Rohingya crisis

why doesnt nobody care about these people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9p_k_ImYOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they dont have any value.

oh look more guilt shaming

nah all tapped but thanks though

Evil Japan crying for Muslims why am i not surprised. Should call your flag pepes asshole.

This. More unskilled mouths to feed, which will reproduce and end up killing infidels once at parity with the local population.
/thread

>you never go full retard
not even poos from Bangladesh use bangladeshi ip

Who's that poo and why is he so upset?

what should be done with them then

>inb4 cheap labour

No shit... guilt shamming is the modern incarnation of door to door salesman

You know you fucked up on a whole new level when you piss off fucking Buddhists

They should stop calling for jihad, and they should not affiliate with isis.

because theyre terrorists.

>mudslimes
>"people"

>people

Throw them in the oven

because they look like shit

just like shit, i want it out and down the toilet

Islam has spread misery and death where ever it goes and it is about time someone fights back

>why doesnt nobody care about these people

-Muslims
-skin colour of poo
-5ft tall, melon heads on top of girl shoulders
-rapists

just about covers it

>people

>emigrate away from your shitty violent neighbors
>arrive in a land of the most peaceful and pacifist religion
>still manage to piss them off, attacking them and murdering and vandalizing, just general niggerisms
>get consequences
>wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa western nations pls halp!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
my sympathy when

This

Send them to Japan, they need refugees

>buddhists start fighting back against the moslems
>buddhists are winning

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh why doesn't anyone help moslems

Why should anyone?

>why does nobody care about these """""people"""""

I think that covers the issue of modern anglo mentality pretty well, maybe the people that still remember how to be human can give another point of view.

>religion of peace gets called out by the actual religion of peace
This shit is entertaining.

>muslim subhumans burn down entire villages
>based buddhists hit back
>mudshits cry about "genocide"

You know you're a bunch of scumbag pieces of shit that cant behave if buddists start killing you

their tears brings me joy.

I keep laughing about this.

These motherfuckers won't even swat a mosquito, but they're shooting Muslim kids execution style and dumping their bodies in the river, lololololol!!!

Why are Muslims so fucked up?! They can't fucking be civilized anywhere they go! What the fuck is their problem? Why is it so fucking impossible for them to just be civilized?

It's the simplest thing in the goddamn world to not be a cunt and the fucking Muslims can't fucking figure it out to save their lives!!!

Cause they started this shit by attacking peaceful Buddhist monks. How the hell do you make a Buddhist monk snap so bad?

also daily reminder

Rohingyas had this coming
There are two stories which the left cant choose which one to side with.
The first and the one that is more popular is that Rohingyas are originally from Bangladesh but invited by colonizing brits to work for cheap labor. Brits left, rohingyas killed a bunch of buddhists then buddhists massacred muslims. With this story you can blame white people but have to empathize with the buddhists that were once under the muslim boot.

The second is that Rohingyas have been there for centuries but you cant blame whites for the pre-existing ethnic problems.

Everybody's got problems.

Subhumans who initiated a religious conflict against the state.
They are now paying the price and deserve everything they get.

All muzzy rats must fucking hang!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9p_k_ImYOA

The west has taken great pains to westernize the planet. The Asians have taken to it.....somewhat. If they're happy good enough. But most can't emulate white society.
We certainly don't need to bring them to us.
We certainly don't need to help them as we already have, and it's done very little good.
And what to do with them? Let them have their place. That's all. Leave them to it.
Some race's lot is just to suffer. They can do no better. In this age and time? If you aren't caught up somewhat by NOW?
Oh well.

There's like thousands of them in my hometown. Almost 90% of the public is for throwing them the fuck out asap. It's going to happen very soon. BYE BYE MUZZIE SCUM.

I hope that one day white politicians will be saying this.

You should take them back and build the wall.

Anglos were the ones who flooded Myanmar with them in the first place. Perfidious Anglo just can't resist importing shitskins.

crypto pajeet? What are they so mad about?

>shitty violent neighbors
Myanmar already is Bangladesh's only other neighbor, besides India. There's no reason for them to have been there in the first place.

Damn nice comment, kek approves as well.

FPBP, no one cares about shitskins

Well, I would like all mudslimes to die, but this is an acceptable start.

Thanks Myanmar, you're doing the lords work.

Yeah, like the noble native Americans and their child sacrifices, enslavement and sacrifice of enemies, and cannibalism.

They were so peaceful and enlightened. The Apache weren't like world famous as torturers or anything. It's not like every single tribe didn't have a cultural tradition of conducting raids on neighboring tribes.

Everybody knows that 100% of all white people used to be serial killer psychopaths who killed all the Indians for no particular reason except for being a big ol' meanie...

What do you think Indians bury underneath their totem poles, retard? Take a fucking guess where they believe the "magic" comes from. They murder a 4 year old girl. Multiple tribes across the Pacific Northwest, Canada, and Alaska use totem poles, and funnily enough they all have the same tradition for consecrating them. Child fucking sacrifice. Always a girl. Always four years old.

Because the practice dates back thousands of years to before all these different tribes were separated.

And yet whites are considered "savages" for putting a stop to the red man's reign of terror on this continent. They lived like animals for thousands of years and invented nothing but new cruelties in all that time.

Presumably a relative of his was brutally murdered as tends to happen in pogroms.

Pic related, as Muslims do too.

>le buddhists are all peaceful meme

Buddhists have killed many Christians in Sri Lanka.

>pogroms
mfw there are two polish words in english language and one is "pogrom"

>muslim flag
nice b8

What people? I don't see any humans in your picture.

because more than half of the population of the world live in asia. who cares if one million die

kys
pic related

Conclusion: general religion is a fucking bloodfest.

Fuck God, Fuck Allah, Fuck Hirschlabba, Fuck the elephant weirdass creature fuck all the other 100000 gods for which blood was spilled but seemed the wrong "god" to believe in.

Live life and die.

killing christians is a good thing so they don't spread their cancerous religion. asia isn't the middle east so sandnigger shitskin religions should be accepted.

just cause you want to preach your cult doesn't mean you shouldn't get executed for doing it

>buddhists are just doing a little pest control
How is this political news, again?

No. Fuck muslims.
Also sage.

Do they poo in the loo?

let myanmar take care of them.

I'm rooting for the Buddhists.
If I could send them ammunition I'd do it.
If I could get live streams of their exploits that'd be swell.
I hope the Buddhists ethnically cleanse their homeland of the filth that is kebabism.
Fuck Islam.
Deuis vult.

>muslims finally getting rekt over shit they started
why is this bad again?

>crush the infidels with your miiind

This. If you get Buddhists to start genociding you, you probably have it coming.

I'll give a shit when they respect the free handouts they get instead of demanding more and killing people in the name of a child molester

>people
>implying

"people"

>daily reminder
Buddhist truth.

>people

Because ultimately it is a place i know nothing about, a conflict that does not involve me, in a culture that is completely alien?

Want to guess how many islamic countries accepted Serbian refugees after Yugoslav wars? That's right, why would you? What do they mean to you. And they also are "killers" anyway, right?

The only people that helped us were Romanians, Bulgarians, and the Greeks. The rest fucked off. The Germans tried to help the Croats. See a pattern?

A day will never come when Egypt is forced to accept a million of Ukrainian refugees. Hell, i still remember our refugees getting thrown rocks at, so why should i care?

But it is a nice idea - let the world fix your mistakes. And this is why muslims are so weak. You decry western imperialism and then screech "Westerners save these poor people!" Then you start the same thing and screech again. Then you do it the third time and people just get fed up.

Bangladesh should help them. Muslim charities should help them. ASEAN states should help resolve the issue. The westerners are not the sole masters of all human life goddamnit, you have a functioning state, go and petition, start a charity, stop relying on fucking westerners for every goddamn shitty little thing you dense, dense cocksucker.

When Koreans or Japanese have a natural disaster they rely on their own communities. I guess your communities are so naturaly stupid you immediatelly develop a hierarchy where the western white man is on top?

If you want to be a slave be an honest one mate.

Either the rest of the world is going to accept Europe is on decline and can't babysit every region with ethnic strife, or it will have to learn to adapt.

I swear to God, Americans appear more and more like grandparents watching over toddlers, stop forcing your disease ridden pests on us, yes we know they can shriek and holler, but goddamn, can they do anything else.

Look up to succesful societies and stop waiting for your eternal saviours.

pretty much famalam

Gee I wonder...

What could possibly be the reason?

/thread

I have more pity for the fly i just crushed under my palm.

Won't someone think of the Muslims?

What's wrong, poophead? Why so sad? =(

>muslims did 9/11

>Muslim retard living in Belgium

Lol. You belong in an oven.

Can I buy them?

fpbp /thread

They're assholes. During WWII the British left them a ton of guns to fight the Japanese invasion when the Brits left Burma. So the Rohingya started killing exclusively Buddhists in their province instead of the Japanese.

poetry

Because it's their own fault.
Stop trying to turn Burma into an Islamic state

Myanmar belongs to the Bhuddists. Muslim invaders need to leave. I wish we were allowed to do this here.

Because the other side is literally composed of peaceful people. Buddhists>>>>>>>>>>Muslims

>the most peaceful sort on the planet are the only people with enough courage to remove kebab
when do we start importing buddhists into sweden and the UK?

No, they excrete in the street.

>people
>ashiggydiggy

muslims blow shit up (something the press keeps forgetting to mention)
get btfo
try to flee to another country where they have been blowing shit up
they're not welcome

this is fine.

>How do we get rid of these immigrants?
>MORE IMMIGRANTS!
That's how they've been trying to solve it for a while now.

Because its their own fault that their trigger most peaceful people? Why no muslim country take them? Maybe they go to europe too?

serbia bringing the real talk. i hope you can forgive us for our role in the balkan wars

I care deeply about their plight. The sooner that they are destroyed the sooner their suffering will end. Buddhists are just helping them to transcend beyond their desires and human suffering so that their next incarnation will be purer.

BLESSED IS THE BURMESE BUDDHIST BREEZE. THE TATMADAW AND THE PEOPLE ARE ONE.

FPBP

Roachingyas are the one race that are wajib-ul-qatl

>Muslims
>Christians
>Jews

Arr rook same.