Trumpvestites on suicide watch

CHUCKED!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/escobar-exposes-real-brics-bombshell-putins-fair-multipolar-world-where-oil-trade-by
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Jewish and I voted for Trump as a social moderate. He is making the Democrats own their support of open borders. He is a smart man and I like him a lot.

Chuck looks like he's about to shit himself while Trump gives his best "you mad bro" face.

Democucks are, once again, on suicide watch.

Ive been saying for 2 months if conservatives dont start doing something ill vote against them even if it means voting in democrats. at least then we can get these dead weight cucks to fuck off.4

love this pic

its not real you know that right?

>trump can't have a nice conversation with schemer

I don't even know what shills want or try to prove anymore, I think they just take anything and say it's bad that trump did it

Crying Chuck looks to be the one on suicide watch, look at his face, and look at Trumps.

how did bill end up with hillary? when he cheated on her were they always ugly? look at hillary compared to monica

I know. Trump is laughing at Schumer!

Democrats are our allies. Democrats have always been our allies. We are at war with neoconservative cucks. We have always been at war with neoconservative cucks.

Trump has spoken, anyone who disagrees is a race traitor.

young hill was kinda qt

also shes a psychopathic social ladder climber and so is Bill so they worked well together, real power couple.

hillary's teeth matches her pantsuit

Easy. Hillary will do anything for power. Literally fucking anything.

Including staying married to a serial philanderer.

>president talks to people from congress

yeah

so

What's this guy doing in the oval office? He's some nobody democrat senator

Smug Trump with hand on Cryin' Schumer's shoulder as he attempts to waggle his finger at the president lel

I'm pretty sure I voted for him to ignore stupid Republican shit like "should we spend money on American disaster zones?" and debt ceiling retardation.

Everyone is acting like this is Shumer putting Trump in his place but to me, this looks like two buddies that have been playing us all.

>shumer: you dirty sob lol, we really got those goy riled up this time
>trump: muh boy, this shit is so easy, American's really are fucking stupid, aren't they?

I guess that faggot was right earlier. He said he had binoculars outside the white house, and worked near bye since like 4 am and Dems was in and out, and Susan Rice was there too. Also dudes in FBI jackets.

I'm Jewish and I voted for Trump as a social moderate. He is making the Democrats own their support of open borders. He is a smart man and I like him a lot.

>I-its n-not r-real
Just like him tweeting about him begging for an amnesty to be in his desk before the six month dead line isn't real?
Go be a delusion faggot some place else.

> having a conversation with the your enemy
Oooh sure, just like the amnesty deal ge struck with them.
Keep sucking that brown dick.

Trump sucked dick.
It's that simple.

the photo clearly shows President Trump laughing at Shmuck, you dumb fucking nigger.

>surrenders
>has his hand on his neck and is literally laughing in his face

Sure.

They were bros before Trump got into politics, he was one of the big guys he'd butter up as a developer.

I thought Trump would come into office as a pragmatist, leading off with the healthcare stuff and following the lead of Ryan and McConnell was ridiculous

>shumer: you dirty sob lol, we really got those goy riled up this time

schumer isn't even making eye contact, that's not what it is.

Now talk of no debt ceiling. We are entering helicopter money territory, BRICS are/planning on dumping the dollar. Shit will get real and it'll happen on Trump's watch.

BRICs is going nowhere... India will blow it all up. and Brazil, russia are failed economies

the GOP are lying backstabbing rats that only care about which lobbyist is signing their checks

at least the DEMs are honest and upfront about their gobalist social marxism while keeping minorities on welfare

wow, its a picture that conveys absolutely nothing.
and i thought the pure delusion of democrats was sad enough, all they had to do was sprinkle in some desperation to be even more pathetic

Hey I'm just relaying whats been going on in the news, you can't deny that these countries are trying to bypass the petro-dollar, and that is no bueno.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/escobar-exposes-real-brics-bombshell-putins-fair-multipolar-world-where-oil-trade-by

>> yhjutyjruyiryuiryujhj

Wtf I love cucks now

this is bullshit, this is not what I voted for. I feel betrayed...

dare i say it ..... but do you think Trump and Hillary smashed at some point back in the day?

this. it seems like jewmmer is trying to be firm with Trump about something and Trumps is just patting him on the shoulder thinking "yeah ok buddy".

>begging

go be a shill somewhere else.

>huffpo
>ever acknowledging reality

what a sniveling, cowardly jew face
>do you feel in charge

Also, what a strange photo -- clearly setup, it was probably planned that Schumer was going to approach Trump acting like he was in charge, pointing his finger in Trump's chest and get a nice little 'tough guy' photo op. Even the aide or secret service is looking at Schumer, wondering what the fuck he's doing.

thanks for proving my point

I'm conservative and could not be happier with Trump making this deal. It really isn't that big of a deal and it kicks Rs right in the balls, where they need to be. I know you are shilling, but just know, Trump is 100% /ourguy/.