unvis.it/theatlantic.com/amp/article/537909
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive please
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/amp/article/537909

Damn you guys are quick

>guys
you don't know nordbro, newfag

>Ta-Nehisi Coates

How is this bot getting through the captcha?

>muh legacy
The fact these people consider that more important than the state of the country says all you need to know.

Bump

Is this guy really named trash coat?

I thought he was orange.
So which is it Sup Forums?

It's basically "HEM HEM THIS IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME WHITE PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE, CLEARLY HIMS ALSO RACISSSSS"

"LOOK AT HOW ALL OUR STILLS ARE BLACK AND WHITE"

It's the laziest op-ed presented as a featured article I've seen in some time. Fuck The Atlantic.

would have benefited from some brevity but quite a good read overall honestly

the ultimate breakdown is that Sup Forums and about half of america disagree with his fundamental assertion that this his reactionary presidency is necessarily a bad thing

Sup Forums would benefit from reading the more eloquent points made by their opposition to further their understanding of their own positions

>C-c-c-combo breaker.

What difference does it make if this "idea" is even accepted as true, let alone entertained? Leftist know how to waste money and waste time both for themselves and for everyone else in the world.

It really does read as purposeless screaming
"HhHhHhHH you mean WHITE PEOPLE think they're worth more than BLACK PEOPLE and elected a PRESIDENT WHO AFFIRMS THAT?!"

Yes. Yes, that's really not unexpected. Their own examples suggest this is the natural state of affairs.

Its not even a bot, just some autistic Norwegian guy.
I replied and he replied back answering my question once.

God Speed, Norfag.

what sets this article apart is that it isn't screaming; you are
pretending it is mere histrionics is to waste the opportunity it provides you; you can use the same evidence he provides down to the quotation level and come to a different conclusion

Why can't they admit that Obama destroyed race relations. They tanked in his second term and he did nothing but fan the flames.

Race relations are worse than they were in the 80s/90s

WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY NEGATION?!
LIKE A NEGGER?
FUCKING BIGOTS!!!!!!

Man I really wish these race baiters would just fuck off.

It provides few or any opportunities. It's a smear on how clearly evil whites are for disliking niggers. Using the same logic still reaches the conclusion we dislike niggers. In the current political client, even admitting the fact is suicidal.

Maybe the article isn't histrionic screeching, but it is ... breathless.

good, Obama was a fucking piece of shit.

>white people be evil n shiet cause slavery

Would liberals still suck Obama's dick if he was white?

>what sets this article apart is that it isn't screaming
it's a load of horseshit no matter the "tone"

A good article that illustrates why white nationalism is needed as a necessary defensive ideology.

>being so autistic that everyone thinks you're a bot

>the first white president
WE

WAS

WITE BOIZ

its actually the first orange president

>Land theft and human plunder cleared the grounds for Trump’s forefathers and barred others from it.
That's the story of mankind, you fucking faggot. The strong and smart win out over the weak and stupid.