Sup Forums btfo in two tweets by a writer

Sup Forums btfo in two tweets by a writer

What percentage of Sup Forums posters even reach 50% whiteness? Probably a small minority.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GreatDismal/status/905846806663143424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My DNA is 100% Western European though. My entire family tree is entirely white

>race is a social construct

i genuinely can't believe they are still saying this. this dude has to be trolling

I'm slav therefore non-white.

Also slav supremacy>white supremacy. Literally most resistant race on the planet bar cockroaches.

This coming from a guy who predicted New Jersey would become a giant Project run by wild Voodoo niggers and AI.

>mfw my lefty mom mapped my 100% pure white ancestry to the 1500s.

feels good man

He's right, look at this white guy, Sup Forums BTFO etc

I've gotten mine back and the only niggers in the wood pile I've got is a couple of Irish.

I just ordered a dna test and I'm getting nervous. If i find out I'm more than 1% shitskin, I'm going to lose it. I'd rather be a Japanese or something.

>just a cultural construct, goyim, it's all in your head

RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT BUT WHITES ARE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

is he fucking serious?

It is most likely 30%, so many fucking spics post here.

>le continuum fallacy

Guys did you know that blue and green aren't separate colors because color exists on a continuum?

am i white, goy- uhh i mean guys?

pol where am i ethnically from? please help me find a home

My nigger I am 99% white according to my older sisters DNA. I might as well be full white.

Romania

youre a mongrel so you are in the right place

I'm actually 99% white, according to a DNA test. The 1% is from around the pontic steppe region.
One of my ancestors got khazar'd, apparently.

>haha you dumb white supremacists are not completely white make a DNA test amd you would see that you have genes of other races as well
>this proves there are no races
Wat

Remember goys, we're all the same. WE'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL. To think otherwise is racist.

I'm an 1/8th Jewish. What do?

read again what you wrote and realize it makes sense.
>A racial hierarchy out of a socially and politically constructed concept, "race"

>Sup Forumstard fails again at being ironic

99.99% white

Fucking jew

Identity Evropa actually does this, but IIRC the threshold is 90%. Seems like a good policy.

>Hey, my enemies should've been doing this whoops too late you didn't do it lol guess i win

South America somewhere. Huehue at the pic caption.

Every slav would kill himself finding out that he is 90% Mongolian

>Sup Forums BTFO thread
>black nationalist flag

into the trash it goes

>whites mix with blacks
>whites, known for intelligence
>blacks, know for their violence
LET THERE BE INTELLIGENT, VIOLENT PEOPLE. Good job retard. Good fucking job.
>maybe if we mix them out then we wont have to worry
>a race rises to become a country-invading, world dominating people, eliminating other races
good
fucking
job

Sicily

I'd be careful, Gibson.

The same can be said for Judaism.

>whiteness can be genetically tested for
>it's a cultural construct goy

Are these kikes even real?

I am 98% white and 2% North African where it matters.

Here's the tweet. Whatever you do, don't raid him. Pretty please don't raid him.

twitter.com/GreatDismal/status/905846806663143424

His conclusion doesn't make any sense. Also the idea of an egalitarian white supremacist organization is quite hilarious to me.

this is my grandpa

Race is a biological construct.
How you act, the language you speak and how you present yourself are social constructs.

Send him the picture of black, Indian, Oriental, and Abo albinos.

the point is you'd be hard pressed to find even ONE person who is 100% white (or of any race)

Libtards just call any objective fact they dislike or can't comprehend due to their low mongrel IQs a social construct and then given it's newfound status as a social construct that has been somehow created by some system of oppression such as the patriarchy, claim that it needs changing.

>get a dna test to prove your race
>race isn't biological

how can such cognitive dissonance exist?

Ok, but only if Jewish groups require all their members to take DNA tests to prove they're 100% Jewish.

it's postmodern wank.

>science fiction writer doesn't know anything about science
I can't remember who I read shit all over sci-fi writers, but it's so true

I liked Neuromancer but it's more of an ideas sci-fi than anything scientific

information availability is at an all time high, regardless of the authenticity of the information.
every human can pick and choose information to support their beliefs and wall themselves into a little bubble of self-assuredness.
it's only going to continue to get worse.

this tbqh

It can be both to a degree. There are obvious biological differences between the races because different environments led to different evolutionary paths, and those differences have lead to races developing different societies. Sub-Saharan nigs and the subhuman Australian abbos remained tribes of savage monkeys because their biological makeup limited their intellectual growth. While they were busy being savages, the Europeans, Asians, Arabs and even the Central-South Americans were developing modern civilizations. The problem with arabs nowadays is they all got hoodwinked into a savage nigger tier religion and socially regressed into subhumans over the course of a millennium. Dismissing race as purely a social construct is retarded and demonstrates a lack of understanding of how we as humans got here.

A simple way to put it is that white societies are better because whites evolved better. East Asian societies are a fine 2nd place as they developed into civility as well, but I personally dont know too much about them to hoist them above whites. Anything below that is Detroit tier and should be actively shunned and shamed by the civilized world. I'm not even saying this as a 100% white person, I'm just a half breed that can recognize obvious trends and patterns when it comes to different races. I hate that these people are trying to destroy one of the only good societies available on this godforsaken rock and I hate that they're doing it with a smile on their face and the gall to call themselves morally right to do so. These people deserve some divine retribution since they wont be around to enjoy the consequences of their folly. Their kids will have to endure it, and so will mine. I dont want my kids born into a world thats already damned. I want them to live in a world where successful societies are celebrated and continued, not actively destroyed in some false pursuit of equality. Its fucking infuriating.

My father is 50% austrian 50% romenian. My mother I believe is 75% portuguese and 25% native american.

If you people consider iberians and slavs to be white, I must be 85%+ white.

What's your point? I don't understand.

Ever heard of ethno democracy? if you are majority white you are white we can deal with that not full blown aids niggerdom

>tfw I might have some per mille dutch in me

60% race-let

Probably Italy or France ( roman nose, some germanic face elements )

name one 100% genetically white person

Wtf I like Neuromancer and his universe, why do artists always feel the urge to brag about politics and inevitably dissapoint some of their fans.

Their argument is "blue and red don't exist, light wavelenght is a spectrum, therefore you can't classify red and blue objects together"

Lewontin's fallacy is almost exactly this. ( "muh norvegians, turks and irish are further apart than spanish and morrocans therefore race doesn't exist" is like saying "Dark blue is further from light blue than light green is from light blue therefore blue doesn't exist"

As far as I can tell, the argument is that, since there's a gradation between groups of people (ie there's some mingling between adjacent groups, like english-to-french-to-german-to-polish-to-russian-to-mongolian), that means that there's no way of categorizing people into different races.

This is obviously true in a pedantic, trivial sense, but obviously false in the greater sense in which it's used. Like someone else said, blue and green are different colours, despite the gradient between them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEY

he's making it really hard for me to still enjoy his older books

Your wallet?

>Race is a social construct.

Bone marrow disagrees.

I agree, dna tests will be mandatory in the ethnostate. The idea that most Americans are 25% native American or negro has been debunked anyway. 23 and me literally has a section on their results page trying to explain to white people who claim native heritage why they don't have any in their dna test.

The idea that white people have significant amounts of non white blood is a massive Jewish kike shill psyop.

If I holocaust the blacks, I won't be racist, because I'm not targeting a race because race doesn't exist.

>lefties

I have the hugest respects for W.Gibson as sci-fi author, but how come these supposedly tech savvy science people are so ignorant when it comes to real life science? Race is biological, gender is biological, what is so controversial about this? How come the same people who make fun of retarded creationists suddenly bend ass backwards when someone suggest that perhaps evolution is not egalitarian?

Just fucking think about it, even from layman's perspective:
>evolution has made all people, animals, plants, bacteria etc. to be able to survive in their environment, and thus shaped all people animals plants bacteria etc. look little bit different based on what geographical location they evolved in
>...but all people have equally capable brains, evolution just happened to stop at the brain for some reason

And if you read about "race realism" -or as scientists talk about it "biology"- you would see that most if not all of the biologists agree on the racial differences. I'm not saying some race is better than the other, I mean, how do you even measure that? Is a fish better animal than cat because fish can outswim cat any day any year? It is what it is; not all races are the same, and not all races are equal.

Basically this.
>"celebrate our differences"
>"none of us are different"

which fucking one, lefties?

They aren't tech savvy, they are vague imaginings that seem like good predictions because they are vague

>diversity is our strength
>what are you doing, goy? Everywhere must be a chaotic melting pot without any identity or unique culture!

If race doesn't exist then why are you so racist towards whites? And why do you actively discriminate against them in order to help niggers?

Slavs have been in the shit for most of history though. You can't just look at one moment in time.

American White t b h.

You're American, aren't you user?

So black culture lowers IQ and raises crime then?

>Mischling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

'half breeds' are actually welcome
fuck the LARPers

Self-identified race corresponds over 98% of the time with genetically identified race. Look it up.

White supremacists are mostly just European cultural supremacists. You don't have to have white color on you to recognize the moral superiority of the Aryan peoples. Gibson would get executed for his writings in all corners of the world except those populated with the White race. He should be thankful to us for protecting people like him from the dark savages

Even such a kind and benign author as Guillermo del Toro was exiled from the shitskin country of Mexico. What would they do to a writer who invented such a degenerate genre as cyberpunk? Burn him alive or sacrifice him to Sangre Madre?

Gibson is just a pop tier faggot, like Asimov and Zelazny. Better writers include HG Wells, Philip Dick, Stanislaw Lem and Thomas Grip.