How did a 71 year old, obese dementia patient convince autistic children to like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall#Israeli_rule_.E2.80.93_1967.E2.80.93present
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mad, Kike?

no

He wasn't Hillary or a milquetoast lying RINO

Western wall is in Palestine. Try again.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic

BIBI IS SCARED.

SAY BYE BYE TO ISRAEL JEW. IT WONT EXIST FOR MUCH LONGER

Bernie lost bro

Yeah, I don't know how Bernie was so popular either

fuck off

It's in Israel.

>Following Israel's victory during the 1967 Six-Day War, the Western Wall came under Israeli control. Brigadier Rabbi Shlomo Goren proclaimed after its capture that "Israel would never again relinquish the Wall", a stance supported by Israeli Minister for Defence Moshe Dayan and Chief of Staff General Yitzhak Rabin.[87] Rabin described the moment Israeli soldiers reached the Wall:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Wall#Israeli_rule_.E2.80.93_1967.E2.80.93present

ya im sure

How did Trudeau get the cock out of his mouth long enough to post on 4chinz?
>in all fields

No country on Earth but Israel thinks it's part of Israel.

Trump didn't let Bibi come with him. Try again.

Why would you make a post bashing Trump, if you're Jewish and you think he supports Israel???????
BECAUSE HE DOESNT

He's wearing a fuckin kibbah you dunce, he obviously has sympathies towards the god damn kikes

Nope. Israel will fall.

Russia’s Pravda wrote, “according to eyewitnesses of the open part of the talks, the Israeli prime minister was too emotional and at times even close to panic. He described a picture of the apocalypse to the Russian president that the world may see, if no efforts are taken to contain Iran, which, as Netanyahu believes, is determined to destroy Israel.”
Israel FUCKED UP BIG TIME. Why did they need to bomb Syria during a ceasefire? Why are they trying to instigate war? Because you and I both know Israel is about to FALL.

you're quite possibly the most delusional, , most in denial autistic retard on this board

Mate you literally have a JIDF folder called. Trump supports israel. Try harder.

Real recognize real, nigga

Rural and suburban retards

Also wh*tes voted for him while a majority of asians, latinos, blacks, and arabs voted for Hillary.

OMG HE'S RIGHT!

IT OVER VOLKS!

trump is the most pro israel US president ever

how does that make u feel?

It all began with this tweet

TRY HARDER KIKE

*to like her

You're reaching. Possibly projecting.

Nationalism. Your plan to demonize the word has backfired gloriously.

He so isn't, but Bannon is.

He told them he was going help them while the other candidate called them deplorable. It isn't rocket science.

TRUMP IS /OURGUY/ He literally said NEVAR FORGET! In the fucking holocaust book.

oh boy. drumpf BTFO. surely impeachment will happen after OP's SAVAGE INSULT!

autistic child detected

god bless your parents for raising you, even if you did end up a homosexual man-loving cuck despite their best efforts. sad!

Mr. Trump stated this in his message on the 2017 International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust.
“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that THE FORCES OF EVIL NEVER AGAIN DEFEAT THE FORCES OF GOOD."

TRUMP SAYS THE GOOD GUYS LOST WW2

Interesting.... it explains Jew medias haterd of him so well. Have you figured out who's Jewing who yet are you still a little confused?

donald trump is secretly a white power guy. i know it. he secretly wants to see the supremacy of the white race. i believe he will lead us to a righter, whiter america

Trump is outjewing the jews.

All jews work together dont let them trick you into thinking different. They compete AMONGST THEMSELVES but its still all jews.

Frogs

You need to watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Nobody is taking you seriously.

He was better than the nasty criminal cunt and the old hunchbacked communist kike.

Yes, plenty of infighting, that has been responsible for almost every single war since the dawn of time.

Without the Khazarians there would be peace on Earth.

Everyone is Jewing everyone.
Moore was wrong, we aren't all Muslims, we are all The Jew.
It's going to be a wild ride.

surprise most people are stupid

pls explain, the video was intriguing but I didn't understand too much of it

You wish you knew, don’t cha?

Because the other option was a actual dementia ridden felon war criminal unfaithful war monger child molester.

Yes they can