This is what m*diterrenean southern "europeans" want you to believe

>this is what m*diterrenean southern "europeans" want you to believe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
dienekes.blogspot.com/2017/08/minoans-and-mycenaeans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that the creators of civilization were NORDIC.

saved

The original Hellenes were Nordics, and present day "greeks" are mostly Pelasgian slaves.

Sold my car to a Greek the other day. Smelled like he'd never even heard the word shower before, let alone taken one.

Your flag, please, faggot.

fuck off with this divisional shit, kikelord.

This is one race according to Sup Forumsack medshits.

This is what the average Greek looks like these days. Could easily pass a Mulatto.

>there are some wh*Tes who actually believe we give a shit about such meme new world mongrel terms like "white"
as far as I'm concerned, the one on the right is very "white"

Lol hahahahaha.

M*d women are one of the ugliest whores in the world. Nordic women are nearly always 10s on the other hand.

pic related: The most famous Italian football player

>X ISNT WHITE thread no.0143594654
Go away JIDF
Sage

look american to me

>the absolute state of the Norcuck nations
Literal pale Nigros; historial thiefs so devoid of past and culture they have the disrespect of stealing Mediterranean -aka, superior- peoples history and culture.

At least he isn't fucking white women.

Try again honey, whiter than any crowd in Shitaly.

Those are Egyptians you moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

>pic related, last 100 whites left in jewsa

Nobody claims that coptic egyptians (on your picture) were Nordic faggot.

(BTW: Spain was created by Nordish Visigothic tribes).

pic related: The leader of the nationalist movement in Rome

Egyptians = Med
Greeks = Med
Roma = Med

>m5s
>anything to do with nationalism
confirmed brainded american

She could pass as a jew. So can 2/3 of Italians, except the light-eyed ones of Germanic and Italo-Celtic noble blood.

Lmaoooo are you retarded? I've never seen a Hellenic woman like this and I've been living in Hellas my whole life.

Nordics were only the elite of Greece. They learned subhuman p*lasgians how to speak a human (Indo-European) language and create a high culture and civilization.

>by Nordish Visigothic tribes
Spain was created by Iberians, the Visigoths got BTFO'd by the Moor invasion, and as German cowards, they didn't stay here to fight.

The nobility was Nordic.

>yfw modern greeks have more northern european admixture than the ancient ones

dienekes.blogspot.com/2017/08/minoans-and-mycenaeans.html

>"Nordics were only the elite of Greece"
>when you are such a Germanic savage you just CAN'T stop stealing history
It'll be fun seeing you guys claiming Aztec history within the next decade.

Visigoths moved to Asturias and reconquered Spain. Sadly they race-mixed with subhumans living there :(

btw. Green eyes are a Nordish influence, so the Italian on your picture is not a real Med.

DAS RITE CRY MED BOY!

Who learned them how to speak a human language then, if not Nordic Indo-Europeans?

I'd fuck the shit out of that.

show flag please, confirm what everyone is thinking

You must be a paleskinned Nordcuck then.

Nothing "mulatto" about the girl, the northern niggers of Europe are merely jealous they don't have the complexion of Southern Europeans and some Eastern Europeans. This is why all the pale skins up North love to get tans, they recognize tanned skin = sexy and healthy.

Pale white skin is scientifically proven to be inferior since it gets cancer from the sun more easily.

>ancient Southern Euro says "light-eyed, light haired" and Nordcuck believes
>modern day Southern Euro keep using "light-eyed, light haied" and Nordcuck doesn't consider brown tones to be light
Daily reminder that ancient Greeks called blood "black".

>Visigoths moved to Asturias and reconquered Spain
The Visigoths, just like the Franks, run like cowards from Hispania, letting the Iberians to fight, that's why every icon in old Castilla and Asturias is brown-haired and brown-eyed.
>he actually thinks a couple thousand Visigoth noblemen changed the gene pool of the peninsula
Such mental gymnastics.

>tanned skin = sexy and healthy
Only if your hair is blonde and eyes are light, if not, you are a subhuman.

As proven by this guy.

>be pale skinned nordcuck
>walk out into the sun for 10 seconds
>get skin cancer
>die
>in Hell, you see all your ancestors were rapist vikings who got literally cucked by German Christian missionaries

To be fair the blood thing it's because of their humor theory.

>being this butthurt that Nordics used to be your kings
M*ds are pathetic.

those "nordish" were displaced from actually kazakstan becouse huns, "muh nordic ascensance" also 70000 visigoths came into actually one million people actually living spain, smae bullshit as arabs, couldnt assimilate so they got assimilated

>"Nordics used to be your kings"
>this is what literal sex slaves believe
Ayyyy
LMAO

>be southern "european"
>die of a cold
>in hell, you see all your ancestors were slaves, niggers and arabs
LOL.

Daily reminder that Nordcucks are the niggers of Europe along with Anglos and have their own "WE WUZ" meme in thinking they were the Roman Emperors when in reality, your ancestors were living like niggers in strawhuts whilst we had cities and stone houses.

>top left

is there a single person who unironically believes that southern europeans are white?

Larp flag= op is fag and shill
kys

The point is not we are white or not, the point is claiming greeks and romans used to be white, but not anymore

southern "europeans" of course

Nordics created Greek civilization, not the p*lasgian slaves.

Proto-Indo-Europeans were half Caucasus hunter gatherers, not just "Nords". Yes they conquered most of Europe and parts of Asia, but it was largely due to superior technology, disease immunity(which they are thought to have brought diseases to places they conquered), a culture with more emphasis on warfare, and a more balanced diet.

They didn't always completely replace the places they conquered. They probably subjugated the populations and force assimilated them, but even that's speculative. That doesn't mean that ancient med civilizations belong to Proto-Indo-Europeans genetically. That's foolish. Were they the source of a lot of culture and technology used by them? Sure, but ancient and modern Meds have always had more early European farmer admixture, something missing from Proto-Indo-Europeans.

They were also thought to be darker than modern Europeans, even Mediterranean ones.

This is coming from someone you would consider "Nordic" btw

Yfw nordshits have no history and are now again being conquered

keK

>ms paints don't count
>my fairy tails based on what ancient Southern Euros considered "light" is ok
>genetics maps proving Norcucks have nothing to do with ancient Meds ARE NOT true
By your own logic my own mother is white, since she has been called "light-eyed" since the fucking 50s in both Spain and France, and she has NO nordic blood; pure Med-Pyrenees woman, but we all know that doesn't fit your narrative.

>pic
bwhore
n.
white woman dating black men, letter 'b' standing for black and suffix 'whore' for whore

Pro-Indo-Europeans are modern Indians

>greeks were nordic
Your so called masterrace would still livr in pic related if it werent for mediterraneans.

Mate, I'm living in the UK. Our superior Med skin adapts, you ghosts die or roast like pigs in the sun and end up looking even more monstrous.

Pic related, Anglocucks and Nords are a perfect example of de-evolution.

How can you be the master race when evolution itself has made you inferior?

PIE were depigmented Irano-Afghans (Corded Nordid race), and were technologically, culturally and biologically superior indeed.

They were not dark, except the ones in the far south (where (((scientists))) got their samples from to manipulate the results), who were admixed with Irano-Afghans.

oh wait, I remember this faggot, he is actually a literal polak untermensch larping as nazi

No. They were just conquered by Nordics just like p*lasgians and etruscans (ancestors of "greeks" and "italians").

Tfw they're still more relevant than you

Why are nordcucks so dedicated when it comes to destroying Europe?

egyptians leaving under roman rule=/=romans
i'm not saying that all romans were blonde with blues eyes but sure as shit didn't look like that either

>he is actually a literal polak untermensch larping as nazi
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Nords are adapted to live in cold places.

BTW. Nordic South Africans still didn't die out your argument is invalid.

>literal monkeys calling me non-white
LOL.

Nordics (Suebi and Visigothic tribes) created your country, dumbass.

There sure are a lot less of them because of blacks nowadays:-)

>slavic subhuman talking about human affairs
*breathes in*
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

They are copts, nice try.
Sad, but true :(

>PIE were depigmented Irano-Afghans (Corded Nordid race), and were technologically, culturally and biologically superior indeed.
>They were not dark, except the ones in the far south (where (((scientists))) got their samples from to manipulate the results), who were admixed with Irano-Afghans
DNA results from the past 5 years has debunked this. PIE came from the pontic-caspian steppe and were a near perfect 50/50 mixture of Eastern HGs and Caucasus HGs, something Irano-Afghans weren't either of, asthey were mixed with other populations as well.

I'm open to the possibility that we'll find more samples indicating lighter features among PIE, but we haven't seen it yet. We know western HGs had both blue eyes AND dark skin.

>claims all civilizations prospered because of nordic ruler class
>societies full of nordics never amounted to anything.

ancient greeks considered northern europe as subhumans.

here is your photo, "human" (LOL)

found yours too

They only tested DNA from south-eastern part of late PIE culture. And their skulls were Irano-Afghan like.

Nah, he looks more like a typical "german" nowadays.

Sometimes I wish the Iberian people would've lost the Reconquista so the muslims could burn the nordcucks down as well.

Fortunetaly descendants of Nordish Visigoths won.

>think ms paint counts
15 year old confirmed

>Iberian people defend the land against the muslims
>muh nordish descendants

>(current year)
>YOU'RE A BUNCH OF MOORISH NIGGERS LOL

I'm not too interested in skulls as much as admixture, but like I said i'm open to the idea that PIE had lighter features in the North as you claim, but we haven't seen it.

The elite were Nordish descendants. The simple peaseants were m*d subhumans.

Why the black circle on this guys hair? What purpose does it have being there?

Do any mediterranean worry about being in the "no homers" tree club?

I've never heard a spaniard refer to another spaniard as "white".

This is like a lil kid trying to hurt your feelings saying you're bad at videogames.

>That blonde etruscan
Good to see they represented minorities

CWC, Andronovo, Unetice, Hallstatt were all light-pigmented, so original IEs were light-pigmented too.

This shit again. When will you aryan morons realize that Greeks/Romans and guess what...even most arab countries have contributed more to society than you. Get over it... Most civilizations of the time debated with living in fucking huts while the Mediterranean and like i said some arab civilizations were living in actual conventional homes. FUCK they even have running water and a waste system. LMFAO and you fucks want to argue and say the Aryans are more "superior" ahahahha.

is that a kurd on the right side? what the actual fuck, they all look different to one another.

The houses on the first picture look better than in the second.

ayo hol up

A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are part Italian

yeah this chick is hot as fuck you autist that backfired