DACA cousin is getting deported

>DACA cousin is getting deported
>shes sad as fuck, lost her job as a restaurant manager making around 50K a year
>bitch just asked me to help her get a job
>she still can't believe how impossibly low the average wage she'll be earning will be
APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqmlffA9U9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To anonymously report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE or www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Maybe she can immigrate legally next time, retard.

No.

Maybe all the pissed off illegals we're sending back will overthrow your corrupt and disrespectful government and mobilize an army to deal with the cartels. If we cut off all immigration it could come even faster, given that the non-border is a safety valve for Mexicans that have standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqmlffA9U9s

Poor little spic. You and her better start getting good at laying brick.

you should marry her
j-just so she can stay in the country, though

good

>most of them have nowhere to go
>naturally no one wants to go back to their parent's wasteland tier state
>they are all going to move to Monterrey
>its gonna be hell on earth with homeless entitled beaners everywhere

She's DACA, she's not getting deported you LARPing faggot.

Being DACA means you're documented, not illlegal.

Fucking dumbfuck Trumpcucks.

wow did she commit a crime?

She was born mexican

>apologiizng to the offspring of some retards that couldn't foresee this eventuality
i'm sorry lad, but this had to happen sooner or later, now they're going to experience mexico at its finest (low as fuck wages, insecurity, nepotism and shit of the the sort). Tough luck and tell her to get it through her head: you're in for a hell of a ride, cous

also
>being cucked enough that now i have ot help one of those pricks
ayyyyyy top kek

being DACA means you are documented as being in the country illegally.

>daca
>not illegal
top kek

oh boy, and just wait for some other huricane to destroy (yet again) haiti to get even more enriched. The violent shithole that is the north region of tacoland will get even more fucked up thanks to these deported pricks and the niggers ayyyyy muh sides

She was a manager and she didn't spend the time to become a legal citizen?

lol

lol

If these people are so amazing why are they not happy to return to Mexico and improve their country?

punishable by death tbqfh

She has to go back.

Make her parents apologize to her for being criminals

Inbefore
"They jus want a batah laif"
They could have gotten it with LEGAL immigration or even better they could have fought for their countries to make their future better

it sucks but they have every right to fight for their own interest, also, dont expect open arms from the mexican population, you left because you were the shittiest of us and now you are also a traitor, we might forgive you if you are one of those anchor childs but we wont forget your parents betrayal.

sorry, try to make something out of your shithole country instead of running to the burgers
remember, mexico is shit because of mexicans.

She can stay in America if she commits suicide there.

Btfo

"all the world is beingfucked by the jews but mexico", even H. Clinton fucked us over

>new 50k/year job opening for US citizen

I see no problem with this

As far as I know she was getting cash from selling crack to young huwhite amuricans. Deport her ass back to *insert third world country*

>Is adult
>Has work
>Doesn't bother to get residency or citizenship
>Tells burgers to APOLOGIZE

This is the prime reason no one likes you.

itd be a shame if an
american
got that 50k yr job

Make room for her.

You have to thank Obama - he circumvented all the democratic safeguards to put this policy in existence in the first place. He did it very poorly and make it extra fragile. It was a booby trap rigged to explode sooner or later.

fpbp

Shoulda had a game plan the threat of this happening was always there.

tbfh?

To be quite fair hombre?

Nice /biz/ pink wojak

i thought daca was extended or someshit. why would she be getting deported?

>Spend years working towards managing a restaurant
>Never apply for citizenship

Relly activates my almonds

Even beaners don't want to be beaners.

This would be the ideal outcome. I would like Mexico to be our strong neighbor to the south not the dysfunctional shit-show it is right now.

rare

post pics of her and maybe ill wife her as a fuckslave, it's a better paying job than anything she can get over there xexexexexe

victimless crime

now a $50k job will go to an American so they can support their American family

based

Struth

/thread

Seems like she won't be sending shekels to you anymore, faggot.

>come to america has child illegally
>grow up to be a fully able functional adult with knowledge of us laws
>know full well she is in country illegally
>decides fuck it and banks all her hopes and dreams and job on not getting caught
>gets caught
>surprised and mad
i don't get the logic here

I dont understand the lack of foresight if you enter a country illegaly deportation is always a possibility, something you prepare for. Its not like deportations did not exist before trump they got to used to the lack of immigration control and its not like it wont go back to what it was before trump when demócrats win again so justo wait it out for 4 to 8 years.

so you say shes staying ILLEGALY on another country and its going to be deported? Oh no, that sucks

On the other hand, is she cute? can i have it? i can give you 2 cows and some pigs

I don't know how DACA works. Wouldn't she have to pay income tax if she became legal?

new
e
w

she should open a nice restaurant in mexico

It's a good deal as long as a traitor democrat is in office, happily letting illegals leech off us for votes

HOW many pigs Juan, don't be vague. I put up 5 plus the cows

she could open three with all the money she made here

Then fucking google it.

>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy established by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit. Approximately 800,000 such young people (referred to as "Dreamers" after the DREAM Act) were enrolled in the program as of 2017.

don't care. try not being a criminal next time.

fuck you, wetback
she has to go back, like all criminals

Fake and Gay.

fix your country

FPBP
#NotHerPresident

OP's cousin is the cutie on the left

How American employers can even employ a illegal without gettimg fugged by the authorities? I mean, she needs to sign a contract and therefore the employer have to check her identity..

Maybe she can spend time with her family now instead of ditching them all to go become a felon like every other Mexican retard.

kek !
i'm DACA let me pass

NOOOOOOOOO

with that much money i bet she's loaded, by mexican standards. she'll probably start a business. good for her.

Come to Canada, they're making it easier for Mexicans to come here

No sorry bud it's not, it's an English country and there's at least three of them here semi regularly.

Fuck you and fuck your cousin, home is calling her back

Shut the fuck up you retarded brownie, we're fucking full.

Lol fatass jew enoch trying to hide his agony at the strong goy

This is the message I've been trying to get across to people too.