion would get btfo'd by China pretty quickly.

Oy vey shoa. These monkey mudslimes deserve every body in that river.

Holocaust means an animal sacrifice. It does apply to animals such as Muslims.

good.

What a rotten way to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

this, fuck the muslims and fuck their feelings

Crimea river!

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZDZCGQJf8

It was the fast-flowing river that doomed the inhabitants of Tula Toli.

Snaking around the remote village on three sides, the treacherous waters allowed Burmese soldiers to corner and hold people on the river’s sandy banks. Some were shot on the spot. Others drowned in the current as they tried to escape.

Zahir Ahmed made a panicked dash for the opposite bank, where he hid in thick jungle and watched his family’s last moments.

“I was right next to the water,” he recalled in an interview a week later at a refugee camp in neighbouring Bangladesh, his eyes bloodshot and his shirt stained with sweat and dirt.

Ahmed said teenagers and adults were shot with rifles, while babies and toddlers, including his youngest daughter, six-month old Hasina, were thrown into the water.

Ahmed cried as he described seeing his wife and children die, meticulously naming and counting them on both hands until he ran out of fingers.

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/07/massacre-at-tula-toli-rohingya-villagers-recall-horror-of-myanmar-army-attack

good

this

Please archive those
archive.is/0JHGH

Lefties and liberals/progressives sucking Aung San Suu Kyi pussy for decades

but she's just another slit eyed untermensch after all as is being proved here

patreon.com/cjwerleman

start reporting for inappropriate content faggots

I hope they make this guy the army inquisitor

The hippy river keepers are going to be upset!

Wut? This just shows that everyone, except delusional western liberals, naturally hates muslims.

>all peoples of the world are banding together to finally remove the eternal kebab

Who said multiculturalism doesn't work?

This. Based Buddhists are doing the jobs that we refuse to (yet should)

Where's the proof they've been massacring villages

Aunt sansuki did nothing wrong, get fucked mohammad

>implying thats not a muslim or a jew doing that for a propoganda stunt.
they pulled the same shit in Syria. Old Jew tricks are old

This is about the only thing I can agree on with Burma.

Good job, folks.

also, i dont see a single body in that video

it's a historical fact that invading muslims wiped out buddhism from its homeland of india. it's not at all inaccurate to conceive of islam as "anti-buddha" or "anti-buddhism". while islam may tolerate christianity and judaism, having shared origins, the religion of buddhism is an offense to the fundamentals of islam.

in buddhism
>no belief in god
>no belief in eternal individual souls
>no belief in one earth life, eternal afterlife
>no interest in semitic prophets, prophecies, or emotionally driven religions
>ultimate aim of life is not banging qt's in jannah with an infinite hard on but attaining spiritual extinction in nothingness, totally inconceivable to lusty arab minds

it's almost a certainty that invading muslims did not grasp the profound nature of the buddhist teachings, so one assumes they "got the gist of it" ie that it was alien to islamic sensibilities and sought to eradicate it. the most intolerant religion attacking the most tolerant religion - what could go wrong? well, they burned ancient libraries, murdered thousands of monks who refused to convert, and destroyed the heart of buddhism.

so, the quote "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it" applies here. should buddhists again passively allow the complete annihilation of their culture? it's a difficult question.

and it's the ultimate irony that muslims reacted so negatively to "budh" or statues of buddha. islam is up its own ass worshipping muhammad as the next best thing after god, who was just muhammad's malignant narcissistic alter ego anyway, as if his horny ways are really the best standard for all mankind in all times... give me a break. the buddha was ten thousand times the man that muhammad was, the buddha was what muhammad himself would've become had he conquered himself fully and not got married at 25 to an older woman who encouraged his world domination psychosis.

islam is anti-buddhism. you have to pick sides. muhammad or buddha?

Myanmar military is training right wing Buddhist monks to find and kill rohingya muslims

Why don't they burn the bodies. No need to spoil the water with some dirty muslims.

How can you even ask that?

The smell of moslems has been confirmed by the camera man

The problem is that the world doesn't know this yet.
Amass redpills for the eventual propaganda that will be spread across the internet.

wtf i love burma now

>carps

kek

This, I believe it, but I just need a source or two to ensure I can defend the killing of mudslimes.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/myanmar-nine-police-killed-insurgents-bangladesh-border
time.com/4601203/burma-myanmar-muslim-insurgency-rohingya/

Are these 2, from 2016, ok?

bump

The 'world' is very aware but it's basically chinas territory and the west does not want to complicate the relationship.
The moslems didn't do anything to deserve it and have been living there for a long time - myanmar is just as racist as Sup Forums preaches and staged some excuses for the worst case (too much international attention)

Must be crazy being surrounded by them...

How much does it takes to piss off buddhists to the point where they say fuck off to karma and go on genociding you?

>The moslems didn't do anything to deserve it and have been living there for a long time
I have doubts Indiabro. Muslims are not peaceful, and are not innocent,

there's even more than this, it's really hard to find because of all of the recent headline spam.

shit, we were having threads talking about muslim massacres recently before the burmese went full cleansweep. Earlier in 2017, there were multiple incidents of muslims killing entire families in rohingya, and what set off this whole "genocide" thing was when they massacred an entire village with knives. I'm trying to find the article but I can't find anything but "muh poor muslims" now.

>Even the actual religion of peace can't tolerate Islam
Pottery

>The moslems didn't do anything
wherever moslems are, there is conflict

really makes you think

>Western imperialism is evil! Without it an alliance of color and peace would reign!
>Wait, aspiring minorities, the white man is gone! Don't kill each other!
>But... my diversity and "culture"...

Like clockwork.

A buddhist taxi driver drove my mother for free from the city center to the airport.

#NotAllBuddhists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Myanmar

Even the wikipage on it seems pretty clear. Basically it's rohingya insurgency and Myanmar having to deal with their shit. Now it's time for the final solution.

I thought it meant burnt offering. These have been dumped in water hence no holocaust. They probably should burn them though those corpses are gonna spread disease. I hope the Burmese gov is in this thread and takes this note. I would hate to read about a cholera epidemic in a few weeks. People might die.

That shit was not free, he got like, 500 dharma coins or good deeds and has leveled up his next world avatar from a cockroach to a frog.

Suddenly muslims are against genocide?

what in the fuck? but oh no theres no way pizzagate is possible.

Ypipo are against it on Muslims' behalf.

Not a lot. If you piss them off it is YOUR karma. No reflection on them having to deal with your shit. Karma is simply action, in this case the action results in less Muslims so it is basically good karma.

Literally read the text under the video you stupid fucking ameritard thats in cambodia and the guy doing the tasing is vietnamese

>war between buddhists and muslims
>media expects us to side with muslims
tip top fucking kekkerino

what is this from?

I urge you all to donate to help this situation. The Buddhists might run out of bullets otherwise.

we need to spam this shit to leftists somehow and force them to take a side, their little brains will explode and their unity will fracture because lots of them love monks and they all feel sympathy for muslims.

Media coming out so hard against the Buddhsits, the media are absolutely the most evil fucking kikes imagineable

Guys, let's all take a moment to step back and think about the real victims in this tragedy. I can't even fathom the pain of moderate buddhists who will be villified due to the action of a small minority. It's up to the muslim community to increase their efforts in welcoming peaceful buddhists.

I'm not seeing any massacres here. Only that a load of Muslims want to cede from Myanmar and get annexed by Pakistan.

I want to celebrate this if they've actually been going full snackbar, but all I'm seeing is civilians getting fucked up by the military

DEUS VULT

pretty good to be desu

This.

It really does feel like living in bizarro land sometimes.

Clown world

>Muslims
Well, it's a very good thing

same here

>m-muh poor muslims :(((((

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/08/a-british-tabloid-stumbles-into-burmas-battle-over-fake-news/?utm_term=.be074d733fad

BUDDHA VULT

Walk the 8 fold path, carry my 9.

>Ahmed

CAN'T MULLAH THE BUDDHA

How do i convert to buddhism

So this was a false flag that involved a Dutch man?

the drama surrounding suu kyi was some crazy shit to be perfectly fair and let the west see just how fucked up the armpits of south asia are

And thus, a new meme phrase was born.
Based Buddhists.

Do Burmese sneks and crocs eat mudslime?

imagine the smell.

Give me the full documentary bitch.

lets meme it then

so shall it begin

we need kek/pepe/buddah memes too

You fuckwit. Read what Moslems did to Rakhine Buddhists for the last 500 years. They've been waging jihad and raping Buddhist women for ages now. Myanmar is finally paying back in kind.

Here, info
scribd.com/doc/175530387/RAPE-of-BURMESE-BUDDHIST-WOMEN

This is like a bunch of rats in my house making me out to be the monster because I dared to call an exterminator.

Somebody remind these muzzy assholes, and antifa while we're at it, it's all fun and games until somebody fights back.

Pissing off a Buddhist into killing your ass has to be a whole new level trolling.

When will Euros fight back before it gets to that point?

related
>archive.is/c8zWD

I wonder what will do Merkel the Islamophilic bitch when she see this.
Of course ahe wouldn't give two shits about the islamoterrorists that terrorize East/South Asia.