Sarcuck of Mossad is in the chat

youtube.com/watch?v=zVEHw89YwXQ

This guy completely annihilated Kraut in his last video. He's doing the second video live. Quadroon of Cukkad is in the chat so you can shit on him. Het in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJwc6_7nQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're wondering why he's doing what he's doing he's running interference for kraut.

>running interference
what does that mean?

Who is Kraut?

He's turning attention away from the Kraut debunking and onto himself.

He posted JF's last video debunking Kraut on Faceberg though

A Sceptic youtuber who is trying to debunk Alt-Right claims but failing miserably

Did he want his fans to mass-dislike it or flag it?

No he was actually honest for a change

get in here lads. the cuckening is about to start.

Half English/Half German and partly Jewish cuck who failed school and tried to LARP as someone with an upper class English accent to shit on Muslims, it got to his head and now he thinks he's actually an intellectual.

this guy is just wonderful. sargon needs to fuck off. hes obviously been paid off...or cant accept that his anti-sjw horseshit has NO end game because hes a fucking moron. the days of picking the low hanging fruit are over, son

We could use more people like him and Jared Taylor, stylewise at least. Doesn't scare normies away.

Holy fuck he just called out Sam Harris on not criticizing his native Judaism.

40 year old cuck getting BTFO in real time. Feels good. Eat shit you social justice warrior hack.

I'm trying

GUYS FUCKING SHIT

again we see fat fuck akkad trying desperately to be just like jim

I already caught his attention, he definately read what I wrote.

Sargon is based as fuck

Is Sargon a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJwc6_7nQA

Damn, this guy is fucking BASED

Hes raising another mans offspring. Thats the definition of cucked. Just pathetic.

Haкoнeц-тo этoт фpaнцyзик pacкoчeгapилcя.

fish fallacy lol

Whats wrong with being a stepdad?

>fuck my wife

There is nothing outright wrong about it, but he claimed to be cucking the father...he actually said that. Pants on head retarded.

This is like watching someone beat a child to death with a billiard ball.

>unironically using the term "alt-right"

Fuck off

>letting the liberal kike media label and pigeonhole you for easier targeting

C
U
C
K

Like when Zoe Quinn releases her harpies to defame someone or gaslight past history.

this frenchie tho