Women

Why are the vast majority of attractive women so opposed to conservative viewpoints?

Other urls found in this thread:

faunnymphet.tumblr.com/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elecciones_generales_de_España_de_1933
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>attractive woman
>posts pic of trap wearing a diaper
kys

conservative authoritarian people are fuckin insecure dorks

>tattoo

Conservatives women tend to be hotter, compared to leftists.

becasue in the current liberal society they have very little responsibilities and can coast through life relying on their good looks. i woulnt want to live in a conservative society if i was a woman either. right now they have all the privileges anybody could wish for

kek no. naturally beautiful actresses are liberal while the wannabe rejects are caking themselves with makeup and hair dye to be on foxnews

Whats with all this diaperposting lately s it some spicey new meme or just one dedicated faggot

your premise is incorrect, now kill yourself

Sauce OP?

Women tend to be more liberal in the first place (they literally fail to see why we can't just help everybody), but conservative women tend to be more attractive.

OP probably thinks pic related is hawt.

Wrong. studies have proven attractive women lean conservative

Because progressivism helps middle class white women feel like a victim while enjoying additional rights and privileges. Conservatism is the tough option, it means they have to take responsibility for their own actions. The difference is conservatism has its own pay offs, and actual self worth is one of them

s-sauce?

they dont

>Why are the vast majority of attractive women so opposed to conservative viewpoints?
but thats not true. you're just used to ugly women and wont let yourself aknowldge that conservative cuties blow liberal trash out of the water in ever single aspect of life

I'm all in favor of diaper girls on Sup Forums

Because they like to be catered for.
They don't ever want to do work even menial jobs, they just want to be cared for and be mothers, that's what their natural instincts tell them if they like it or not.
For women in high positions have more test then women who live to care for their children.
That's why Liberalism caters to women more.

What self respecting man doesn't want to dom like a true Chad. Spineless coward, only true men wear diapers with their waifu's.

/thread

Today two people were caught by the diaper jew...

Welcome aboard the degenerate train boys.

I've been on board the diaper train since I was like 11 years old dude

Single women tend to be libtards. After a few injections married women become conservative. After having a kid they put Rush to shame.

Here's the redpill on women politics:

1) The purpose of the state is to secure resources from the productive and distribute them to the less productive.

2) Attractive women have their first pick of men, and as a result can choose men that are able to secure more resources than less attractive women

3) Liberals and leftism support expansion of the state

Therefore, attractive women are less likely to be liberal because they do not require an expansion of the state to secure resources, they can do it quite fine on their own.

how does it feel having no chance at life

glad to see so many diaperfags on Sup Forums

This. Thankfully my gf is submissive as fuck and had no time convincing her into this stuff. She's infertile, so shes probably doing me a favor by larping as a little girl to fulfill some fatherly instincts I may or may not manifest.

faunnymphet.tumblr.com/

Cute girl, a bit homely if the kink at hand wasn't so much in the foreground,

actresses are paid to be libtards by Hollywood jews

Seeing as I am about to graduate STEM it feels pretty good. I don't really let my sexual stuff bleed into real life.

You would be surprised how many weirdos go to school or work with you, especially in leafland.

Welp when we all get banned for these posts I just want to know it was an honor serving with you lads.

yea and when they graduate school theyll be lonely diaper wearing neets thatll kill themselves in less than 5 years of graduating

Have a redpill, leaf:

Diaper girls and ABDL are both relatively vanilla fetishes that stem from the heterosexual male's evolutionary desire to nurture and protect females. Women are only culturally known as the nurturers because of female dominant childcare. And females are better suited to caring for Children, while Males are better suited for caring for teenagers and young adults.

Hence, a 20-something diaper model both appears as what a mature male is intended to care for, while also being explicitly submissive and feminine ( i.e, what straight men are attracted to).

TLDR; diaper girls are almost normie-tier as far as fetishes go.

Why do you care what I get off to lol. Sounds like you are projecting.

Don't worry I won't be the one getting my girl stolen by some third worlder.

Probably because conservatism is old and stale.

On the other hand, a lot of good looking girls seem to be attracted to the Alt-Right for some reason. There's a fuck ton of them on YouTube, it's ridiculous how many there are.

You could have just asked someone to post the evidence that conservatives are hotter than lefties, you didn't have to go through the whole rigmarole of pretending to be a retard

This is what diaperfags actually believe

actresses are also paid to put themselves in another person's shoes and have empathy

Feel free to provide a substantive counterargument.

>he uses normie as a positive adjective
still a disgusting fetish, w/e explanation you throw at me. KYS

indeed, you wont have any. i hear 'projecting' so much these days on this board.. isnt school started yet?

Because it is the current socially accepted political trend.

Because it makes you look like a caring, empathic and involved person.

If the socially accepted trend was fascism, most of the enforcers would be women and the revolutionaires who fight against it would be men.

This is how the female brain works.

'projecting' is literally: "no u" for autists that think they arent

>diaperposter

Why is this fetish being pushed on Sup Forums now? I mean I don't mind because it's my fetish but it sure does make it hard to talk about getting rid of degeneracy.

Also attractive women think they can virtue signal harder than their peers to make themselves look better. Simple as that.

>actresses have empathy

kek, I bet you believe they actually want to make the world a better place too

Does she show pics of her butthole?

I didn't understand the diaper meme until I became a janitor. Sometimes women throw their baby's diapers/adult diapers in the tampon bin and some they smell really GOOD.

Because it isn't fashionable and women are herd animals.

I would rather be the most degenerate American in the world, then a self loathing leaf.

Go through her archive.

Because they are attractive they have constant pressure to be loose degenerates.

i didnt shit myself wearing a diaper.. my butt is all fine

you guys acting like you are the winners in this diaper fetish discussion.
>mfw

congradualtion then, super faggot

>Not writing software to find only pictures of assholes on a fetish blog.

What is this amateur hour?

This.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elecciones_generales_de_España_de_1933

I never said I was the winner, once again you are showing your hand bud.

>tfw you can't even debate a diaperfag on Sup Forums.

You're the one sperging out on a level not seen since trigglypuff. You've already lost.

They're not, you sperg. They are literally just waiting for chad to come and save them from themselves. Everything else is perpetual rebellious adolescence.

Too bad most men aren't up to that task anymore.

Wash your ass and balls you smelly cunt.

Opposite bro. Youre falling for the Hollywood liberal.. most really attractive women are conservative

i never said you specifically. im sorry youre too asperger to sense the smugness of the posts made in diaper

/po/ is defending people getting off to women in diapers. what a shit show of a fucking board

That's Abdul and Jamal you're smelling, after they fucked your wife in the ass, limey.

I almost dated a liberal Asian . I was concerned when we banged her vagina would be pixellated so I broke up with her

>tfw you wakeup and realize a board created on the basis of anime fetishism, likes related and similar fetishes.

Oh no! Its going to shit! Damn summerfags!

J Ross is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Because conservatism doesn't align with hypergamy.

>tfw when actually on a political board

Huh, I thought for sure this thread would attract the AM/WF autist

waste

>666666
HAIL SATAN

One that was made on Sup Forums a site for degenerates and contrarian opinions.

Come on leaf bro, you know you wanna try it. Its been nagging you and you have to rebel against it. Its okay let it happen ;)

Who are you and what is your reasoning for reposting my pictures on a board I've never previously even clicked on. I've heard you've been doing it a lot lately.

>
>waste

tits or gtfo

Timestamp or GTFO

checked
thanks for the vid

This thread. I can't breath and my dick is diamonds at the same time.

>Who are you and what is your reasoning for reposting my pictures on a board I've never previously even clicked on. I've heard you've been doing it a lot lately.

He controls the tendie supply in Florida

/ptg/ checking in

>nothing but uglies on both sides

>naturally beautiful actresses

liberal marxists in college told them that mean,especially huwhite men were keeping them down.

Everyone knows liberal women are fat ugly feminist garbage.
If theyre not completely fat theyre chubby and ugly as sin.
The few "attractive" ones convert to the rifht wing afyer a short while, like laci greene.

Jew spotted

Can't be bothered bowing to ypur demands when I'm quote comfy in bed but feel free to check my Tumblr in a couple minutes

is that david mitchel?

>pale skin

what are you talking about,goy. They're beautiful

by this argument, the world was made for humans and therefore youy shoudl accept, respect and love thy niggers and kikes
you are still a digusting faggot
im even sure because of it you have always been wanting to cut your own foreskin off. let it happen man

attractive women rarely experience any meaningful degree of adversity

Because they want as many men competing over them as possible, since this inflates their value and makes it easier to get chads and extract money from betas. Immigration is good for them from a social standpoint. They feel they have nothing to lose from it.

You are a leaf you guys love niggers and kikes.

Hell you even elected Castro to lead your country.

Holey moley she's in this thread. I'm starstruck!!

Post hello Sup Forums to tumblr, instant queen of Sup Forums ez pz

Also, from an evopsych broscience standpoint, they have no loyalty, they would actually like it if invaders started a war, since they would get to breed with whoever is strongest (the survivors).

kek not everyone is a cynical bitter beta

mainly this

See We got a new queen boys

My friend told me. I understand pictures spreading online but this use makes me feel uncomfortable if its completely unrelated to anything and atyracys insults i dont want to be dealing with particularly. Perhaps use an actual model open to this

god dammit this photo is fucking painful, why is she wearing a fucking diaper....god damn i hate this world...

I just want to not have my pics on a board i dont monitor. That's all

post conservative women without makeup who are the same age. i'll even give you a cheat and say their faces don't have to be captured mid expression.