Learning 'Bout White Supremacists

I want to figure you people out. I was working with assumption that you're all a bunch of poor idiots who are easily manipulated, but I'm having some trouble with that hypothesis. All those people in Charlottesville who were strapped to the teeth probably didn't use every last cent they owned to do that, y'know? So I have some questions. Don't worry, I'm not going to shove indignant SJW claptrap down your throat. I'm just trying to learn. These questions are a little basic to start, but I'll ask anons follow ups from there.

1. How would you describe your socioeconomic status?

2. What is your approximate age?

3. Do you have any undergraduate or advanced degrees?

4. How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way? I.e., not just hearing it mentioned in passing and never thinking about it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get off our fucking board, faggot.

SAGE.

5. What is your first and last name

6. Please describe your Social Security Number

fuck off datamining scum

>Subject is irrationally tribalistic; cannot follow directions. May be totally 'tarded

How did you get those two from my four, completely non-identifiable questions?

Maybe I'm datamining, sure, but I don't have the means or the interest to find out who you people actually are. Life is one big datamine.

>Life is one big datamine.

Probably the most jewish thing I've heard this week.

1 i am 73 years old
2 multi millionaire
3 no qualifications
4 i met some niggers

Datamining intensifies

Basically pol is fight club. All you need to know.

Sadly this shit thread will probably cap out.
S&H as always.

My, aren't you loaded with chutzpah

1. Billionaire pedofile
2. 73
3. Msc gender studies
4. I saw a nigger once and it disgusted me.

Seriously though, are you retarded?
What the fuck do you think you can achieve with such a horrible post.

Learned what denisovans were and sadly still are......

>1. How would you describe your socioeconomic status?
Middle class
>2. What is your approximate age?
Early 20s
>3. Do you have any undergraduate or advanced degrees?
Currently in university
>4. How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way? I.e., not just hearing it mentioned in passing and never thinking about it again.
Edgy humor led me to Sup Forums. Sup Forums led me to white nationalism.

I anticipated everyone making the same hilarious joke about making a large, specific sum of money, with perhaps one little diamond of a person who is interested in telling me about why they see things the way they do.

To step back a bit, why are you so opposed to saying anything real? Do you really think I'm trying to hunt you down or some shit?

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
>4. How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way?
sage

1. Middle class
2. Late teens
3. Currently in university
4. A friend told me about Sup Forums a while ago, I looked into it and combined with the stupidity of the left, I am what I guess you would call a white nationalist, not a white supremacist.

I don't want to read a whole Wikipedia page, so how about you just tell me your beef with Denisovans and why that matters now? Since they're apparently dead and all. Do you not believe they're dead?

LOL fuck off

1. Lower middle class
2. 21
3. no
4. Visiting Sup Forums for the lols then eventually Sup Forums. Process took a month

Sage-arino

For clarity, how do you see the difference between white nationalism and white supremacy? You just want Them to go back to their own countries and shit?

1. Billionaire pedofile
2. 73
3. Msc gender studies
4. I saw a nigger once and it disgusted me.

Seriously though, are you retarded?
What the fuck do you think you can achieve with such a horrible post.

You faggot. We are white supremists, but also white nationalists. We do not want sub humans in our nation, but that does not mean we want to neck them all. They will be given a chance to leave peacefully, maybe even with a stipend. If they choose to not leave, then they get the rope. Now get the fuck outta here.

Fine, I'll bite.

Low-to-mid 6 figures.

BS in Film Production.

>4. How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way? I.e., not just hearing it mentioned in passing and never thinking about it again.

I work in the industry. Surrounded by (((them))). Subversive degeneracy EVERYWHERE and on purpose.

DATA MINING THREAD

SAGE

I'm replying to a guy who just said that he's a nationalist but not a supremacist. I'm asking him about how he makes that distinction. I'm completely aware of how you can be both at once. It is the most intuitive, after all.

Thanks for biting, user. What kind of subversive degeneracy are you talking about? Twerking?

How about this

One can be a nationalist and want America to remain majority white while actually having no real hate in their heart toward other races.

A white supremacist thinks their race is superior and doesn't have its own issues etc.

A white nationalist does not think he is racially superior because of his being white -- he or she just wants to preserve their white/european identity and culture.

This, honestly. Media makes the two one and the same but they're not, and anyone who says they are the same is being intentionally intellectually dishonest.

>Thanks for biting, user. What kind of subversive degeneracy are you talking about? Twerking?

No. Mainly the sexualization of children. That's the big one in my field. It's fucked.

Dressing them up in drag and having them twerk in front of other adult gay men.

The media is actively trying to normalize this.

I believe that is wrong.

We've all seen this video:

How are we easily manipulated when most of the country is full of shitlibs and they dominate the cultural pathways. If we were easily manipulated we would be shitlibs

Gross. Not to state the obvious, but that lady is white. How is this related to the scourge of subversive degeneracy?

What do you mean by Them?

You aren't very good at spotting (((them))). It takes some practice and some knowledge, but once you start to notice you can't stop.

im just a gay basket weaver from rwanda

1. blow yourself, saged
2. blow yourself, saged
3. blow yourself, saged
4. blow yourself, saged

Again, this is a white kid, so I'm failing to see how it becomes an issue of race, or of racial mixing. Twerking is a black thing, but I feel like those parents would still do weird shit to their kid if twerking didn't exist.

In any case, kids. Why do you care about kids? I don't. Well, I do, but just not enough to make them a guiding principle for my ideology. I just hope they don't die or get sad too much.

Not-white people.

Also, everyone can take solace in the fact that I'm getting fucked on captchas

Liberals, SJWs, faggots and Jews aren't white.

I'm not a white supremacist, I'm just not some self-flagellating white Uncle Tom. Your world view is so stunted, and it makes you weak and embarrassing.

1. Upper middle class
2. 20's
3. Yes
4. I started following my natural curiosity beyond the carefully-curated material chosen for me

Try not to research here too long, newfriend or you'll eventually be one of us.

I'm poor and easily manipulated...

I feel like you're being facetious, but as a sign of goodwill, I'll bite. How do you define race, then? It seems like you're just using "white" as a synonym for "good." I understand race to be linked to physicality and heritage, but if you can become not-white simply by voting democrat, for example, that's hard to wrap my mind around.

>How would you describe your socioeconomic status?
upper middle class
>What is your approximate age?
>Do you have any undergraduate or advanced degrees?
student
>How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way? I.e., not just hearing it mentioned in passing and never thinking about it again.
my ancestors fought for teh axis in ww2 so i was kinda born into it

>Again, this is a white kid, so I'm failing to see how it becomes an issue of race, or of racial mixing. Twerking is a black thing, but I feel like those parents would still do weird shit to their kid if twerking didn't exist.
>In any case, kids. Why do you care about kids? I don't. Well, I do, but just not enough to make them a guiding principle for my ideology. I just hope they don't die or get sad too much.

I'm like 88% convinced you're jewish right now. I'd need to see a picture though.

You're definitely a crypto jew.

>Why do you care about kids? I don't.

You serious, brah? Your whole spiel sounds like some serious low-key "pedophilia is a sexual orientation" bullshit.

And you're the one making this about race, not me. I'm saying having your kid half naked twerking in front of a bunch of gay men is not only at face value FUCKED, but textbook subversion of the traditional values that allowed the west to be great to begin with.

It's fall-of-Rome style shit being pushed and normalized by you know who.

There is a lot of information outside of the curated mainstream. There must be more to you. White supremacy is out of the mainstream just like ISIS is. So why didn't you end up in ISIS or something like it?

jewish butch dyke identifying as a nonhuman doggokin. my age is not relevant because i am also sometimes a butterfly (bisexual). when i am none of these i identify as a 95 year old granny (nympho). dont you fucking judge me you dirty cis white male!!!

Is that really all there is to it? Your ancestors fought for a thing and you feel a duty to it?

which gov't agency do you work for Ruben?
also saged

also in my sparetime i make adult movies with dirty slut arab muslims pegging some runt jew beta male types.

how the fuck do you even compare white supremacy and isis? are you fucking retarded?

OP clearly hasn't discovered the white sharia meme bahahahahaha

>I'm like 88% convinced you're jewish right now. I'd need to see a picture though.

Well that doesn't answer my question at all. Why work in film if you've got an issue with the jews?

>You serious, brah? Your whole spiel sounds like some serious low-key "pedophilia is a sexual orientation" bullshit.

I don't think it sounds like that at all, mainly because I didn't say anything about fucking them. Pedophilia probably is an orientation, based on how we define orientations, but that doesn't mean it's good or should be allowed.

>And you're the one making this about race, not me.

Uh, yeah. I made this thread to specifically talk about white supremacy. I assumed that when you replied, you were some stripe of white supremacist. Are you telling me you're not a white supremacist?

Nigger

I'm comparing them on the basis that they're both extreme and outside the basis of what tastemakers in regular society deem appropriate.

Aside from the obvious opposite religious and racial elements, what makes them seem so uncomparable to you?

How are white supremacists "extreme" ?

but i AM doing my own research youse guise

sucking dick and cutting off your penis is also outside the mainstream. are they similar to isis to?

They squish people with cars, tote around guns to scare libs and black people, celebrate when trayvons occur, want to remove 25% of the US population, wear matching uniforms. Some of them dig slavery. You certainly can't call them moderates, can you?

get the fuck out of my board turbokike

My ancestors fought for the confederacy. Do I agree with slavery, no I do not. Do I feel I should be ashamed of what my ancestors fought for? No, not at all. In fact, quite the opposite, they fought for their homes, what they believed in. That is honorable and admirable and worthy of respect.

That is why I feel the Germans should not be ashamed of their ancestors for what was done during the holocaust. The holocaust was not necessary. I'm not saying forget the holocaust, but I'm saying you can't let something that happened in the past cause the demise of your country simply because you don't want to do anything that might slightly relate you to the Nazis. Saying no to migrants and wanting to preserve your culture, your kin and your thousands of years of history does not make you a nazi.

Sucking dick isn't outside the mainstream.

Cutting off your dick is not an ideology that I'm aware of. So no, I can't find any similarities between that and ISIS

True

2. What is your approximate age?

What kind of stupid nigger doesn't know their fucking age? 40.

3. Do you have any undergraduate or advanced degrees?

Degrees in Radiological Tech and African-American Women's Studies

4. How did you first become acquainted with your ideology of choice in a meaningful way?

The pool was closed. I've never gotten over it.

do you even know the difference between and & or?

>Cutting off your dick is not an ideology that I'm aware of. So no
now you are backpedaling and changing your definition. typical subhuman.

>Why work in film if you've got an issue with the jews?

Are you retarded? Because I like making movies. I'm not going to let them dictate what I do and do not do with my life.

Besides, I didn't take issue with them until I was surrounded by their shit first hand. I didn't realize that they were literally pushing all this fucked up degeneracy on purpose. It's an actual agenda of theirs.

Legacy media is collapsing all around them. They're losing because of people not buying into their bullshit anymore.

It's becoming possible to be a filmmaker and not be (((surrounded)))

Right now things are coming to a head -- not just in the media, but culturally and politically.

People are waking up and they're sick and tired of their shit.

White supremacy does not need to be exclusive, with the right technology anyone can become white.

1) 270,000$/yr

2) 28 Years old

3) Two Masters: Psychology and Engineering

4) My father taught me.

The fat woman died from a heart attack she wasn't even hit by a car and that was a one time. Do you call BLM for killing cops on multiple occasions?

carry guns because Antifa does and they're violent, it's for protection. Pic related.

Most of them are illegals and criminals

Antifa wear matching uniforms

Yeah one want's your head on a spike, and the other wants the first group out of their country. Totally comparable...

White nationalism does not equal white supremacist

Wanting to save whites from extinction doesn't mean I hate other races, rather I have a strong love for my people.

1. charlottesville was a psyop
2. white supremacy is logical heirarchical supremacy
3. you're the one who is easily manipulated, shitskin

GOTT, VOLK, FÜHRER ODER NICHTS!
14/88
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Watch this video. It's all you need to know about "white supremacists"

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

So you don't see it as them fighting for honorable things AND and the right to keep slaves?

What does cultural preservation mean to you? Whenever I hear that, it seems like such an ethereal goal. There's no way to measure culture. Especially with the advent of the internet, it seems to me that one could have an infinite number of cultures all existing near each other. This is my difficulty: Someone's Cinco De Mayo parade doesn't make someone else's St. Patrick's Day parade less parade-y, if you know what I mean. They don't cancel each other out. One thing happens, and then another thing happens. Plants grow, we die, so on and so forth.

I guess what I'm asking in so many words is, why are you so jazzed about your culture? I'm of German descent, and there are some fun things about the culture that I'm privy to, but I don't organize my life around it. I'm curious as to where that additional giving-a-shit occurs.

Tangentially, is there any concern that a totally pure culture might get boring? The last thing I would want is to sit through polka and eat spaetzle my whole life. Do you ever want to mix in a taco or whatever?

Sage, everyone stop feeding into this patronizing brainwashed faggot. OP, if you want to learn as you claim, browse a bit and read with an open mind before immediately regurgitating the CNN buzzwords youve been led to believe as a defence mechanism.

>(((hello fellow white goy, as a white goy myself i cant understand why you white goy would want to secure the future of your whiteness, we're all one race of goy, goy, except g-d's chosen of course))): the post
tottemo sageru dana

Yes. Do you understand that "and" is also used to create lists, creating ambiguity? Regardless, still not an ideology.

Also, I assumed you had the gumption to fathom context. This a thread about ideology.

Who's behind this post?

Yeah, pretty much this.

that's because you're a doubletalking doublethinking doublekike, fuck off

he's both retarded and a kike, which entails retardation as a result of dysgenics

>Are you retarded?

I'm joking around man, take it easy. Though there is something to be said about Jews influencing our culture by way of the movies that you so-love. Even if you avoid, like, the Coen Brothers themselves, they've still influenced the field considerably. Or Spielberg, whoever. Pick a Jew. Their fingerprints are everywhere, and whatever made you fall in love with film in the first place was probably formed by them. So that's ironic. You maybe wouldn't love movies so much if it was just like "Don't go to the synagogue. Fin"

But, you evaded the question I cared the most about. Are you a white supremacist or what?

>They don't cancel each other out.
That's a very naive way of viewing culture. Culture spreads in a Darwinian fashion. The strongest cultures spread the most, while the weakest cultures die out. What you're seeing with confederate culture is it being attacked by the liberal social justice culture.

A person's culture influences his values and these values can be directly opposed to another culture's values.

That's not true, and anyone who kills a cop is extreme, yes.

Anyone who gets together with their friends to dress up like Cobra Command are extreme.

You're understanding my use of the word "extreme" to be a value-laden statement, which it isn't.

Let's not pretend that white supremacists are a monolith. See: lynchings.

>rather I have a strong love for my people.

And why is that?

Evolution

Also, what is the time table as you understand it for white extinction? Will white people be a rarity within another 80 years?

Tribes that had the strongest group cohesion were the most likely to survive. The in-group/out-group judgement was necessary for tribal survival. Thus, is it a big surprise that racial/ethnic collectivism manifests in our societies?

many people here dont follow any ideology but still what you would consider a white supremacist or nationalist, you dense fuck.

So far OP has proven to have an extrememly minimal and cartoonish understanding of ethnonationalist philosophy, regurgitates buzzwords from fake news narratives (i.e. Charlottseville, and "multiculturalism is good because you can eat tacos lol"), and types like a female who wants to come off as quirky and cute. These are the people who oppose us. Thank you for validating every belief that we have here, OP.

tell us about yourself op

let us put your ideology under scrutiny.

my name's tim, i'm 28 years young, and i love weed

also this, op is a huge faggot, not because he is a against white supremacy, but because he's a huge basic bitch faggot

>Their fingerprints are everywhere

You're confusing this "assumed hatred of jews" finger your pointing with my calling out the media for it's jewry, pedophilia, and subversion.

The Coen brothers have nothing to do with this. I don't see them pushing propaganda.

Nor do I go around hating all the jews. I hate the fucked up agenda that is being pushed by a cabal of jews in the media (and universities).

> Are you a white supremacist or what?

You're fucking stuck on the term "white supremacist" -- do some proper fucking research on what IT means and what WHITE NATIONALISM means. Pull your head out of your CNN-lubed ass and stop trying to pigeonhole everyone into your fear-mongered definition.