HHH

Stop obeying the compulsory territorial monopolist of ultimate decision-making and of taxation, so to speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xw8rpoqFJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoppe is a cryptofascist traitor.

HE BETRAYED THE REAL ANCAP/LIBERTARIANS AND EMPOWERS THE FAR RIGHT "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" CULT

WAKE THE FUCK UP

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

good book but hoppe is fkin evil

Any arguments?

That's why I love him. Unrelenting, ruthless rationalism.

pig

if reason leads you to become a racist, fuck reason

MATERIALISM IS THE ENEMY, CARING ABOUT "MUH PEOPE" IS GENETIC MATERIALISM CRAP

NLY THE IMMATERIAL ETERNA SOUL MATTERS

WAKE UP

YOU ARE MINDKEKED BY MARXISM

Libertarianism is far-right.

Fascism/nazism/corporatism/falangism/etcetera are radical centrist positions.

>if reason leads you to become a racist, fuck reason
You aren't even trying anymore, shareblue.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xw8rpoqFJM

>le everything will work out just because people will do the right thing cause duty

>le everything will work out because people will do the right thing by voting in the most impeccable and honest people who will do the right thing cause duty

>not understanding the difference between economic and cultural/morale issues. Libertarianism is natural far l far left on the cultural and morale issues.

you have no arguments

go jerk off onto your gadsen flag while you get surrounded by marxist shitskins

So the exact same principle Hoppe gos by?

bigot

fuck off nigger, your memewords have no power here.

No, the natural order is based on voluntarily-established authority and hierarchies, not artificial monopolies on the use of violence.

wow this chart was made by someone who has no idea how economics or politics function

>the natural order is based on voluntarily-established authority
>voluntarily

this shit writes itself

>can't argue and instead has to post vaguely related reddit tier memes
sad!

Meritocracy forms in the free market. Voting is mob rule

kys white pig

white surviving doesn't matter

accept that what u call "white genocide" is fair and evolution

stop fighting it

u are a disgusting extremist clown

trying too hard

>Meritocracy forms in the free market
No it doesn't that's like saying meritocracy forms in evolution, when simply a few strong rise to the top often based of luck. Just because a few strong rise to the top doesn't mean you are getting the best. Especially considering often a rich businessmans wealth is left to his children who could be incompetent fools.

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE HIM?! Used to wear glasses too.

when u die out ill be laughing

scumbag

i met ppl like u irl and i almost threw up from how evil it is

fucking kys

i will never stop fighting u

Oh and by the way Democracy and Anarcho-capitalism are both retarded.

What doth (((life)))? Untangle this thought bundle to give validification to your inner (((mind))) ramblings and transcend the plane of time and currency.

The divine numerals have spoken to thy and groped you with enlightened delight.

>Just because a few strong rise to the top doesn't mean you are getting the best
>t. Low T beta

>Especially considering often a rich businessmans wealth is left to his children who could be incompetent fools.

And this is where the meritocracy kicks in. If the children are incompetent, they will squander their wealth and the family goes back to zero. Not in today's Jew society tho, look at how many cunts got bailouts after the recession. That's clearly not a meritocracy

Oh also, there are almost no niggers in a meritocracy. Why are you such a statist faggot?

Rand?

>Just because a few strong rise to the top doesn't mean you are getting the best
>t. Low T beta

>y-your a beta
Just admit you have no argument

>And this is where the meritocracy kicks in. If the children are incompetent, they will squander their wealth and the family goes back to zero.
>literally go back in a retarded circle for hundreds of years

JUST

No irony here?
>fuck whypipo
>wtf why you so racist???

>literally go back in a retarded circle for hundreds of years
Welcome to reality.

My point was it's hardly a meritocracy though.

Don't tell me you're one of those anti-family commie niggers that think there should be a 100% inheritance tax or some shit. The accruing of wealth in families has been a pretty important thing, replacing it with mo money for them programs (after it passes through the bureaucracy of the government, of course) is a good way to permanently remove any semblance of social mobility.

I'm natsoc

Any chance of a quick rundown? What is his alternative to a democracy?

You are wasting your time making a rational argument with a libtard. The are even less capable of understanding one than making one.

One of the functions of the traditional family unit is to accrue wealth and influence, as I've already said. I'm sure as a natsoc you're well aware of the IQ differences in races, what about intraracially? The most meritocratic form of rulership would be one in which these intelligent families accrue wealth and influence to rule over others. I'll probably keep thinking this way unless you actually offer a counterargument.

Anarcho-capitalism ---> Neo-Feudalism. That's 4 words, as simple as it gets.

>a bunch of truisms
And?
The tree of liberty must periodically be watered with the blood of patriots. Everyone knows that.
Am I supposed to be impressed with Hoppe's grasp of the obvious?

Thanks buddy. What is your opinion of that?

Like it for the most part, don't think what he describes can realistically happen but think something similar is inevitable. Don't like the implication of my Nation dissolving (ancap) and being restructured, prefer skipping that step and end up essentially just with a very Minarchist but hereditary government.