Now taking recommendations on water filtration systems and rainwater collection

Now taking recommendations on water filtration systems and rainwater collection.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
sph.umn.edu/
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THERE IS NO ESCAPE
eeee... bottled water?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, plastic polluting water will be the "smoking causes cancer" of our generation. 70 years from now our grandchildren will laugh at us and scoff for not triple-filtering our water before drinking, and there will be clickbait news stories about old ladies living to 120 drinking tap water all their life.

>buying the bottled jew

Do you really think there would be no plastic fibers in water that is stored in plastic?

fuck it im just going to drink my own piss until I die.

>not drinking water exclusively from glass bottles

Why the fuck do we still produce non degrading plastic?

Can no one realize how destructive this shit is to the environment? Throw away a starbucks cup. It'll exist for another 10,000 years. Throw away a drinking straw. A toothbrush. It's going to be there among countless trillions of other throwaway plastic items while society rises and falls countless times.

Our distant children will despise us

> live in ancient unpolluted forest in Sweden
> drink water from a deep well which is then purified
> laugh at city people and everyone complaining about their water quality or lack of water

im actually pretty sure that the problem is that it IS biodegradable plastic.

Bumping for this. Legitimately looking for filter options.

The article doesnt say its from the biodegradable type. It's talking about plastic fibers, in other words tiny horrible fragments of non degraded plastic

Wish I could find it in more stores

I use Zerowater

This is legit fucking scary. Wish I was born 50 years earlier desu

>implying there will be white children in the future at the rate we're going

well if it wasnt degradable then it wouldnt break down as easily, but since it breaks down into tiny horrible fragments of degraded plastic and the fact that the article doesnt state that its evil non degradable plastic its pretty safe to assume the race of the plastic.
I just got a vision of Al Gore in my head for no reason.

THE PLASTIC IS TURNING THE FUCKING PEOPLE GAY!

dont worry goy, its all perfectly normal
sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

>drinkin some water with my creatine this morn

fug lads

Reverse osmosis filter is what you need to get rid of all this shit

I take water from local buvette, but I still store it in plastic bottles. So its healthy (The water got tested) but still bad, probably, due to plastic

Is there any reverse osmosis filter for apartments?

eh lad it was probably better but they also didnt know shit about cancer back then

they were still using DDT for pesticides and shit lmfao

Not really unless your landlord is OK with you installing one.

They cost $150-200

so the xenoestrogens leeching out of the plastic fibers are responsible for the increase in homosexuality/transgenderism over the last decades?

you can get a fresh water fish tank water filter that will bring the water all the way down to 0. theres a pitcher filter called zero water that will do the same without reverse osmosis.

There will certainly be if white people self-segregate away from the non-whites in the cities. We need to leave the cities, let the cities fall. We need to start buying up the countryside and forests, and begin living there instead, and making lots of white babies.

Cities are a cancer, and they contribute towards White Genocide. Yes, we created cities, they're technologically an accomplishment, but they were a mistake. They've grown too big and now they're just doing more damage than good. Both to us, as a race, and environmentally and economically.

>10,000 years
No
>another 10,000 years
What did he mean by this?

Reverse Osmosis.

>well if it wasnt degradable then it wouldnt break down as easily, but since it breaks down into tiny horrible fragments

Degradeable plastics is a scam to obscure reality. All plastic breaks down. But it's still plastic, just in smaller pieces. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Making it smaller doesn't make it go away, it just impacts the environment differently.

While environmentalists have been talking up a storm about plastic that you can see killing wildlife when they swallow it and it fills their stomach and they die, the unbelievably worse danger is that microorganisms are eating plastics, then being eaten by small animals, then being eaten by bigger animals, all up the food chain, concentrating plastics in the fish you eat, like this article says getting into the water, getting into you in microscopic form where we don't really know what the fuck happens but likely nothing good.

>GUYS THERE IS NOT PROOF THIS WILL ACTUALLY HARM YOU BUT ITS SUPER SPOOKY!!!!!!

report specifically calls out bottled water as also being contaminated. These are micro particles shit like this will not filter them out.

>"In terms of fibers, the diameter is 10 microns across"
>sph.umn.edu/

>"Bottled water may not provide a microplastic-free alternative to tapwater, as the they were also found in a few samples of commercial bottled water tested in the US for Orb."
>theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

In short, we fucked our selves for the sake of convenience and there is no viable solution because as soon as water is exposed to the atmosphere it is contaminated.

There's 0 spooky things about plastic, and it does cause harm, duh. Your next claims are smoking cigarettes and staring into the sun are spooky and causes no harm.

Archived that for you

>theguardian com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

well once they legalize marijuana nationally we can make hemp plastic. It completely biodegrades