The United Kingdom

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
express.co.uk/news/world/713656/British-women-travelling-to-Calais-Jungle-camp-have-sex-with-migrants
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 way ticket to Calais please!
I think I look arab enough

white people are cucks

What's a romp?

Just fucking nuke the planet already

sodomy

Seriously?

A shag.

Like seriously, why don't they provide sex to the disenfranchised permavirgins on this board? Wou

Fake, why photoshop the original? I dont get it?

Post the original link then

From what ive experienced themFrench are only lovers of themselves. They have disdain for anyone who isn't attractive or fits some sort of stupid archetype they've got stuck in their reptilian brains. Fuck the French.

Well most girls from any country would do this anyway, the UK is no special case.

spirit broken after they let Rhodesia get taken over by nigger commies

that's not true. i just cannot believe it. i'm sorry.

The Mary in the article does not exists. Its just propaganda

Seems fake like something that would be posted on a cuckold blog

The Mary from the article does not exist. Its propaganda

The sexual market decided you don't have value.

England is the most cucked country in the world.

Shop this.

Because you fucking stormniggers are pathetic and sexually revolting. Easy question to answer desu

>fake
Every fuicking time somebody posts that pic an a*glo retard tries to deceive people

see the truth my fellow anons:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
express.co.uk/news/world/713656/British-women-travelling-to-Calais-Jungle-camp-have-sex-with-migrants
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

Don't post the links based user. It's so much more fun watching the stormniggers in denial.

>30th of june 2015

nothing like staying up to date.

Update: a surge of nigglets in the UK

Kek

Sit down.
Have you heard of the EU?
Well, we got infected. Badly. Please wall us off in an international quarantine and see if we've recovered in 10 years.

>Mohammad of France can talk about anyone else

Yeah, this has to be bullshit.

>Implying a liberal would be so honest to the daily mail and so respectful
>Implying this isn't a massive exaggeration

I don't care if there's a link to this; the content speaks for itself.

1939*

Don't feel bad. Most of these women end up gang raped.

holy shit

Don't worry your woman love the BBC as well.

top kek

Privatised Central Banks and Fractional Reserved banking.

Like a rug?

>I don't care if there's a link to this; the content speaks for itself.

So basically... you're a delusional stormnigger?

>Whae de women in Britain be havin de black babies all of de time?

Oh Owen

>that second link
>13 pictures that will make you STOP and THINK
Shit looks straight out of Sup Forums memes

Äks dee dee

sauce

these articles are part of the brainwashing to destroy traditional families.

t. ugly ass ginger

Fou?

Oh sorry reality is the exact opposite of your subhuman mutated Slave monkey delusions

no brits are into cuck pron and they want black bulls. they are retarded some times so anglos wont be a thing in like 60 years probably thats a mixed bag since that means nigs will have nukes. idk how i feel about that

on one hand they would probably nuke themselves but on the other they might hit some one else

Reality over ((((fantasy))))

Butt hurt monkey boy