Why is America so devided? Why is their culture so toxic...

Why is America so devided? Why is their culture so toxic? Why is America the most mentally and physically sick society in human history? These are interesting questions. Can you answer them without resorting to shitposts and memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T4xZ
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Divided*

Why do your bridges now have barriers on them?

>America is the final stage of modern Europe. Guénon called the United States 'the far West', in the novel sense that the United States represents the reductio ad absurdum of the negative and the most senile aspects of Western civilization. What in Europe exist in diluted form are magnified and concentrated in the United States whereby they are revealed as the symptoms of disintegration and cultural and human regression. The American mentality can only be interpreted as an example of regression, which shows itself in the mental atrophy towards all higher interests and incomprehension of higher sensibility. The American mind has limited horizons, one conscribed to everything which is immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal, basic and leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Life itself in American terms is entirely mechanistic. The sense of 'I' in America belongs entirely to the physical level of existence. The typical American neither has spiritual dilemmas nor complications: he is a 'natural' joiner and conformist.

>The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

It's all a legacy of British colonialism and the collective anguish it imprinted on the American psyche. We should get reparations for the pain and suffering imposed on us by the British.

I learned about it by watching you dad!

Why is British education so bad? Why can't British shitposters proof-read their posts? Why can't British people spell even when they have spell-check available?

We were never as bad as you. Not even 1%.

Read Evola. Amurica is mongrel niggerified non country

I'm on my phone.

Forgot the link:

www.counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

the jews, rachel

Why do bongs care about us more than they care about themselves? You will never touch this butt kbai

Kek. EE (mobile network) has blocked that website.

because it's not a real country, never was. it's ruled by the same force behind you, island an*los. burger independence was a fucking joke. greedy an*los letting go huge vast lands filled with natural resources after losing a couple shitty wars? only stupid am*ritards can eat this shit up

Why don't British people hold themselves accountable for their inability to spell? Why do they blame their devices rather than simply learn how to spell? Did George Orwell blame his typewriter when he made a spelling mistake or is this a modern phenomenon?

Because you're fucking the planet up by spreading your culture and ideology.

why in the age of in-line spell check do people still misspell words like divided?

Someone is upset. Pssst, it's you.

Who gives a shit, that is greatest question of them all.

Didn't even show up on my phone as being incorrect.

See

dont be a salty susan mehmet we won it fair and square

>phoneposting
out

Zionists and globalists.

Where can I read more?

>Can you answer them without resorting to shitposts and memes?

no, we can't anymore sadly. Sup Forums has gone down the toilet.

Why do British people project their anger onto people thousands of miles away instead of addressing the root of their own unhappiness? Was this characteristic what drove the oppressive colonialsm that the British still dream of reviving?

>britshit flag

eh

But thats just your opinion.

archive.is/T4xZ

I'm posting between sets at the gym.

What do you mean? Trump, Pelosi and Schumer are like basically having a threesome. Trump gives them what they want, "Nancy" tells him to tweet and reassure there will be no deporations in 6 months.

"Yes Nancy!"

And apparently he called both of them today and said he's loving the coverage of their DEAL.

Trump's slowly remembering that there's an alternative to being a bitter, angry, douchebag Republican.

Harmony.

>Why is their culture so toxic?
>americans has no culture

Fucking leftists

Our culture has been fine for the past 140ish years, but when one indoctrinates the young and pours in a shit ton of shit skins the culture ceases to function.

ITs really not
It's just mass media is controlled by only a few corporations which makes it seem that way
It's not like fag marriage ever won when voted on. And that's an issue most people don't care about
The question is why do 1%ers HATE average people ?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Thank you, here's a meme

Why do British people rely on technology to tell them if they've done something correctly? Why can't they hold themselves to some basic standards instead of projecting blame onto an inanimate device?

>implying British people know their own language
>implying British people are even British

Trump is laying it on a bit thick for republicants

It's an objective fact. You're the basically cause of every ideology, social policy, and economic policy that's destroying the west. Take mass immigration and offshoring, both are related and a consequence of American economic policy. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps and take some personal responsibility for your country, as you Amerilards say.

>I can type big words so im smart

I didn't rely on technology, that's why I corrected myself. Why do Americans become so emotional when confronted with the reality of their country? Did I poke a hole in your programming?

This. Media =/= reality most of the time. There is barely any positive or indifferent new stories, it's almost always negative crime related stuff.

but wheres the proofs?

Individualism turned up to the max. Produces the most vain, self-absorbed people. Plus it's literally a country of mongrels so no wonder there's little cohesion.

Why can't British people understand the difference between objective facts and their own opinions? How can we, the rest of the world, help the British to recognize that their feelings are not actual objective facts?

>doesn't know his own history
American education

Schumer and Pelosi will get shanked. They won't see it coming.

He's sick of them, like most of America is. People who know him have said this forever - Trump has no ideological core.

He wants to be liked, look like he's winning and gets "Wins."

Schumer has known him for years, Trump used to write checks to his campaign. There's probably nobody in Congress who Trump's known the longest.

If Congress flips in the Mid-Terms, Trump is going to suddenly be a Dem POTUS.

not an argument. If you want to touch my butt youre going to try harder than that

Nah. Trump was a Democrat, and used to give money to Schumer's campaign. They go way back.

Where's the play here that Schumer & Pelosi end up getting "sharked?"

>what is divide & conquer
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o