(((South Park)))

The difficulty slider in South Park: TFBH changes the color of your skin.

Ubisoft's comedy RPG South Park: The Fractured but Whole features various levels of difficulty, from easy to very difficult, much like most games. What's different though is the difficulty affects the colour of your character's skin.

During the character creation section of the game, which you can see in the video below (skip to the five minutes and 40 seconds mark), you're able to change the colour of your character's skin, as you'd expect. What's interesting is the easier the difficulty, the lighter your character's skin. Conversely, the harder the difficulty, the darker your character's skin. It means if you want to play The Fractured but Whole on a harder than normal difficulty, you have to play as a person of colour.

During the process, South Park stalwart Eric Cartman will comment: "Don't worry, this doesn't affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life."

archive.is/NtPB2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O95tiFcfZ0M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
youtube.com/watch?v=a7t5owz-EeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Thats pretty realistic.

It's a joke you sperg.

Game developers have no agenda!

I was going to pirate this, but now neither that

I mean they aren't wrong

Being white is awesome

its a fucking joke you retard its a south park video game

jesus christ OP. If this triggers you (irony not lost) you should just extinguish your life immeditaly.

it's meant to be ironic, everyone knows reality is the exact opposite.

>jesus christ OP. If this triggers you (irony not lost) you should just extinguish your life immeditaly.

He's like a SJW lol

It's a joke when I see it, but the liberals who play this game will think it's a realistic portrayal.

Its South Park.
I don't know how you get triggered

no they will fucking laugh probably share a screenshot of it on their twitter and then keep playing the game
dont attack games because you get triggered by small political jokes yall are sounding exactly like a different group of faggots

i dont think anyones mad, its just stupid

are you surprised? the first game was a massive success and was pretty non political

of course the sequal is going to be completely jewed up

How did niggers convince so many people that they have a monopoly on hardship? Is it because the alternative - that they are such failures because they are an inferior subspecies - is too much for most to swallow?

obviously

"i dont think anyones mad"

meet

This would normally trigger me, but if there's one content creator that I can trust is just making a joke, it's South Park.

sounds perfectly rational to me. if anything your the one spazzing out

>It means if you want to play The Fractured but Whole on a harder than normal difficulty, you have to play as a person of colour.
Judging by Cartman's quip about how it doesn't actually make the combat harder, it sounds like the difficulty slider literally affects nothing but your skin color. There isn't actually a harder difficulty setting.

Then I just won't buy it

Too bad, I really enjoyed the first one. It seems they're forgetting people like them because of their humor, not because they can hit you over the head with liberal agendas.

Fucking idiots.

This. Been a long time since I played the first game but wasn't it the same? I don't particularly remember it being challenging. More like an interactive episode of the show, and certainly not as difficult as some of those fucking games they did back in the 90's and early 00's

>This is actually offending Sup Forumstards

Guess I'm not going to pirate this one. Never going to waste time and harddrive space playing a game as a nigger.

No I just see you guys becoming the new age sjws of video games and it pisses me off

see "I wont buy it"
First off if you were going to PAY for a video game youre faggot
"Hit over the head with liberal agenda"
this is what I mean its just a fucking joke is every joke they make about liberals part of the conservative agenda ?

My sides

your pissed off that someone doesnt want to buy a game because of the content?

It makes sense, though. Life is harder if you have inferior genes

lol boo hoo you guys sound like fucking triggered tumblr bitches. Grow up fags.
also

>I play all my games on hard mode because I'm a mature hardcore gamer

found the autist

If niggers are dumb inferior animals isn't it true that being a nigger is like playing life on hard mode because you can't compete with the other races on an equal level

way to ignore everything I said triggered little babies need a safe space from a video game

>difficulty level becomes a political statement
but desu, blacks will have to play on hard, or play as white guys
so i am not sure if political statement or racial trolling

Is this their way of saying they don't want nonwhites playing their game?

pretty funny actually

he doesnt want to buy the game, why does that concern you so much? its not like hes trying to get them to change the game or ban it or something

That's a pretty good joke unless you get upset by the idea that the darker your skin the more difficult it makes your life.

>played as a black jew
>got two loses because i was keking at the anal prob and refused to give the fucker an abortion
It a fucking press A to attack press B to defend , how hard can it be ?

I'm sure there are difficulty settings (Stick of Truth had them) but they just renamed the skin color slider in the character creator.

So Asian and Indian are easy mode?

>the creators of South Park are cucks

What else is new.

this
Asian should be madhouse mode, the one that if you get a game over the game starts again from the beggining

It's kinda true though. If you're born black things that are easy to do for whites (like getting a job, fathering a child, protecting nations) seem much harder for black people to do. Not necessarily for cultural reasons, but fore biological reasons of course.

if you think jokes don't reinforce what the left thinks you have no clue about their culture. look at saturday night live. they don't laugh because its a fake portrayal of trump, they laugh because to them it's the truth.

Is this 3d sarcasm, or are you really that dumb?

1999 Eric Cartman is way different than 2017 Eric Cartman

youtube.com/watch?v=O95tiFcfZ0M
go to the 32 minute mark

enjoy 2 normies playing a south park game

>enter your name
"user"
>you have entered "Douchebag"
>is this correct?
No...
>welcome, Douchebag

South Park has had a key role in shaping the political opinions of young men
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

>Our Aoife Wilson and Chris Bratt, who captured the gameplay in the video, asked Ubisoft developers about this feature during a recent hands-on event. They were told the difficulty of the game affects the amount of money you receive and the way other characters speak to you throughout the course of the game. It is, quite clearly, a social commentary on racism in modern society, and as far as video games go, a pretty effective one.

>Too autistic to get the joke

I need to leave Sup Forums before I end up like OP

3D sarcasm, the slide doesn't change anything.
r/the_donald being triggered by a videogame based on a cartoon is the real joke though.

you have to go back

kys, newfag.

top kek I hope its real. Does increasing difficulty also lowers your starting stats like INT and WIS? Does that mean you can only minmax as a strength class in harder difficulties? What about skill point checks, will they affect dialogue options?

>youtube.com/watch?v=a7t5owz-EeI
Is this the current state of men in Europe? Do the women have more of a stomach than you guys?

>yfw it's simulating how having a lower and lower IQ makes it harder and harder to succeed in life

kek

rare based leaf

when in the OP is he ever complaining? literal 1 post by this ID and he triggered all of you spergs.

the rise of nu/pol/ is astonishing

>amount of money you receive

kek

top kek, im definitely gonna play it now

Matt and trey are fucking with everybody.

>money you recieve

So will it be you get less money or more because nignogs steal it?

WE WUZ GAME DEVS N SHIEET!

DEEEVVVS!!!

kek

Piratefags BTFO.

>make a slider to butthurt both side
>DAS RAYCISS
>vs
>EL OH EL MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE KEKS

And all it is, is a support to Cartman to make a joke like the rogue in the first one which change if you made your char white or black.

You are all so adorable when you and the sjw look all the same.

Does playing as a girl get you free money, a gang of boys to do whatever you want for you, free gifts, and make you start the game with all Facebook connections?

If not they pussied out.

This is really is brilliant when you think about it. Right wingers will be offended due to thinking that it's about how whites have it easier than blacks and liberals can be offended by the idea of being black means you're more likely to be a failure and there is nothing you can do about it despite all the pushing towards equal opportunities.

BINGO !

Speak English, shill.

hahaha look another medium that is pushing the same mandatory anti white message lol get triggert drumpflings .this is south park do you not understand humor the joke is that white people are privileged

This. It's one thing that they're buying into the "niggers have a hard life because of racism" meme, but I don't want to have to play as an actual nigger to get the full experience.

>giving a single solitary shit about video games in 2017

If you spend your time complaining about such trivial shit, you deserve to become a minority.

>2017
>still thinking south park is based and unbiased
heres your hero

So, did Ubisoft make it so you have to download their shitty version of Steam for this?
Or did they shove in some DRM stuff?
Either way, I'm not giving Ubisoft my shekels

I read it as ironic. They're taking the piss out of that retarded way of thinking. Nothing in any of their work would indicate this comes from a sincere place.

ITT: Autists who cant irony

>Just a joke, bro.
>Makes you play through the whole game as a nigger even if you do not want to.

Seems like a mediocre joke that overstays its welcome. Just like South Park.

>buying videogames
its all SJW shit

south park lost all credibility with the last season and both creators are racemixing degenerates anti trump anti old school america

>Lazy niggers have to play easy mode aka whitey
>Or else they'll be forced to play hard mode

topkek

>he gets triggered by fucking southpark

Holy fucking shit kill yourself OP

south park btfo

What OP is the most faggoty about is omitting to say that Cartman says it doesn't affect combat.
It changes dialogue options and how much money you earn.

>They were told the difficulty of the game affects the amount of money you receive

>MFW play in blackface to receive gibs

What happens when you select Kyle, the jew?

Kek

>doesn't effect combat

KEK

good goy
racism in america is institutionalized

it's like noone even saw the last season
and matt stone is a kike
just wanted to throw that out there

Why does his son look half black? Did he get cucked or is the kid adopted or what? Never seen this pic before.

no i think it's actually his wife's son
she probably had the kid before they get together
would be funnier if he got cucked though

>What's interesting is the easier the difficulty, the lighter your character's skin. Conversely, the harder the difficulty, the darker your character's skin.

So they wanted to make the game more realistic, and?
Stormniggers will cry about anything...

Imagine being a nigger, growing up in a nigger family in a nigger neighborhood and knowing that your people will never create a stable community for themselves, let alone a functional family. I know little of the developer's intention, but I'm very glad I'm not a nigger.

what happened to the times when people didn't take everything seriously and had 'joke' in their vocabulary

>Skin color gets darker
>IQ gets lower
>"Don't worry, this doesn't affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life."
I mean, they aren't wrong.

>pol thinks black people are less intelligent than white people
>accurately reflecting this belief in a video game is the end of the world

Being dumber is literally playing life on hard mode. Why does this trigger you guys? As far as I'm concerned anything that points out differences between races in mainstream media is a good thing.

>pol gets triggered again

Why are you people unable to take any joke that offends you politically? just as bad as the left.