twitter.com/breaking911/status/905848280239747072
dailystormer.at/
vimeo.com/232845595
youtube.com/watch?v=8SF7gYInj3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7mCJGnOvF8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be Nice!
youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc

He takes the target off his back. Always explain it this way to normies when you argue, its not about the morals of DACA its about the legality of it. Fuck the outcome of a bunch of beaners who are going to stay regardless, its a political ploy 100%.

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/905139791657828352

Please more, this is really funny. Thanks leafbro

They can't keep getting away with it, folks.

lol

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/905848280239747072

Trumps new tweets are weird

The shilling is so low energy these days. Sad!

>who are going to stay regardless
Get a load of this guy

TRS faggots get the fuck out. DACA is ovoer, amnesty is not a big deal, 800k spics is not that many.

Does anyone have that image with the green text that shows all the promises trump has kept? It has his face in the background.

At least the brown America will be hilarious to watch

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how coming out in support for a 'Dream Act' is "muh 4D chess'

Reposting because this guy gets it. If you're not sure what the hell Trump has been up to, this should clear it up a little.

fucking nice.

Bad idea to pick fights with food service guys, they pretty much on a team by default.

>800k spics is not that many.
Compare the numbers to the election results state by state. This is fucking retarded and suicidal

There was a reason we elected the hard line guy who was against this instead of RUBIOOOOO

Guys tone down the racism, it's very bad optics

We need a welcoming atmosphere for the future 800,000 extra Trump voters

SLAY

There's one for the collection.

This guy gets it.
Revoke DACA. What does that get us? It’s purely symbolic. The shitskins were here all those years BEFORE the executive order “in the shadows.” You’d have to specifically target them. And ICE doesn’t even do that. They’re focusing on criminals (even thought they’re all technically criminals).
800,000 of those fuckers....it takes months and months to arrest like 12,000. And that’s catching them in some raids and mostly catching them in the act of a crime. If they can barely round up ones they’re targeting, how could they possibly round THESE slippery little fuckers up?

You can’t. That’s why we need e-verify and other penalties.

Fake news CNN is going bat shit over the Trump Jr Russian attorney thing... that we already knew about months ago.
He said he wanted to get "dirt" on hillary from them MONTHS ago, yet they are acting like this is some new development

this is obviously correct and anyone who didn't suspect something of this nature over Trump's working with dem leaders is a fool

>800,000 extra Trump voters
hahahahahahakekekekekekeklolololololkekekekehahahahah

It makes him blameless when they cant pass anything

>140649526
>140649302
>140649252
This is some next-level shitshilling

Okay you have a choice between jailing all libertarians or bombing Rhode Island. What do you pick?
>captcha : blackboy ands

>normie pepe

GAS THE GOP! RACE WAR NOW!

then fuck off, throw your maga hat away and leave, this thread is for actual trump supporters

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm

our season

me humping the tv in the dark

>800k spics is not that many.
Could you imagine if Trump said something like this on the campaign trail? His support would have vanished overnight, but now that he's in the White House you sheep will applaud his every move and get nothing for it in return

We elected him to deport illegals. Remember "They all have to go back"? We didn't vote for him to let their shitty beaner kids stay because "they're """"American"""" just as you and I"

>bombing Rhode Island

But why though?

Nice false flag post

There will be no amnesty and anyone with a brain cell knows it. Feel free to kill yourself

It does not matter how many brown or black people come into the US, this is what is going to cause a real "white lash" - immigration reform, daca, whatever.....we will only put up with it for so long before we handle it ourselves

>inb4 larper
>inb4 will never happen

if you can not see it reaching a tipping point already, u are not paying close enough attention

twitter.com/breaking911/status/905848280239747072

For the phoneposters like me, pic related is what it links to.

I'm so glad I don't live around niggers. I've seen like 20 black people in my whole life.

>humping the tv in the dark

This is fucking I N S A N E.

>HAHA BASED, HE'S SO PRO-WHITE WHEN HE LEGALIZES ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND COMPLETELY BETRAYS HIS VOTERS HAHA BASED PEDES

Meanwhile in reality:
>Donald Trump’s total lack of any visible ideological moorings, combined with his nonexistent sense of responsibility to others (which, disconcertingly, comes packaged with an insatiable demand for loyalty to him), has long led Republicans and conservatives to fear he would eventually sell them out when the moment seemed opportune.

>Judging by the noise out there this morning, they now apparently believe that the moment is upon them. The news that President Trump struck a deal with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) for a three-month debt limit raise and government funding bill has many Republicans, conservatives and reporters wondering whether this signals the start of a more systematic selling-out of GOP leaders. In certain scenarios, that could boost the hopes of Democrats and liberals on multiple fronts.

>Tell me you haven't stayed on Sup Forums for the past 9 hours doing the same thing. If so, you need to get off the computer before you go beyond saving.

nope I went hiking, but will post it ITT again!

True, they actually used to rustle, but now they just tickle.

as I said to the other fair weather faggot, get the fuck out if you don't like it, make sure you vote for hillary too next time, bitch

please reply

get rid of the hair dye.

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

theres actually no such thing as a larper on the internet

atheists have been doing that as long as i can remember

they used to say "there is no christfags on the internet" or something like that

in order to basically devalue a opinion of something you dont like

what did the clinton tribe say to sanders?

Guys im looking the pic with Donald trump with a blue background where he looks determined as fuck. I think It was before git elected as the republican candidate

>The Spicy tribe asserting domination over the Crispy tribe.

this is fucking hilarious

>merrickk garlaaannnd

Of course they can. But dailystormer is back up! dailystormer.at/ de-platforming is the biggest problem right now.

This is hilarious stuff.

vimeo.com/232845595

The debates, rallies, attack ads are going to be incredible.

Probably being a state in the Northeast with a bunch of white Democrats who vote for stupid shit that destroys this nation.

stop making me want to watch this train wreck

I would do that for Trump if it could be proven that the humping actually did anything productive to help Trump MAGA. I’m not even embarrassed to say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SF7gYInj3Y
Is this an announcement or just theatrics? Any MI bro's here, if he does run how does it play, how does all the cussing play?

>hes so pro white

false flag

It's a little corrupt democrat state. If you vote republican the unions there will kick you out. Also they hate middle America.

This thread is mine

Reminder to tell your representatives not to vote for DACA
They no doubt are being hounded by liberals telling them to support it and only you can stop them

Romania....can we talk?

Why do you keep posting that same pic combined with the identical language? Are you stuck in a loop or something?

ECLIPSES
FLOODS
HURRICANES
SOLAR FLARES

WHAT HAVE YOU BLUMPFKINS DONE?!?

YOU'VE ELECTED THE ANTICHRIST

ARMAGEDDON HAS BEGUN!

REPENT!

THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING NIGH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7mCJGnOvF8A

>Tim Pool
>The most benign mild youtube stream
>Gets put in the gulag.

When will it end?

i wonder what the spammers hiding behind the memeflag's true countries are

We all would, we all did my friend.

>o-only real #MAGAPedes support amnesty, you s-stupid shill!
t. Bill Mitchell

Watch it nigger. Fluffy got banned for posting a link to it.

>libertarian party co opted my marxists

Looks like Trump's DACA tweet was a favor to Nancy Pelosi

Accelerationism will not work with immigration....Every other part of politics but not Immigration you moron....That's why the hardliner against immigration is in the whitehouse

it's the shitposting loop, when you find the perfect post and you want to share it again and again

kek'd

Where do I know that "blonde" lesbo from?

The Trump that will work with or go to war against both parties to fight for his America first agenda can go down as one of the most successful, transformative presidents our country has ever seen.

>dailystormer.at/
Holy fuck they finally did it

Too bad their traffic is probably 1/1000th what it used to be

FUCKIGN COOKIE BREATHING

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BUBBLE

>When Trump says 6 Months before he starts deporting he meant 6 months before he starts deporting.

H-how dare he say a thing and mean it! Amnesty Don! Amnesty Don!

hey dipshit did you ever realize maybe thats why we voted for him? I know thats why I did. both fucking sides are pices of shit and need to be purged.

They don't get it. Schumer and Pelosi are now having to normalize Trump because they know they can cut deals with him.

Have you seen resistance Twitter lately? They're not going to handle this well at all.

maybe by setting up check points with facial recognition for any and all services supplied by any branch of government, at toll booths, airports, when buying any item which is not a private sale, and by aggreesively racially profiling blacks/browns in states with high % of illegals and requiring them to supply ID, by fining employers hundreds of millions if they employ even a single illegal and do not have their verified ID on file

>tfw automatically warned earlier today for /sip/ posting

> People still responding to obvious shill posts

Remember the the days before Trump BTFO of the media. The shills had the same aggressiveness and bait style.

He hinted at it with his "there can be a softening" line and the base was in an uproar for a week until he fixed it with his hardass immigration speech in Arizona. This is the Softening: Part 2, except now he's president and actually can cuck out as people feared.

Well it was pretty damn obvious and if those Dreamers break even a small law they will be deported like how things have been working for the past 8 months.

>replying to copypastas

What made her so crazy? Does every woman who had sex with JFK go crazy? How many skeletons does she have in her closet?

Reminder that if you didn't rub your dick against your TV on November 8, you're not a true American.

Great read.
Worth the trouble...

>When Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that she “completely disagreed” with a Politifact report which found only 5 percent of President Donald Trump’s statements were true, “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg had only one question.

>“Where was President Obama born and is he an American citizen?” Goldberg asked during Wednesday’s broadcast.

>“I think that has been pretty well addressed,” Sanders replied.

>“But this narrative, this is what I’m talking about,” Goldberg said. “That’s a [false] narrative that went on forever and [Trump] didn’t clear it up until after he was in office.”

Which is factually untrue. He cleared it up during the campaign. Remember when he called for a major announcement, baited all the media, then got 30 minutes worth of media attention as he rolled out veteran after veteran that endorsed him, then at the very end basically said, "Oh yeah, Obama was born here."

>FUCK YOU NATE SILVER
>WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MERRICK GARLAND!!!!!!!

Holy shit, the absolute state of the left. Nobody's life was affected AT ALL by Trump winning, other than illegals.

>no Jews
>no niggers
>no Mexicans
>no government
>no taxes
>no liberals/leftists/Democrats
>no mainstream media

I don’t believe it. A Jew made this.

>orange
>white