CANADIAN NATIONALISM GENERAL

ITT: Discuss politics and ways to unfuck this once respectable nation. No French-Anglo or international shitflinging, focus on contructive discussion.
Good sources for the Canadian Nationalist;
eurocanadian.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrien_Arcand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Macdonald
John A. was one based motherfucker, he should serve as a source of inspiration for the Canada we must save.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_Tricolour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Newfoundland_and_Labrador
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Newfoundland a solid part of Canada?

I'm thinking about joining the reserves.
Is the skill set worth anything ?

Yes, though there's a very strong regional identity and a succession movement.

Our economy is shit, but we're gloriously white and fiercely nationalistic (towards NL, not so much towards Canada). The only SJW's you'll find here are at the students at MUN and they all fuck off to the mainland once they graduate.

If you can find a job and don't mind the brutal winters, it's comfy as fuck here.

Newfoundland, and Atlantic Canada in general is the most livable place in this poisoned country.
Come home white Canadian

HAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU YOU DUMB LARPER

NO ONE WANTS THE FLAG BACK SO EAT SHIT. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CANADA/POL/ STOP LARPING

I just want to be American.

This. Fix America, you fix Canada. The answer is 1776

Fuck off shitskin
But you're not. Leftists have been trying desperately to dismantle white, Anglo-Saxon Canadian identity. Embrace it instead.

dat flag is awesome desu, u crazy.

THANK YOU BASED TRUDEAU FOR MAKING THE CANADIAN DOLLAR GREAT AGAIN

I love this flag, and you guys. The problem is it will never work. That era is over, and was flawed from the start. Canada is lost.

Free Quebec when?

what if we made our own queen?

lowest crime, highest rates of hiv

We already have our own Queen, and it doesn't matter. We're just so fucked up with leftism and foreigners it doesn't matter.

God save the Queen my Canadian brethren

We still ended up with a liberal government though
I'm told they've been trying to (((diversify))) the place for a while now, but foreigners just don't want to live here.
Even at MUN, though, I see conservatives being uncharictaristically vocal. The faculty hates them, but the SJWs leave them alone, as weird as that is.

>That era is over, and was flawed from the start. Canada is lost.
The whole western world is "lost". Liberalism is failing spectacularly, demographics are shifting rapidly, politics are polarizing and racializing... the future is grim everywhere. We must resist, tend the flame of our culture, and hopefully one day reclaim what is rightfully ours.

I suggest looking into the proud boys.

f.acebook.com/ProudBoysCanada/?hc_ref=ARTZK2Sha6ZzClEHh8ylnO52Qt-THEkoCc9wfa0oM3VMCmUrU0j06I0Wh4wJBjDh8Lg&fref=nf

watch this vid, Canadian nationalists btfo'ing commie scum.

f.acebook.com/ProudBoysCanada/videos/443037432746169/

(remove dot)

Proud boys reek of alt-lite, but I can appreciate them nonetheless. Those lads in Halifax got harshly disciplined for politely showing up to some native chimpout at the Cornwallis statue.

thanks dad

gonna post some canada/commonwealth stuff now

I do believe liberalism is failing in places like the United States, but even in the UK what have they achieved? They've left the EU but have a cuck like May in charge. Farage just up and left, what is even going on over there?

Here though, every comment from a normie Canadian is facebook tier shit. In my local news if somebody says something you would see on here, it's a news story and an 'incident'. Everybody is outraged at that kind of racism and intolerance!

We are a marxist stronghold, and a tiny rag tag group of shitposters won't change that. You can say this is concern trolling but when the time comes I will be there to help as much as I can, but I doubt that will happen.

I made an attempt at a flag to appease the people who don't want the Red Ensign.

Thoughts?

Here is a 4k Red Ensign.

Canadians are programmed different then Americans.

The only way were gonna get our foot in the door bud, even though antifia is calling out trudeau as being not liberal enough.

Reporting in from New Brunswick.

we need the nationalist movement to succeed outside of montreal/vancouver/toronto; it must appeal to the rest of canada for it to have any chance; how? how to make the party appealing to the rest of canada? it cann't be white nationalist, on the surface, yet the platform should serectly carry, like a vector, the germ of our ethnostate dream. hmmm. how?

I like this one

Interesting flag. I don't like it, the leaf has no place in our flag. It's just an empty liberal symbol. It seems like we want to get rid of the Red Ensign because of republican fags in our midst, but it also appears to be out of 'friendliness'. Like we want a 'new' but friendly symbol 'we can all agree on and not offend :)'.

I can see it as a patch on a uniform or something though.

Fuck you shittyleaf, your country is absolutely beyond saving.

>Proud boys
Your not serious are you? Rise Canada is more redpilled and they are literally shitskins themselves.

Canada needs alt lite tier stuff.

Theres no way stuff like in the U.S is gonna pass up here.

People up here are, sorry to say, always up on their high horses, saying how much better we are then Americans.

i got the green ensign hanging in my room, its a nice flag

>cuck like May in charge

May is actually the one pushing for hard Brexit. Her credibility is now resting on it. She's only hated on here because she has a hardon for internet controls since she was minister at the Home Office for 6 years and had to deal with terrorists and encrypted communications a lot.

>Farage just up and left

Farage has never been a part of the British government, or even our Parliament. This is a bizarre myth concocted by people across the pond that don't know much about British politics.

Farage was, and is, a member of the European Parliament. A joke body which he is ardently against and he spent 20 years in the chamber shitposting against European federalism. He didn't "up and leave", he never had any formal political power to start with. Unofficially though he is the darling of Brexiteers everywhere. He uses a radio position on the UK's most influential talk show to contribute to the debate and prepare for an eventual entry into British parliamentary politics when needed. Last time he tried the Conservatives bussed in a fuck load of activists and went beyond legal spending limits to get him defeated in the electoral seat he was standing in.

People are more libcucks up here user. The only semi red pilled areas is the east coast / the prairies. We gotta get our foot in the door first.

As a proud racist, I refuse to equate accomplishments of my race with the mediocre bullshit Ive done in my life. Proudboys are cringe.

I know Farage is part of the European parliament and I admit I don't know much about British politics. To us or me, he was the face of British Nationalism, or a rallying meme or something. When everything was happening he said he was retiring from politics and grew a moustache. Suddenly May who I've never heard from before takes PM, and the UK slowly kind of leaves the EU. Then something about Toblerones being cut down and a rip off now because of Brexit.

The UK is still full of foreigners, and all the other problems we know about. After all this time I don't know what's happened. I have seen May say a few stupid things, I guess she's alright. We were hyping up Brexit and Farage etc. and the payoff feels low. I suppose I'm just disappointed we didn't get a meme war.

Good luck getting anywhere politically in Canada bud.

i am moving to canada next year
i will be having children
i will literally be replacing you

heres a couple of 1812 stuff

I want that flag back.

Anyone in the army reserve? I have a couple months to waste and I was thinking I could work in the army reserve part time or whatever

Nah, I took the Varg pill and realized that the only way to fix this shit is to wait for the collapse. The sooner you realize this shit cannot be saved the better, it's already too late to fix it.

My mother is french and my father is english,

What does that make me?

Good work boys.

If you enjoy chillin with buds and runnin' around in the woods and fire'n rifles, pretty easy money. Most places won't mess with your militia training dates, so its double the cash if you got another job.

I'm loving all these historic images. It's depressing looking back at what we had and what Trudeau senior all but destroyed.

I'm well aware of that, I just don't feel like anything stemming from the degeneracy and jews is that foot.

FUCK OFF AND DIE PATRIOTS

I feel as though there's a sizeable amount of Canadians that are reactionaries, but are held back by this obscenely "progressive" country. If we had a successful movement akin to Generation Identity we could mobilize a completely unrepresented portion of the populace, and at least show that not everyone's on board with ethno-cultural suicide.

this.

Provincial Libs =/= Federal Libs. No Provincial party has immigration as a significant priority. Ball got elected after Dunderdale and the PC's fucked up with Muskrat Falls. Now that the Libs are doing an equally competent job of fucking things up, the PC's will easily win the next election. It's an endless game of ping pong between two retards.

Just going to leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

Should be our national anthem.

>When everything was happening he said he was retiring from politics and grew a moustache.

He's technically the most successful politician of recent times. He accomplished his goal, which was to get Britain to leave the European Union. That is guaranteed to happen. He wanted to leave politics for a bit because the Brexit referendum had destroyed his relationship with his family and he needed a break. If things go to pot he will come back.

>Suddenly May who I've never heard from before takes PM

In her heart she is a Remainer, but she's not that bad as a person. She will carry out the democratic will of the people. I knew not to freak because she put the Three Brexiteers into senior cabinet positions.

>UK slowly kind of leaves the EU.

It was always going to take years. I would have liked us to just leave that very day, but there is a formal legal process for leaving under the treaties we've entered into. To stop multinationals flipping their shit the UK had to wait first.

>The UK is still full of foreigners, and all the other problems we know about.

Yes. But they are mostly confined to ghettos, and where they're not, they have pissed off all the locals to such an extent that Brexit happened. Now hundreds of thousands of them are leaving because they've realised that the majority of British people are sick of their entitled shit.

>We were hyping up Brexit and Farage etc. and the payoff feels low. I suppose I'm just disappointed we didn't get a meme war.

That's always the way with Sup Forums. We always want happenings but in reality, massive political change takes years. This current top cuck Britain has existed only since1997. Migration to this country was like 20,000 up to then when it went quadrupled and then went up to 300,000 when poor Eastern Europeans got free movement. We are slowly uncucking ourselves though, and the whining of a tiny (albeit politically powerful) class of ivory tower London bubble dwellers isn't going to stop it.

They will rejoin Ireland.

:)

Provincial Libs=provincial conservatives= provincial NDP=federal libs=federal conservatives= federal ndp= JEWS

> rejoin
When were we a part of ireland?

There are no jews in Newfoundland. That's probably why our economy is so fucked up.

Go balls to the wall fulltime
Dont go reserve like a beta

> (You)

All Newfies are Irish. Hence your ridiculous accents.

>check flag
ok mooch

Where do you think the Newfie tricolour came from?

Wow, you Cold Burgers are ignorant.

0/10
btw spanish people are not white

>09/07/17(Thu)21:18:45 No.140659589 ▶
> (You)
> 0/10
> btw spanish people are not white

BTW, neither are Canadians.

>no jews
So you say, but it shouldn't be hard to find one, head down to your local courthouse I hear the pests like to gather there.
According to the Jew's themselves you have at least 25 families of rats to dispose of.

>all that text copied
first time on Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_Tricolour

I'm phonefagging. Newfoundland genuinely interests me. Canada, not at all.

ok good enough

but check out this shit, NL is mostly british ancestry. Ofc irish is also a huge part

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

most people by this time are either english-only, irish-only, or english-irish-(welsh/scottish) mixture

The local mosque in St. John's just got a federal grant of $46,000 to up security against "islamophobia" and hate crimes. Which pisses me off because that shit doesn't even happen here. The population of minorities is so small here that no one really gives a fuck what they do. I don't want my taxes used for this shit.

A reminder that immigration is of provincial jurisdiction according to the Canadian constitution. Most provinces cede this power to the fed gvt. Only Quebec (and to a lesser extent PEI I believe) have chosen to have a voice on their own immigration policy.

if/when we kick the bucket as a nation please look after the Falklands for us

We're in this together, Britbro.

Toronto/scarborough reporting in

Kill me

move somewhere east

true that, i know you Canadian chaps get shat on a lot because of your PM and the folks he enables but thank you for sticking with the team after all these years.

all mexicans should follow this brave family example
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700

the message is loud and clear. i'm happy for this family eventhough when i tried to go to canada legally they refused me a visa twice.

Let's archive that
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/we-re-allowed-to-stay-here-forever-deportation-order-for-mexican-family-overturned-1.4272700

whats the salary like if i go lets say fulltime?

Toronto is becoming a shithole. I'd get out while you can.

bump

Toronto seems like the apex of everything wrong in our country.