Tinder friendzone

Guys, I got friendzoned on Tinder after going out with a girl for two weeks. She wanted both of us to go to a trip this weekend, but then I clearly understandood she was using me for no good reason.
I told her that I wasn't on Tinder just to find friends, now I we mutually won't see each other.
Was it autism or the right thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you know you are being friendzoned? She asked you to go on a trip. It's only been 2 weeks. Go on the trip and put your dick in her. That's why she asked you.

you did good

who gives a shit? why post about it here.

She wanted to fuck you on the trip, user.

>then i clearly understandood

Maybe you will have better luck in a world controlled by islam...

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

She didn't want to book a hotel, but wanted couchsurfing at someone, or a Hostel. Also, she refused all standard physical contact (kiss on a cheek to say goodbye,...).

>kiss on the cheek to a tinder slut to say goodbye
fag. she probably felt the weirdness off of you

Hahaha op is an autist

Everyone here is an autist.

Btw none of us are czech.

Dude stop stressing about it theres like a billion sluts on Tinder. You were probably being a beta, or she interpreted you having manners as being a beta.

Sounds like you're scared. I don't know the details, but if she's fitting you into her plans she probably likes you enough to do it. Don't ask or kiss on the cheek or anything like that. Seems like she's trying to arrange for the 2 of you to be alone somewhere together overnight. When it seems appropriate just take her like a man. Don't apologize for it. If she turns you down it' bad news but you won't know unless you try. Don't be like a little puppy dog with the cheek kissing stuff. Bring her the passion, she wants to be taken and manhandled.

Now she is trashing me, saying all I want is sex when in reality all I want is to date a girl, and see what happens. Not being fucking friend.

it was a test. i regularly do that kind of stuff to weed out goofs and assholes.

What in the actual fuck does this have to do with politics ? Fuck off faggot op and die.
Saged

>Using the swiping jew

How does that help?

have you tried hitting her?

> Australian dating

>sticking your dick in crazy

Wtf dude, just because she doesn't want to fuck immediately when you meet her doesn't mean she never wants to fuck you. That means she isn't a whore. Isn't that a good thing? You need to get to know her better before going to the next level. Seriously, tell her you made a mistake and that you'll go on the trip with her. I guarantee you that if you got to the point where she would ask you to do that with her, that she will eventually open up in other ways.

>not fucking easy tinder bitches that are fucking crazy
Tinder attracts fucking psychos and it's wonderful. Complete and total headcases that want to be dominated in every way possible. There's a reason they're on tinder, and haven't been picked up by a guy outside of tinder.

You were her beta orbiter, sad.

If you don't go for the kiss on the cheek etc until she is sending you strong signals it will drive a girl crazy. Making a move too early is exactly how you get friendzoned, you give her all of the control.

Females are mostly in it for their own self esteem.

F