>using a google chrome derivative like chromium or brave or vivaldi
>not using the blazing vulpes

explain yourself? Why do you willingly use a google botnet

Other urls found in this thread:

prism-break.org/
encrypted.google.com/search?q=epic privacy browser&cad=h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

firefox just fucked up half my addons while transferring to that chrome-wannabe addon system.

I still use it though.

prism-break.org/

Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora.

Help make mass surveillance of entire populations uneconomical! We all have a right to privacy, which you can exercise today by encrypting your communications and ending your reliance on proprietary services.

I've been using firefox since 05 and never switched. It's perfect in all ways.
Vivaldi and browsers like that might look flashy but you can't go wrong with the old fox.
I can't see how people use regular chrome, though. It looks and feels like shit. And they censor their addon store, too. Plus, they send your data to jewgle.

firefox? kek

We need a new broswer. Tried Brave but it has convoluted addon & extension support.

What is a good name for Sup Forums browser?

I have been using Qwant search engine for the past month or so. Pretty good. I haven't noticed any difference in quality of search results.

FF CEO was forced to resign for not supporting gay marriage.

fucksakes... I thought brave was good? After all the degoogling hreads and everyone saying brave is good and fast, I downloaded it and am using it . So youre telling me it's shit?

fuck off from Sup Forums

please explain. I see you fags talking shit about firefox constantly, but you never offer any real reasons as to why it's shit. you say it's "slow", but it's a fraction of a micro second slower than chrome in certain situations. WOW. HOW CAN FIREFOX EVER RECOVER?!!

>not using epic privacy browser
>not using features like a built in proxy list, automatic ad-blocker and automatic encrypted searches

S K R U B Z

encrypted.google.com/search?q=epic privacy browser&cad=h

It's based on chrome, like so many browsers today are. the only non-chrome browser that is still competitive is firefox

t. brave developers.

The open source firefox derivatives are decent. Pale moon, waterfox etc. Palemoon dev decided to block adnauseum though, so you may want to avoid if that bothers you.

Firefox is one of the most cucked browsers out there, m8.

OP is just a retard. Brave is built with privacy in mind, unlike modern Firefox.

fuck
off
from
Sup Forums

nope. wrong.
wow, you brave shills are out in full force.

Brave has worked well for me on mobile. Haven't tried the desktop version yet.

you gotta go back to ribbit, you false flagging shill

Why is this on Sup Forums? Are you fucking retarded?

report this cock sucker

I use Microsoft Edge

>"why is threads about putting sticks in the spokes of multinational jewish corporations a topic on pol. OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!"

Hey nigger, go to Sup Forums and rant there. This is politisc board you cumcrusted mongrel. Also, reported.

fucking MODS

google bots are out in full force. are you sentient yet??

Why?
They donate to liberal bullshit.
Brave is fine.

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!
kys

posting shit like that is the reason why this board is b-tier cesspit now.

there isn't any, Google employees have shills psyopping people on forums repeating this

why are you using google search?

wow, you bots have gotten smarter.
solve pic rel

notice how all the negative comments are from false flaggers

DELET!

Firefox have been making a concerted effort to lose me as a customer for a while now. I'm currently having to use an outdated version of the developer build that lets me use unsigned addons, I'd still be on 4.0 if other addons didn't keep updating and requiring higher versions

I've used FFox the entire time despite countless people saying chrome/other is faster, etc, just because I like the themes and its furryness. I will always use FFox.

>google bots are out in full force
are you stupid? take your autism to tech board. fucking /pol is shit because of inbreds like you. fucking nigger

>Firefox
The most liberal cuntstain company in the world. Shut the fuck up.

Firefox has become terribly slow in the past year. I don't know why but with the last few updates, scrolling through Amazon search is slow, switching tabs is slow and opening new tabs is slow. Inb4 100+ tabs, I generally only have 25-30 tabs open and I have become more mindful over the amount of tabs I have open because of this performance degradation.

Maybe it has something to do with Firefox going PC&SJW. Ever since Brendan Eich got kicked out from Mozilla Firefox by the crazy feminazy LGBT SJW crew Firefox has been going to shitters. Brendan Eich is the guy who created JavaScript, and essentially created Firefox since he was the chief architect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich

Exactly this.

yeah. just like yours. kill yourself degenerate. get out of here and don't come back

>not using epic

>UN flag
Hahahahahaha, I'm sorry for your parents if they ever discover what a shill excuse for a human being you are.
>commie flag
You know nothing. Do you know how to read? Do you know what history books are? Fucking imbecile.

I don't

I'm using Vivaldi atm, also installed Brave

>UN flag
ok, i'm out

>brave shills

that doesn't exist

I have it installed but I had all my shit set up on vivaldi already so I'm using that. Plus it works with chrome addons

P A L E M O O N