Europe must fall for the White Race to succeed

All anti-White propaganda comes from Europe. Europeans hate each other more than they hate shit skins and Muslims. The average Swede will make gross generalizations about Finns and how they can't integrate, yet turn around and blow Somalis left and right.

Europeans are too retarded and damaged to be allowed to survive. They do too much damage to White people.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/194541
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/12/the-rivkin-project-how-globalism-uses-multiculturalism-to-subvert-sovereign-nations/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10PARIS58_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All anti-White propaganda comes from Europe
You cannot be this retarded. At least half of the world's anti-white propaganda comes from the United States.

Sauce plz

>All anti-White propaganda comes from Europe.
It's the other way around faggot. Your media affects ours on a scale you couldn't imagine. So thanks. Thanks for your bullshit machine that spews rap and reboots faster than a mudslime can drive a peaceful truck.

Right on the money. Our national broadcaster just repeats CNN and other US network talking points when it covers American or international news.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/194541

I've said this before and I'll say it again.
Europeans hating each other gave them motivation to get an edge over one another in invention, economy, and colonization. None of North America would be speaking English or Spanish without that, Alaska would belong to Russia, and I don't see the Native Americans getting very far on their own in the arms race.

Funnily enough, following the second world war Britain France, Italy and others made a lot of progress in relations, and our empires collapsed. We are governed under the EU and Europe's losing all of its money and military strength, and we're becoming irrelevant looking to the future because of it.

If you honestly think Europeans should learn to love one another, you probably aren't on Sup Forums often.

Fucking kek, most of it comes from the US you retard. That's what you get for importing all those fucking chimps so they could do your work. And your "freedoms" are really just mostly degenerate.

NO not really.

The moment you burgers had your polemical removal of Lee's statue, some people here in France began to talk about doing the same to some streets bearing the names of historic figures that aren't even known for their indirect link with colonization.
All the shitty SJW trends come from your country.

Ask a Tanzanian that's gonna go to the west too find his Future.

I hope to find a European blond blue eyes bride.

I also hear that it is good to be a Muslim in Europe.

b-b-b-b-b-bait time

All of Europe? No. It would really only take the falling of Sweden or France.

Aye, the burgies are being as retarded as ever.

Sweden can stay but I want the baguettefags dead.

Don t worry burger San Italy Greece Portugal all have debts over their GDP the default is just a matter of time.

he's right though, europe has a lot of propaganda

sage

fuck this shit bait. In europe we dont talk about black and white but nationalities. Fuck off retard burgers.

We're right though

>Europeans hate each other more than they hate shit skins and Muslims.
I refuse to believe this
I mean, I hate the Spanish and the French, but I'd rather have them than the shitskins.

The problem is that there're always more and more spanish and french shitskin.

"white" is not a real thing. When there are no shitskins to worry about, we just divide each other up.

I was born in 1970 in a very conservative town (Hinton and then Red Deer, Alberta) and I grew up barely ever seeing anybody who wasn't white, aside from a few wagon burners now and then, and a few chinks.

This wasn't even Europe, this was the new world, a century removed form Europe for most families, but what did we do? We called each other limeys and pollacks and so forth.

The type of people who want to prop themselves up at the expense of others are always going to exist, and they're always going to find some pretense. When I lived around Vulcan county almost everybody was some mix of dutch, and most people had the same ethnic backgrounds.

So what did THEY do? They fought each other based on who was from what town.

This shit never fucking ends.

Hell, you apparently believe in the concept of some nebulous "white" race and yet here you are spewing generalizations about subgroups yourself.

People are people and they will always be cunts.

We either stand against the oligarchs who are carving up our planet as they see fit, or we don't. It's as simple as that. It's the 0.01% vs the rest of us. You're hung up on one of the many tools (immigration) that they use to suppress us, and to grow markets. But that's not their only play, and it's not our only fight. even if we smashed those systems tomorrow, we'd still have a long war ahead of us.

But we need to, you dumb shit.

>w-we don't talk about race look at how snobby we are

After all this you faggy worthless leaf poster, we will never divide ourselves again. Even if we do, so fucking what you chink nigger faggot?

This I am a Scot. Only started being white when Africans and Asians started moving here.

>Kramer Hentai Adventure
Holy Shit do I feel old

How can you be this retarded. The american ambassador in France, who also happened to be CIA tried to push for ethnic diversity in politics.
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/03/12/the-rivkin-project-how-globalism-uses-multiculturalism-to-subvert-sovereign-nations/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10PARIS58_a.html

The gender neutral thing come from USA same goes for BLM and the dismantle statue.
You elected a black president wtf are you talking about you...