They are evolving

>ban guns
>tear bullets

Can someone make a sperm cannon? Basically an upscaled version of what ze has in this photo but connected to a fleshlight instead of thye noisycricket you see in the photo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3nVCBM8jsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Sup Forums gets literally btfo by liberal tears

>make liberals cry
>get shot

shiiiieeeeeet

best comment I've seen today.

My god. They're going to create a weapon for when they're literally shaking next aren't they?

chinks can't cry though.

the ultimate defense

>Pepper spray them
>Get shot
They've ascended

hayfever assault cannon.

Tfw you just made iiberals violate their most sacred belief and made them use a gun.

how does this shit even work? the article says the tears are collected and then frozen before being able to be shot.

>get pepper sprayed
>"aha, you've done nothing but arm me further!", you want to say, but all that escapes is a nightmarish shriek as your face burns like you've never experienced
>you take a few blind shots with your new salt and pepper ammunition, breaking a window and hitting one of your comrades right in the ear
>get tackled and arrested for using a dangerous, unlicensed weapon in a riot

Tech demonstration
youtu.be/D3nVCBM8jsg

Oh shit. Earthquakes on demand.

100% sure that thing is an art project and does not actually make anything.

no it works, see

ugh reddit is always near.

sure it can freeze salt water but I gaurantee tears would not be enough liquid and the extraction system doesnt look like it works either.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to use a catheter and shoot piss bullets?

also that is not a tech demonstration that is an art piece.

Its a modded supersoaker then?

>Uses an entire co2 canister to freeze just one tear.
> made of brass, as anything in proximity to the tear as it gets frozen gets so cold, it can actually injure you.
> takes longer to load and prep to fire than a 18th century musket

Totally viable solution guys. Let's bash those fashs with our tear guns. Fuck Donald drrummppsf

just found the, "her" blueprint.