Holocene Extinction

>Daily reminder that you will have to explain to your child what a tiger is
>Daily reminder that humans are a virus to the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160420-tigers-conservation-trafficking-world-wildlife-fund-panthera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it'd be easier to explain than explaining why people choose to be anarchists.

I have only ever seen or heard of tigers in books and movies and im doing just fine. I'm sure my children will manage.

>Daily reminder you will have to explain to your child what a white person is

You're a big cat

yeah, its totally my fault that tigers are going extinct

kek

The big extinction caused from humans just started. We should move to another planet

>third world retards can't stop breeding and wiping out everything in their path

I'm all for culling these people

>believes humans are a virus to the planet
>immediately dismisses any calls for genocide as 'bigoted'
>mfw

another thing you can blame on blacks. leave me the fuck alone you fucking queers.

>"Legitimate" authority?! FUCK you [DAD]!

Maybe you should get started on getting rid of Chinese then

ayo hol up

The only virus on this planet is the JEW. The root of all evil.

TFW when I talked to my mom today on the phone, even she said that she can't wait for WW3 to wipe out a lot of cancerous people. She said it jokingly of course, but underneath that joking tone, I sensed that she is being serious.

You should read MEIN KAMPF. Its been waiting for you. I mean that sincerely. Too many people have not read it. Hitler was right.
See documentary HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

>implying we can't save tiger DNA and use it to revive tigers from extinction using artificial wombs

HOLY SHIT THERES JUST UNDER 4000 TIGERS LEFT
BUT IT SHOULD BE OK MAYBE

Using estimates from tiger range countries, they reported that the population had jumped from 3,200 in 2010 to 3,890 today—and is on track to double within a decade.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160420-tigers-conservation-trafficking-world-wildlife-fund-panthera/

>Daily reminder that you will have to explain to your child what a tiger is

No I wont. No one cares about tigers and they will care even less when they are gone.

based mom

Blacks were part of the ecosystem if you don't remember. They were more or less animals before we brought them the knowledge of Christ.

Every joke is a half-truth.

>wipe out a lot of cancerous people
>She said it jokingly

>your mom

I guess we don't have to wonder how this particular user ended up on Sup Forums.

>going extinct because of humans
>bringing them back just so they could go extinct again

>implying zoos wouldn't make a fuckton of money from bringing back exotic animals like mammoths from extinction

Tigers are the best animals.
What are you saying Op? I dont love tigers?
Well i do.

>Daily reminder literally a monster that runs around killing and eating humans.

You live near it then cunt.

why care about tigers when we have cats? the tiger needs to accept multiculturalism and that race is a social construct so no need to defend the racist tiger

Survival of the fittest.

I actually lol'd.

DESU I barely ever comment. And never visit Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is still not a bad place to get info and different perspectives on certain topics. I wouldn't consider myself a fucked up person. Life is going really good. However I must admit, at the time that I started visiting Sup Forums around 6 years ago I was severely depressed. It didn't have much to do with bad parenting though, but rather having a shitty life in Iran. I couldn't stand living under an Islamic dictatorship.

Immigration to Canada solved that issue.

Before you say "Oh so you're a sandnigger immigrant to Canada, turning our country to shit." I must add that I didn't bring my garbage culture with me, and I'm contributing to society (over $100K income as a self-employed producer) and I have no plans to pro-create. So don't judge.