IT'S HAPPENING

CNN JUST REPORTED THAT BRITISH TROOPS OPENED FIRE ON PEACEFUL COLONIAL PROTESTORS AT LEXINGTON AND CONCORD. BASED GEORGE. /ourking/ IS GONNA HAVE ALL THOSE SO CALLED "PATRIOT" TRAITORS DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate his majesty now

They weren't peaceful, they were throwing stones.

Fake news.

American revolution was a mistake

No, no it wasn't

HABBENING I AM SEEING BRITS IN BOSTON ALREADY

tfw don't exist yet....

No taxation without representation bitch!

Digits and we win the war.

CNN would be the first to lick boots of the king.

Oh shit guys I'm seeing tons of minutemen walking through my town to Lexington and concord, is it happening ?

Whoa what kind of flag is that? Spooky.

b8
we're never going to rebel you larping fags

youtube.com/watch?v=XHSRv4Hsxn0

America belongs to Mexico noe

dude you betta drop a link. you know what im sayin?

What's a Mexico? Also what's that stupid looking flag?

It was a false flag you stupid rebelcuck. Pay your fucking taxes.

#notalltea

THE ENGLISH ARE COMING, THE ENGLISH ARE COMING!

This

Yes master please fuck my wife

>implying CNN wouldn't shill for the redcoats
what an unnecessarily shit thread

What a fucking shit attempt at a slide thread

>Lives in His Majesty's 13 colonies
>Isn't English
Kill thyself

>implying CNN wouldn't do their best to destabilize the world's only superpower like they are doing now

Rebel scum BTFO

Revolution was a mistake.
Can't found a nation on rebellion and revolt then expect a stable society. Bloodthirsty warmongers.

Liberalism laying down as the basis of its propaganda the following principles:

>The absolute sovereignty of the individual in his entire independence of God and God's authority.
>The absolute sovereignty of society in its entire independence of everything which does not proceed from itself.
>Absolute civil sovereignty in the implied right of the people to make their own laws in entire independence and utter disregard of any other criterion than the popular will expressed at the polls and in parliamentary majorities.
>Absolute freedom of thought in politics, morals, or in religion. The unrestrained liberty of the press. Such are the radical principles of Liberalism. In the assumption of the absolute sovereignty of the individual, that is, his entire independence of God, we find the common source of all the others. To express them all in one term in the order of ideas, they are RATIONALISM or the doctrine of the absolute sovereignty of human reason. Here human reason is made the measure and sum of truth. Hence we have individual, social and political Rationalism, the corrupt fountain head of liberal principles: absolute freedom of worship, the supremacy of the State, secular education repudiating any connection with religion, marriage sanctioned and legitimized by the State alone, etc.; in one word, which synthesizes all, SECULARIZATION, which denies religion any active intervention in the concerns of public and of private life (19) whether it orate or assassinate; whether it call itself Liberty or Government or the State or Humanity or Reason, or what not, its fundamental characteristic is an uncompromising opposition to the Church.

Cnn is fake press. Remember their story on peaceful indian refugees? Still cool they were the major push behind slavery though.

Bush Did Katrina

When will colonists learn?

>Implying this isn't a false flag by the (((French)))