Brits don't understand humor at all any more

How come?

So I was in a bar with my gf and two other friends yesterday. This British chap is there with an Eastern European girl dressed in a dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker. The Brit ends up getting really verbally abusive with the waitress for her not coming with the bill fast enough and he then challenged the price of some drink.

So I said quite loudly "Oh, the Brits, they never want to pay what they owe. Just like Brexit!"

The guy goes berserk, shouts that I shouldn't meddle in this and that I am a German faggot who can't bear that Britain won the war and that Britain will exit the EU without paying a cent.

I calmly tell him off, say he is wrong and that Britain has already agree to continous payments and Britain is irrelevant anyway.

This continues a bit, until the Eastern European girl sort of tells him "come now, time is ticking" - probably really was a hooker.

Why are Brits such bad losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/06/trump-vs-congress-debt-ceiling-budget-crisises-loom-maybe-its-time-for-good-government-shutdown.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sdWGlJrG6sQ
learnoutlive.com/learn-german-with-comedians/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>EUROPE FIRST POLICY
AHAHAHAHAH

>Brits don't understand humor

At least we win world wars.

exactly.

They are selling their future for momentary gains.

its disgusting.

EU and Germany are the same. Long live the EU Commission president.

>Europe first policy

Sound good. Shame it's not for Europeans.

You forgot traitor to native Germans and enjoy having native German children raped.

checked and kekked.

Lmao. The angry kraut has come to make yet another cry baby brexit thread!

Don't worry, it's only for a limited time. I guarantee by the time your old you won't worry about any of these problems anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

I hope this is an ironic post

>You forgot traitor to native Germans and enjoy having native German children raped.
At least our capital isn't majority non-white.

Riveting tale chap. saved to hdd and buried in garden for future generations to relive.

why to germans love muslim cock so much?

Germans are so predictable.

Also this is rather ironic coming from the country infamous for having no sense of humour.

German joke example:

Why did the maiden enter the barn?

Because the sheep eats grass.

>Lmao. The angry kraut has come to make yet another cry baby brexit thread!
typical British answer, you truly can't take banter, can you?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>One Pole-fucking Brit
>Brits

Why make a thread

1. Pay denbts.
2. Fuck off with your refugees, we're full.

>Britain will exit the EU without paying a cent.

This is how I know it's a bullshit story.

QED

Brits can't take any joke these days, can they. They have to revert with bitter ad hominem attacks like "uh uh uh, I know now, Germans are people without humor, look look now, I have a German joke, it isn't funny at all, look how this proves I am not a faggot but Germans are!"

Fuck Brits, you really are the worst scum in Europe.

He made a thread because he can't speak to people face to face.

The scenario which he refers to, probably never happened.

He is just butthurt after losing two world wars and now he watches his future wife getting raped by Abdul.

First Anglo-Afghan War?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

>We win: capturing the city.
>We imprison the enemies leader.
>He escapes but we imprison him again
>Turns out Afghanistan is inhospitable so we leave

I mean, no country has won a war in Afghanistan except in the 21st century with that whole grand Coalition of Britain, US and Poland, but even then the odds were against Afghanistan unlike here.

How come?

So I was in a bar with my gf and two other friends yesterday. This Kraut is there with an Aryian girl friend and her refugee lover dressed in a dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker. The Kraut ends up getting really verbally abusive with the Jewish waitress for her not coming with the bill fast enough and he then challenged the price of some drink.

So I said quite loudly "Oh, the Krauts, the Jews are fucking with them yet again!"

The guy goes berserk, shouts that I shouldn't meddle in this and that I am an English faggot who can't bear that Germany was the home of the superior Aryian people and I was a filthy Anglo.

I calmly tell him off, say he is wrong and that Germany has never had an empire the size of the mighty British Empire

This continues a bit, until the Aryian girl’s lover sort of grunts at him "go now, fikki fikki time" - probably really was a hooker.

Why are Krauts such bad losers?

>1. Pay denbts.
Nope. See pic related.

>2. Fuck off with your refugees, we're full.
You agreed to take them when you joined the EU. Now take them or get the fuck out of the EU.

Why are you linking the same post twice?

Do you have downs?

52-48.

How's that for banter?

>Germany has a Europe first policy

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Let in those rapefugees frankfurt is not even 50% white anymore.

(((Green economy))). Getting out of nuclear power was a huge mistake, the subsidies are a waste of taxpayers money and the new emission bullshit about wanting to ban diesel cars threathens our entire economy. The open market of the eu is great and the eu is much more preferable to protectionism but we should be wary of endless eu regulations about every fucking bullshit imaginable. Like having to call marmelade without citrus fruits jam because it triggers the brits, or regulating the shape of cucumber and the color of fries.

Would rather be poor than get raped by a Muslim.

*Gets raped by a Paki*

sounds more like some chad taught you your place

we aint paying a penny more than we owe,fuck off hans

>more manchildren throwing insults at one another based on nothing but their flag like mentally challenged retards

You act like your position is looking any better you dumb krautnigger, go volunteer at the nearest refugee shelter and keep pissing your country away

>Why are you linking the same post twice?
Because you can mark stuff you want to reply to and then click on the post you want to reply to. I didn't feel to copy things over after I had only marked the first part.

>Do you have downs?
Are you sort of retarded?

>Take these poor uneducated overbreeding parasites
I lean left on a lot of shit but your eu is fucking stupid

>Getting out of nuclear power was a huge mistake
No, it wasn't. We were paying billions to the French for the nuclear fuel each year. Shutting down nuclear allows us to keep burning coal that we can mine in Germany in our own comfy German coal mines. Lots of jobs saved in Germany and the cheapest electricity source (coal) is kept alive until at least 2050.

>Europe first
>while merkel's mismanagement floods the continent with illegals

American deficit did not because the factor it now until the neo-cons entered the WH and overwhelmed congress. That began in 1988 and the globalist swine continuously held sway through 2016. They still hold sway in congress, but they are cockroaches scattering in the light now. America national debt reduced by $110 billion in first 7 months of Trump admin.

>europe first party

lmao

>You act like your position is looking any better you dumb krautnigger

Washington D.C. - 70% non-white
London - 55% non-white
Berlin - 10% non-white

I am not even sure where to begin to tell you how different the situations are.

Linking the same post twice makes you look like a cancerous pleb.

You are losing control of your country, Hans. Fix it, or we will come and fix it for you.

As if you're in a position to talk, with hordes of revolting niggers running rampant in your country, fucking double nigger.

>>Take these poor uneducated overbreeding parasites
>I lean left on a lot of shit but your eu is fucking stupid

Not really. If Poland takes say 15,000 Muslim refugees, do you know what will happen? Those Muslims will refuse to go to Poland (no one wants to go to Poland). This will trigger a chain reaction - once they refuse to go to Poland, Italy and Greece and Germany etc. can stop paying them any money as they stop being refugees (refugees have to go to the states they are stent to) - which allows us to deport them or they leave voluntarily as gibmees stop.

>America national debt reduced by $110 billion in first 7 months of Trump admin.
I don't know what you are talking about. The 2018 budget deficit is projected to increase from last year and another gov shut down is about to come true due to Trump's debt making machine hitting the debt ceiling soon.

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/06/trump-vs-congress-debt-ceiling-budget-crisises-loom-maybe-its-time-for-good-government-shutdown.html

kek

Of course we understand humour. We laugh at Germans all the time. It's just that British humour doesn't translate well into Turkish.

Let in millions of unskilled migrants, many are islamists, are unemployed for years and cost billions of euros to support them per year. Mohammed becomes the top 5 most popular baby names. Children born from non-ethnic Germans skyrockets. What could go wrong?

"German lawyers have concluded"

Of course they would cause they're Germans. Poland should take this issue to the United Nations.

England and Germany should have been like brothers. Never ever let Engand and Germany fight each other.

Germany is like some autistic faggot who just inherited some money.

"sure fritz, me and achmed are your friends"

Kek, spastics

DubDubs!

>"Oh, the Brits, they never want to pay what they owe. Just like Brexit!"
lamest joke ever

Brits have a great sense of humor compared to autistic krauts
your own story confirms you are an autistic awkard weirdo with no banter
you just acted like a faggot and got called out for it

>Of course they would cause they're Germans. Poland should take this issue to the United Nations.
>Implying the UN isn't ruled by Germany

Ok then

>torture not OK

Coal wich the greens will outlaw eventually as well. Then whats left? And instead of importing nuclear fuel we are importing electricity from the french. We could recycle nuclear waste and make our own fuel by getting paid to take some of it but all investment and research in nuclear power is “evil“. The greens even want to get out of iter.

>Coal wich the greens will outlaw eventually as well.
You can't outlaw coal, that is ridiculous. 50% of our electricity is from coal and that percentage hasn't moved for decades.

>shamefully hides his flag

I get tired of the Germans-can't-be-funny meme. It is undeserved. I read about this German prank once. I don't remember how it goes exactly but it was a total gas.

So is banning diesel cars and yet they want to fucking do it. For the sake of this nation the green retards need to be kept out of government.

English and Germans are brothers, stop this now

>Germans
>Knowing anything about humour
HAHAHHA you autistic robots don't know shit about comedy

>EU army is important
>Europe first policy

>visit germany
>watch some tv
>british comedy program on
>they added a laugh track so the germans know when to laugh

I don;t get why germany is so angry about the uk leaving, I thought the EU was the best place to be, why are you trying to prevent people leave?

>AfD threads appear regular again
>leftist shills start spamming pro (((EU))) and Anti Anglo bait again
>jidf shills start spamming German hate slide threads again

>Naziland
>no mention of huge pension deficit
>no mention of trucks of peace
>no mention of mass censorship because mudslimes
>no mention of massive dieoff due to cucks and cunts
>no mention of pathetic army that could be destroyed in a day by angry russkies

Go such ahmed cocks gunther, that's the only thing you're good for

Stop with the divide and conquer shit

Sage

So let me understand this nazicuck: you are butthurt because the poles wont take the victims of somebody else's genocide but you are refusing to pay financial compensation for the country that YOU almost destroyed, genocided and did most of the holocaust on

The only good kraut is a firebombed kraut, dresden happened for a reason

nice try hans you still aren't getting any shekels

>come now, time is ticking

Maybe she meant time is running out to get a trade deal with the EU?

We already paid them hundreds of billions, idiots. Also, they took 100,000 km2 of our clay as compensation and killed a shitton of Germans in the process. So we should be even, I guess.

>At least our capital isn't majority non-white

Looks like somebodies casually forgotten about the 2 million """"syrians"""" they took in 2015 alone.

I think he paid for 2hrs max or she had another client after him.

We're leeching off of the low value of the PIGS to deflate the euro making our exports more attractive. That's why we have such a robust economy. because we're using the poor parts of Europe to make us look better.
Green economy? "ATOMKRAFT NEE" Fuck off with your hippy bullshit, atomic energy is better for the environment right now than are both solar and wind.
Europe first policy? Germany first is the only thing we push for and it shows when we push our retarded bleeding heart values on the rest of Europe, particularly countries like Poland which is smart enough to not want rapefugees.
Get the fuck out of here, you leftist nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdWGlJrG6sQ

I love the fact that, being German and all, even in a made up scenario serving as bait where you have all the time you might need to come up with a good joke, the best you can do is "Oh, the Brits, they never want to pay what they owe. Just like Brexit!".

>"Oh, the Brits, they never want to pay what they owe. Just like Brexit!".
That's what I said, Greek. It was banter, plain and simple and the Brit freaked out. Brits are such d-bags.

> Europe first policy

doubt.jpg

>Brits don't understand humor at all any more
I admit I don't understand what is supposed to be humorous about anything German.

only 10% non-white and yet the german girls can't get enough brown dick. u mad hansboi?

>Germans
>sense of humour

You choose one..

The German shit posting department has been working on this thread for the last 2 weeks.

Don't fall for the obvious kike D&C in the OP. Germans are our brothers and we're both cucked to fuck as countries

>german flag

banging kek

>eu army is import
>europe first policy

Thanks for saying that Muhammad.

important not import sorry

Your mom is import to me, Dundee

KEK

go away amerifat you ruin everything

You mad because i insulted your 1/32 german ancestry?

You need to learn german to understand our superior humour
learnoutlive.com/learn-german-with-comedians/

You call this banter? You probably methodically studied your post over and over again, going over all the details, sent it over to a team of German humor engineers to revise it, and added some stuff in like the bit about the girl complaining about the time in order to achieve optimal offensiveness. And before you finally hit post, you copied it and sent it to all your friends and family members which double as your review board in order to get QA.

This isn't banter, this is just German autism. Germans are physically incapable of banter. If you were really at a bar like you said, you would just stutter and frantically try to calculate a retort like some robot, all the while the Brit is laughing at you because he and his friends can come up with bantz naturally while you need a whole team of the finest Stuttgart technicians to come up with one piece of innuendo.

>learn german
no i think you need to learn arabic to understand your jokes

this a teaser for the new PublicAgent video?

>USA
>protectionist

KEK

>Brits can't joke a joke
proceeds to not be able to take a joke

Australians have the upper hand in comedy. Your accents are so shitty you just have to laugh.

Are you a canadian?

No one lost against you. Did New Zealand beated Germany? You got carried. If not for the US you´d be speaking german and your country would still be white.