My friends gf belongs to some shit called Collective Safe Spaces or some shit, this is on their website...

My friends gf belongs to some shit called Collective Safe Spaces or some shit, this is on their website, what do you make of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZnb4XTqZik
collectiveactiondc.org/
collectiveactiondc.org/about/staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>colorblindness
So not caring about race is also racist lmao

N-word is worse than Neo-Nazis

>almost at the pinnacle
>gotta try harder

>suck our dicks constantly or else ur rayciss

I wonder how many rich Africans have travelled to Europe in order to volunteer for the poor

Can you ask her what she things of people who see Swastika as their symbol as it had been used by them for centuries, and was something to rally against Christian invaders, European Dominion, Russian Imperialism and Soviet Totalitarianism?
Then show her this
youtube.com/watch?v=RZnb4XTqZik

MAKE A VERSION ABOUT JEWS.

SOMEONE. DO IT.

>Hiring discrimination
There are literally quotas that bybass the merit of the individual, just for the color of their fucking skin.

collectiveactiondc.org/

>racist jokes unacceptable
>police murdering POC acceptable
NOICE

It's the Jews, stupid.

Why not give them this safe space?

Pretty much, look the biggest contribution black America made to culture was Jazz, a revolution in music and still the primary source for contemporary pop music.
The 20th century where black Americans were employed in industry and educated by their communities gave birth to a flowering of genius which will never be seen again. Given the discipline of fundamental education black artists dominated popular music, there are too many geniuses to list. Masters of their craft, sophisticated.
Of course it's difficult to control people like this, they get wise to Shekelstiens jive, the get uppity when they are swindled out of their rightful payments.
This is why black people don't value the true geniuses amongst them, instead they have been sold a vulgar, violent model of heroism. How many black kids know who Duke Ellington was? Not many I'll wager.
By creating anti heroes of the black people they stifle real awareness of the problems the poor of America face

I think I don't give a shit

if 'it's just a joke' is at the bottom of the pyramid, we can do all the above stuff with ease

We could literally put minorities in concentration camps by calling them safe spaces

It's like the Overton window. We need to move that cutoff line up.

Get a new gf

read it again

"Hey look! I've taken what should really be a bar labelled 'radical right wing' and 'moderate left wing' and turned it into a pyramid so it looks like anything that doesn't fit in with my radical left ideology is supporting nazism!"
>fucking mental illness

Also "whites don't decide what's racist" but "don't expect poc's to teach white people" why? Because we should know this already? Well that would be "believing we are post racial"!

These fucking arseholes moralise white people into a fucking corner then act surprised when the are nazi's marching in the streets.

>reverse racism
not even a fucking thing, keep dehumanizing whites.
youre not going to like how it ends.

bump

collectiveactiondc.org/about/staff/
>discrimination is bad or some shit
2 white males, both look like girly men.

These people are worthless parasites who push the victimhood narrative to get money and power. If you dare question their victimhood, it's "white supremacy"

I'll just go ahead and guess it's thought to be just the division of two kinds of people, not put on scale of social "unacceptability"
>"Swastika" (?) higher than Neo-nazi
>saying nigger worst than being a neo-nazi
either this or they're really really challenged people