We all knew this was coming

Women blame men for playing video games for being childless?

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles leaving women who want to marry all alone.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

I.e why aren't you white MEN starting MAN UP AND MARRY US!

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another shitty repost thread w/o archive link

anyone who replies after this is a certified nigger

SJW was a costly experiment.

Will you stop posting this cancer article already?

:(

This just shows how dependent women are on men, without us they would flip their shit

so... maybe is time you start working on yourselves instead of just showing what god gave you, filthy whores?

I would marry a white girl if she understood the 14 words

> ME ME ME ME ME ME ME article

Seriously? I only saw it posted once. Was it so many times? I've been out of Sup Forums for long it seems?

ah no worries on Sup Forums as most here will suicide or be 40 year old virgins.

#bolsonaro2018

most females if not all, are normies or fujoshits.

and all of them will divorce you

Playing video games isn't wrong.
It's "LE GAMERS XD" that are the problem, but then again most of them are Reddit lefties and degenerate Sup Forumsirgins so of course.

Don't want to be the 50ths guy she fucks and then finally wants to "settle down" yea ok no thanks skank.

Yes, we all new this shitty thread was coming again

Sage

Child support
Alimony

But they'll blame it on video games.

Kys.

this pretty much.

daily reminder that behind every shitty woman is a shitty father/husband

Why does transitioning to "normal adulthood" mean you have to marry? I have a house, a doggo, and a good job and am pretty happy, clean, and productive. I cook my own food and do my own laundry. How am I irresponsible? I mean I tried to date but after getting the "you're so nice you'll find someone" spiel so many times I'm just tired of it. I don't hate women and I get why I'm not desirable. How is this such a bad thing if I just start focusing on me now?

Kill all women.

Get a orange cat that can mentally talk to u.

>market is flooded with product ('eligible commitment women')
>demand is down, alternate products are pulling market share
>obvious supply/demand response is to either increase value (increase attributes men find appealing, decrease negative attributes) or lower price (settle for less valuable male)
>instead, write lengthy assmad screeds on Salon demanding your customer base submit to your new supply/demand paradigm
It's literally just 'women cannot into economics'.

>tfw Keynesian marriage system soon

Feminists ruin women.
Men don't marry ruined women.
Feminists blame men.

Talk about victim blaming...

>government sanctioned men to have families with
didn't I read this somewhere?
Men getting raped and stolen by government to be given to rabbid feminists in some type of fanfic by these man hating blobs?

A) You're ugly.

We're playing games because too many women are married to their phones and being whores. I will not fuck a woman who sleeps around. Not happening. Life is too short.

Correct.

That's exactly it. Afterwards they recruit for lesbianism because that's what it was all about in the first place.

>How am I irresponsible?
you are not taking in a 40 something woman and her half nigger crotch fruit. Man up and take responsibility!

They deserve what's coming.

Much like cars better wives come from asia.

"Too big to fail, too big to jail" means my bank and my currency are untrustworthy and not worth earning. The police have to uphold the law if a society is to thrive.

There is no law and I am not protected. Starting a family in this society is irresponsible and impossible

implying any decent woman would want to bring up a family together with a video game playing manchild lol. You willl be better as a substitute for the children you will never have.

Being a step dad?

Come make me.

Two reasons:
1). Men peak later than women
2). There actually ARE plenty of great white men out there. They're the ones who went to trade school. Go find them.

Like I said: if you're a manchild no one wants to have children with you anyway, don't worry.

Daily reminder even good fathers can't shield their daughters from the world of shitty subversive jew media forever.

no girlfriend.

mfw.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko

I use to date and fuck randos. Now I see women as a waste of money and time. Also I can do what I want, when I want.

Sven, you have so little room to talk.

Because no one wants used goods. Now fuck off.

>implying real reasons aren't alimony and child support.

Im in my 30s so I dont know if Ill ever get married. I dont someone with kids but I dont have anything in common with a vapid cunt in her early 20s.

I've got children of my own, i'm not a MGTOW manchild.

Protip: the half brown children your feminist wife popped out aren't actually yours.

but i only reply to commend you for your truthful post user

tldr

This pic looks so comfy. Imagine slide show with this material on some sex toys industry conference, internet will be assblasted for a week.

damnit switched browsers and didn't have this pasta filtered

>but I dont have anything in common with a vapid cunt in her early 20s.
Why do you need to have something "common"? Pussy don't care about your soul compatibility, and if all you need is kids then you shouldn't care either. Just don't forget wedding contract so later she wouldn't rob you of everything.

What percentage of women age 20-35 have bastard children

>marriage
>2017

youd have to be a fucking shmuck

Who's going to take care of Tyrones baby?...lulz.

Western women are awful but nowadays so are most western men. It's been a horrible cycle of feeding into each other's worst traits. Doesn't even matter "who started it" because it's not going to fix anything.

Men need to sort out their lives and women need to do the same.

I'm beyond caring at this point.

>Beta males.

PUA bullshit.

This is exactly the attitude that most western men and women fall prey to. Usually because they can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Start giving a shit and make something of yourself.

Read the title. All in all it's all about women wanting Chads with top 7% of nation income and once hitting expiration date crying "where did all the good men go" and blaming "male beta herbivores" for it. It's a very good read.

Stop projecting. I've been with my wife since we were young teenagers.

Because games consoles don't try to sue me out of my own house?

No, I'm going to ride out my life alone and childless.

Women blame men for anything

In a way they are right, men are to blame, but not the men they are blaming.

Every girl I know has zero aspirations to build a family. Ideas of having children are hardly discussed. Riding the cock carousel is more important.

Giving women rights was the most retarded thing previous generations did.

>destroy the traditional family structure
>spend first 30 years acting like whores
>"women can do everything men can do!!"
>hit age 30
>WHY ARENT THERE ANY GOOD MEN?? :( :(

Biology doesn't care if you are a feminist.

They spend their entire teens and twenties fucking men that are better looking than them, because men are willing to have one night stands with women that are below them in looks. Then by the time they're 30, they have this delusional dream of a male model sweeping them up and marrying them, but in the end it doesnt happen, because chad settled down with an attractive woman on the same looks level as him. They thought they were going to marry a chad, because this is who they were getting fucked by, but chad was just using them as a cum vessel.

And now we have entire generations of delusional, childless, average faced women that whored their enitre youth away, and wonder why no one wants to settle down with them. They turn around and blame men for whats going on, not realising it was their delusional, whoreish, hypergamous behaviour that got them in this position in the first place.

We should shame them for being over the age of 23 without a long term partne and childrenr. Start saying they are old and used goods, because that's exactly what they are.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

Sweden now has a crime rate comparable to Mexico and your women would fuck a dead dog before a swedish 'man'

For real m8. This constant shitposting of the same bait threads makes it not even worth it come here when some happening happens.

They spend their entire teens and twenties fucking men that are better looking than them, because men are willing to have one night stands with women that are below them in looks. Then by the time they're 30, they have this delusional dream of a male model sweeping them up and marrying them, but in the end it doesnt happen, because chad settled down with an attractive woman on the same looks level as him. They thought they were going to marry a chad, because this is who they were getting fucked by, but chad was just using them as a cum vessel.

And now we have entire generations of delusional, childless, average faced women that whored their enitre youth away, and wonder why no one wants to settle down with them. They turn around and blame men for whats going on, not realising it was their delusional, whoreish, hypergamous behaviour that got them in this position in the first place.

We should shame them for being over the age of 23 without a long term partner and children. Start saying they are old and used goods, because that's exactly what they are.

Can you stop reminding me my life sucks? I have a good job and education and am just turned off by modern society and don't go out, spending my free time working out and playing vidya

How can you progress in something that no longer exists?

I rather save my money for a luxurious car.
It's a stupid spending but more fulfilling than a woman

>make just as much for less work
>have casual sex while in your prime
>expecting men to bow down to you when you're old
The so called woman strikes again

>muh feminism is to blame for everything
>muh jews are responsible poor financial situation
> it's not my fault I have the social skills of an elementary school child and no one wants to hire me or date me

This thread is exactly why so many people millennials are man children. You people will cling to any excuse that removes blame from yourself and your failures.

I don't know man. I'm 31 yo now, i've never had a serious relationship in my life.
I'm a simple man who is good at his job and makes loads of money with it. I can buy what i want, go where i want and do what i want. I've got a big 3 bedroom house, nice car and whatever to my name.
I've seen friends getting married, make two kids , getting divorced and losing it all. Over 50% of all couples get divorced....
Sure, having a good relationship, sex and someone who i can rely on sounds great and i'm jealous of those who have it.
But i don't want to risk the life i'm living now and lose all what i've built up.
I always imagine the worst possible scenario and it prevented me from doing stupid stuff in the past.
Maybe i'm just selfish, i don't know anymore. At my age i'm kind of at the point where i should go look for a girlfriend now or stay alone till death.

What should i do?

t. Jewish woman

Im in a very similar boat, 31, im rich as fuck but it feels kind of pointless if you have no-one to share it with. 5 bedroom house with no mortgage, easy stable job (run my own business). But Ive never had a real relationship.

I joined tinder and get a decent number of swipes, but not from desirable women. Its obese women or women 6-7 years my senior with kids.

>be strong woman
>"Men are pigs rite? Fuck the patriarchy women are the future!"
>why can't i get a man to stay with me
>try to go lesbian
>girlfriend beats me, call police and get accused of abuse myself
>wtf patriarchy strikes again
>date beta male
>why all men childish or assholes?

It's simple really, the internet has given voice to the dregs of society. These are spinsters, cat ladies, used up whores, call them what you like but they've been around forever.

Any man they'd be attracted to is going to hate the ideals which they so desperately need to be true or they'll have to face the fact that they are responsible for their own situations. They just REEEE louder because it's easier than cleaning your fucking house, biting your tongue when you get emotional, and losing weight.

>women want to get married, its men who are manchildren

here's how a modern relationship looks like:
go clubbing
get married to some girl that has gone through who knows how many dicks
she is in her late twenties at least
she is well schooled and works just like you
you cant make any decisions without her approval
you will work in dead end jobs and mybe have 2 or 3 kids max if she allows you
eventually she will get bored of you, leave you or cuck you
then she will rape you on court and take away your stuff and more importantly your dignity

ahahahah no ty

>implying real reasons aren't alimony and child support.
Damn fucking right, every guy I know does not want to get married or have kids because of this, it actively incentivises divorce and broken homes its a ticking time bomb. I'm aware of the need to have kids to save our population decline but fuck you can't settle for a woman who sets off your "she's going to fuck me later" alarm and most do

>i've never had a serious relationship in my life.
>Over 50% of all couples get divorced....

That's the problem. If you've had relationship experience than you would realize why 50% of couples get divorced. It's because those people never learn to screen properly for a mate or develop the social skills to deal with relationships problems / provide proper emotional support.

>At my age i'm kind of at the point where i should go look for a girlfriend now

You should have started looking for a gf at least 10 years ago. Depending on your relationship skills, it can be a steep learning curve getting to be marriage material. Regardless your only option going forward is to start now. In the end the only part of yourself that remains after you die if your DNA so if you don't mate then you failed in life.

Kek

>we all knew this was coming
>same exact shitpost article linked every day for last 5 months
I'd like to know who is responsible for the "why are white men dropping out" daily shitposts, and why they always get to 300+ replies.
>sage

>turn 40
>fuck 16-19 ytear old girls with daddy issues weekly
there is absolutly no reason for a mature man to go out with a woman in her 30's.

>We all knew this was coming
yeah in february, the 12th in 2015, when the article was written

tfw found a nice qt virgin gf
did i win

>why they always get to 300+ replies.

because it's true and the Sup Forumsirgins can't help but defend themselves.

>make marriage into a scam that benefits only women and fucks over men
>women want to slut around during their prime years and ride nig nog hog
>only want to get married when they've hit the wall and want men to take care of them
>also all are feminists so you'll deal with harpy screeching
>it's all the men's fault

If you have money and not too bad looking, your aim should starting from 18 y.o. +/- 2 and at range between 7 to 10. Just don't try romantic bullshit (though it could work too, especially with 16 y.o.) and say you want kids right now. Don't forget wedding contract and consult with lawyer about it.

>If you have money and not too bad looking, your aim should starting from 18 y.o. +/- 2 and at range between 7 to 10

In America, 18-22 is the worst age to date. These women have no life experience and are looking for unrealistic fantasy. Age 23-26 is much better and 27+ is ready to get married.

Some people don't spend all day every day in Sup Forums fag

>These women have no life experience
That's a good thing. You literally can mold her to your liking or at least not let her to be corrupted beyond salvation.
>Age 23-26 is much better
At this point college/university and general life already corrupted them. It might work only in some small cities.
>and 27+ is ready to get married
That's Christmas cakes and expired goods with genetic damage in process. You can hardly find waifu material at this point.

I don't think passing on my DNA would be hard for me, i would just get some random moneyhungry dumb broad.
Pump her full and tadaa!! offspring, divorce or whatever and start coughing up cash till the child is 18 years old.
DNA saved.

But i'm not interested in that, i just want a good potential life partner to enjoy life and experiences with, someone i can trust and go through good and bad times with.

I'm done, i'm not willing to deal with all of the possible negative sides of it. My hobbies and interests don't involve women or getting into situations where i can meet women. It's too late and too much of an effort to turn my life over for this.
Thanks for clearing that up tho, i know where i stand in my life now. I'll just concentrate on the stuff i like and the things i'm good at.

As i said, i'm a simple man and probably an undiagnosed autist lel
Gonna stick to vidya for another decade and see how that turns out.

Fuck women, fuck tradcucks. Go to hel.

>BING
>BING
>WAHOO!
>1UP!
topkek

what are some Sup Forums approved games?

pic related

Why not just up and leave? Plenty of people I know don't have a father and are doing just fine. We must ooga booga our numbers back to what they once were. Pump and dump and repeat brothers.

How old are you? You sound naive and delusional. You can't mold 18-22; that's the entire problem. They are young so there only reference for relationship is what the media fed them as teenagers. And they haven't wasted enough time in pointless relationships to realize the importance of compromising and working with their partner. In other words they are out of control children.

>Plenty of people I know don't have a father and are doing just fine
Is that what yo baby mama's tell you? Because I'm not a nigger like you Tyrone, white boys without fathers get subverted by feminism and turned into trannies

I mean pumping and dumping a 4/10 is a better use of time and energy than playing video games designed for 10 yr olds.

On a serious note. It would really suck getting older and being alone. And the entire point of age age 35-55 is raising kids so you miss out on that entire part of the life.