Cheeto Hitler is going to deport millions of hardworking americans and you morons are ok with this?...

Cheeto Hitler is going to deport millions of hardworking americans and you morons are ok with this?? What if he deports you or your parents we are all immigrants in this country! Jeebus crust I hate this fucking place, you are all voting against yourselves. What if you fell in love with a latina girl just before this orange orangutan deported her???

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hardworking americans
>mexican citizens

pick one

He's going to suck Schumer's kike penis and be worthless for the next three years and then some faggot democrat will replace him. That's literally all that is going to happen. Go fuck yourself you stupid shits.

He should deport Democrats too

>voting against yourselves
Objectively false. Your party is going to be deported. Stay EXTREMELY mad, cuckold. You deserve to spend the rest of your life boiling mad.

Cheeto hitler and orange orangutan!!! Hahaha!!! Slay queen yas! Well meme'd!

you're a subhuman and you should kill yourself.

then leave with her faggot

You mean hardworking Mexicans

I know you're baiting but please stop. You're making this board even shittier than it was before.

They may have been from Mexico, but when they are here and when they live the American dream they become as American as you or I.

The supreme court would've ended DACA anyways, Trump is just making the transition easier for them rather than a judge just abruptly canceling their status.

Nope, fuck off retard.

>I hate this fucking place
No one is stopping you from leaving

They've had their chance to get citizenship either by military service, getting a green card or y'know, applying for citizenship. So I guess they didn't really care that much about being American, did they?

>Americans
>deport
Wat

>As American as you or I

There's something fishy about your argument, but I'm not sure what.

Of course you hate it here. You are are dipped in shit libtard. Since you hate it here so much go to Venezuela. They need help.

Except for the one thing...so back they go.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-06/it-time-benjamin-netanyahu-panic

BYE BYE ISRAEL

ebin meme, added to trudeau folder

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEE

Mexicans aren't Americans. These libtards and their spic babies better enjoy their last Christmas and New Years here, because once 2018 comes your gone for good.

>What if you fell in love with a latina girl just before this orange orangutan deported her???
thanks trumpama

>cheeto hitler
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hang yourself faggot

None of you even know what the fuck DACA is.

Bye. Enjoy Mexico.

Blame the Protestant churches, including first and foremost the nazi-supporting southern baptists. They know that latinos are almost exclusively catholic and they see support for the latinos from the catholic church, so they pay cheetolini to screw the latinos.

but they are not americans that's why they are getting deported
why are libs so uneducated
sage

>What if you fell in love with a latina girl just before this orange orangutan deported her???

I mean if its true love shit visit each other and keep in contact until you can marry her. Fill out the paperwork to get a greencard and enjoy the right to citizenship.

declaring this now a webm thread

We cannot afford these people. They cost so much money for public education, healthcare... I'm sorry. Take your gifts and go make Mexico Great Again! Viva la Mexico! Yeyeeeee

>hardworking americans
>americans
WRONG

oh shit!
i hope he deports me to usa or japan

We may all be immigrants, but some of us followed the law and did it legally. Others decided to break the law because it suited them. Fuck the beaners.

In reivew: ad hominems, appeal to feelings, ignore logic and law - all the hallmarks of a modern leftist. Commie get out.

You say "Oh noes! The terror of being deported, but all I hear is:

Based Texan