Does Sup Forums believe in Climate Change?"

Why else have so many Hurricanes popped up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZyVnrmcZSY
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What will spending money on it fix?

No faggot shit happens and giving shit to 3rd rapist is just another failed delusional by degenerate white liberal communist .

Climate change has been going on since the beginning of time what are we going to stop next? continental drift?

because its hurricane season you dumb fuck just because no hurricanes happen in like 20 years

One of the main reasons why our species will go extinct is because we only focus on the now and never think about the future

>my countrymen

Hello, friends. I want to make you aware of doppler radar and how it's manufacturing man made weather.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZyVnrmcZSY

LGBT caused it..

>first lesson in a new uni course
>tutor is a guy who's been a businessman for all his life, very experienced in his field of work
>asks about main challenges and risks world is facing today
>some libshit spergs out muh global warming
>Tutor says that it's been topical today because of Trump pulling out of the deal and asks what others think of it
>Say it's the right thing because climate has been changing forever and global warming is bs
>Tutor proceeds dropping redpills on 400 thousand year cycle climate change
>on overpopulation and replacement
>migration into Europe
>Stuff like Callais, names the migrants the "papuans"

I bet the normies in the auditorium OD'd on the amount of redpills tbqh lads

>Hurricanes happen
>No climate change scare
>No one cares
>Hurricanes happen
>Climate change scare
>WE NEED TO ESTABLISH GLOBAL CLIMATE CONTROL GOVERNMENT

because it is hurricane season

/thread

Weather is not climate shitlord :^)

Yes I accept the consensus surrounding anthropogenic climate change.

However using Hurricanes in the hurricane season as the UNDENIABLE BIG PROOF OF TOLD YOU SO BIGOTS is ridiculous. There is of course a link between climate change and the violence of the Hurricane, but it isn't the kind of evidence you should be waving in the face of deniers while acting as if you are on some kind of moral highground for some reason.

Ask a liberal whether climate change is real and manmade, 90% will say yes.
Ask them to explain why, and 10% will give the correct facts and examples to demonstrate it.

>so many

Even with these two sizeable storms we're still well below average for the decade.

Huh, so one or 2 hurricanes proves global warming, but a 10000% increase in terror attacks from muslims is anecdotal evidence?

I just want all fake scientists to kill themselves.

it's not even an unusual amount of hurricanes, stupid. Look at the fucking records from previous years, we even have a system in place for naming conventions if we have more than 26 hurricanes in a year.

The climate of our planet naturally changes over the course of epochs and ages, man-made climate change is a meme to extract money from legislation.

>climate Change?
>(((
change)))
Lets settle the science is this warming or cooling?
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M

>the main reasons why our species will go extinct is because
Of niggers and white guilt libs controlled by jews

(((HAARP)))

to be fair, this isn't even the argument. You have to pin down any liberal spewing this argument and get them to define what it is they believe is happening, and then dismantle that on the spot. But good video, it's valid ammo against a common argument.

your tutor is a total idiot.
Not only would a cycle with a period of 400 000 years not produce any noticeable changes in the course of a few decades, but it's furthermore a major point of debate in paleoclimatology, why a 400 000 year cycle is ABSENT(!) in the climate record.

So that idea, even if we were to accept the grammar of it, wouldn't hold.

It's called hurricane season, dumbass.

Houston, Florida, Louisiana are all prone to getting fucked by hurricanes on a bi-annual basis.

The worst hurricane to happen in Houston was the 1920-1930s.

>The worst hurricane to happen in Houston was the 1920-1930s.
was this because of higher winds and rainfall, or because of poor preparation and evacuation in light of the time's shitty forecasting ability?

Stupid global warming fools.
Its quite clearly the end of the world.

they was not kidding about "never waste a good tragedy."

CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
THE PERCEIVED EFFECTS OF HUMAN INDUCED CLIMATE CHANGE BY THE LEFT IS A PLOY FOR SHEKELS

Sup Forums understands that the climate changes constantly and always has.

Sup Forums doesn't want to give Al Gore carbon bucks so he can fly around the world and whine about polar bears.

Non issue.
If it's not real then carry on.
If it is real then a shitload of people will die, the climate will equalize or return to whatever state is "normal."
No action needed. Self correcting error.

Either way stop picking my pocket.

You're fucking retarded if you think this shit is more than 10% our fault.

Because it's the peak of hurricane season, and conditions are ripe for them to develop.

So what are the suggestions to halt or reverse climate change?
>more taxes
>cost increases in electricity/water
>banning or limiting consumption of goods or food
>more control over society
No thank you.

The wind was recorded stronger
The rainfall was recorded to be much more.

Regardless of historical pretext it was, by definition, a much stronger storm. My grandfather lived through it and told me the wind was so strong it sounded like a demon howling in all directions

Climate changes all the time, from morning to evening, every day.

shh just let the kids have their fun. they weren't old enough to use the internet unsupervised a few years ago when the exact same thing happened, and they weren't born for the countless times prior to that

Houstonian here. The 1901 Galveston hurricane is generally considered the worst, mainly because the storm surge swept the entire island. Galveston had withstood a lot of hurricanes in the past, but never one with so high a storm surge. After the hurricane they built a 20 foot seawall and raised the island artificially, and they've been mostly fine ever since.

I don't give a shit about climate change.
It has always been a fact of live.

I believe the entire thing is completely missguided.
Instead of trying to change how the world works people should work on better adapting to those problems.

If you "go green" hurricanes will still happen, it's pointless liberal voodoo.
What would help is to spend the money they blow climate scientists into their collective asshole on some better preventional measures.
Adapt to the planet, stop trying to adapt the planet to stay the way it was.

this new equilibrium would be one with a sea level that is several deca-meters higher than today, a radical shift in the precipitation patterns of the world and major aspects of the Earth system (the polar vortices, ENSO, the 3-cell atmospheric configuration, the MOC, dust sources, coral reefs, ...) being knocked into a completely different mode of operation and a system that goes on evolving on its own for thousands of years.

It seems to me the most obvious and self-evident thing in the world that one shouldn't mess with the only planet known to support any kind of life in this way.

Can you explain to me how a change of .01 degree causes a hurricane to form?

>earth hasn't even heat up a full degree since the industrial revolution

There were 0 landfall last year.

America's punishment for accepting the faggots. Such an abomination. Flithy scum.

You know.
A while back there was an article floating around that said Global Warming will stop hurricanes from forming.
Before that, it was global warming would increase the number of hurricanes.
Now, it's back to global warming causes hurricanes.
I wish these faggots would make up their minds instead of shooting off doom and gloom every time a natural disaster happens.