Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a left-winger accused his political opponents of fascism

This is a game-changer lads. Literally unheard of in Western political discourse.

Terrible memes

America wants to date 21st Century History if we want to be 100% pragmatical

fascism = 60 gorillion dead jews
never forget, never again

Well what?

Run back to leftypol before I meme you and your mini-dick into oblivion.

Faggot.

The commie is the one behind fascism giving everybody free cummie hand jobs.

I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.I wish i was a commie.

US elects a populist president bc the political class no longer represents us = fascism.
Meanwhile ME is full of despotic monarchies the citizens can't criticize.
Man my almonds have been roasted too much.

Freedom of speech, bitch

I gotta agree. With antifa and blm gaining support and their uter hatred for the first ammendment it feels like we will be living in a fascist nation soon enough. We just need 1 democrat to beat trump in the next election and we will be have a fascist nation.

>anarchist
>claiming a right guaranteed by a document

>fascist
>claiming rights at all

You guys are pathetic

I don't claim rights. My gun guarantees them

mmkay

I ain't fascist you PC piece of shit I just want this country to be at least 70% non hispanic white again, is that too much to ask in the land my ancestors founded?

>I just want this country to be at least 70% non hispanic white again

Why do you fuckers care about skin color so damn much? It's pathetic. The only way you can get your homogenous, dull nazi state would be through fascism and genocide.

The worst thing is your ignorance in not realizing that this country was founded by and for immigrants.

Yeah, almost entirely European immigrants until the 60s you naive idealist.
And it's not just about skin color, third world people bring third world problems.
You probably don't know how much blacks commit crimes against whites either on a regular basis.
Most of them fundamentally cannot assimilate to a white culture without bastardizing it.

>he doesn't have a mobile SAM battery in his backyard
what kind of anarchcuck are you?

sage goes in all fields

>Why do you fuckers care about skin color so damn much?
Because mixing with low IQ niggers lowers the populations overall intelligence. How can social programs and infrastructure be built and maintained by idiots? See Rhodesia, and South Africa for prime examples of how niggers run things. Also it took only 8 years with a half-breed nigger to cause a ridiculous social situation

>for immigrants

Yes, 'white' immigrants.
And the term white had a much narrower definition to them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

You're an uneducated retard.

The left can't meme. Fascism isn't understood by normies, and this comes from the same fags who support marxism

How many fascists said I deserve to die and be replaced because I'm a white male like leftists and neocons have?

Nice strawman retard, are you going govern people with fighter jets? I thought the rice farmers with ak-47s btfo of America?

Murtaza Hussain is quite literally the embodiment of the enemy, if he's saying something then we should immediately take it with a grain of salt. He is a fucking scumbag. He's Glenn Greenwald's muslim fagbuddy

finish the sentence you fucking moron
Sup Forums is literally dumber than Sup Forums

>@MazMHusain

lol

That's 7 years after the end of the Revolutionary War.
'White' was a clarification of what they has assumed to be a given from the onset.

>20th Century History
>Johnson-Reed Act

He's right

>I'm not a fascist, I just vote like one

call it Marxism, and it becomes much more accurate.

20th century history proves that the fascists were right, though. Everything they said would result from communism and liberalism has happened. Just like history has proved all the segregationists correct, everything they said would happen after integration happened.

I thought we were fascists. I guess not.