I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years. I've always had the desire to date multiple people...

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years. I've always had the desire to date multiple people. However my boyfriend is highly against it. Now an old friend is in my life again, and I am infatuated with him. Just thinking about him feels like cheating. I don't know what to do.

Do it.
Do it for charity.

>throwing away a 5 year commitment for cummies

>not IMMEDIATELY breaking up the second your women mentions open relationships
>staying with a man who hasn't proposed or got you pregnant 5 years into a relationship
looks like two idiots found each other

kys whore

It is bizarre how women think like this but men never do. Crazy Shit.

>5 years
>not married
dump him you slut and go bang 100 dudes. Your relation is stagnate and failed. Please leave before either of you are stupid enough to have kids.

He should have dumped you the moment you asked.
Go for it, he's already a cuck.

make him watch you know want to

We have kids together... And I'm not a slut

>Kids
>Not married
>Want to cheat on the father with another man

You're a slut.

Don't get mad at the slut OP
Get mad at those who gave this slut rights and freedom

DELET THIS NOW KIKE CHRIST CHAN IS PURE REEEEE

>not a slut

Kek ok

>Just thinking about him feels like cheating.

Because it is. My advice is to marry your husband and stop being a whore.

whore

This 100%. Western women were a fucking MAJOR mistake.

I sincerely want to understand this.

How does a woman who has been in a committed relationship with a man for almost 5 years, and now has children with him, possibly think up the idea of dating other people in her current circumstances? How does that thought pop into your head?...

>unwed
>mutiple children
>wants to cheat

What would you call yourself?

>goes online to find a moral justification to cheat
>not a slut btw :^)
ah fuck this is trolling right?

You got it all fucking wrong dude. Lay off, just because I want an open relationship with my friend, Tokin, doesnt mean im a slut. It means im sexually open and sexual desires should be met. I can still be with my bf but I can try new things when im desperate

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a whore. A whore makes money dishing out her vagoo. You're much stupider than that. You're just a dumb slut.

>proposing/marriage a necessity
>in 2017

Und du bist verheiratet?

>Tokin

This is bait.

What about your BF? Would he be allowed to fuck other women?

Maybe because my boyfriend cant get it up after our last kid and I want to have fun but still be loving with him

This is the same faggot posting the roastie shit all day...spice it lads
Tits or gtfo

>Wanting to throw away a 5 year relationship because some other guy makes your pants wet
When we told you women shouldn't be in positions of power, this was the reason. You are willing to throw away a perfectly stable relationship simply because you feel unfulfilled in the current minute. What happens after you go for it and cheat on your boyfriend? What about your kids, what would that tell them?
>don't know what to do
You have 2 choices. Cheat on your boyfriend, go with this other guy you're infatuated (read: not in love) with, and deal with whatever drastic changes happen. Or, remember you have responsibilities and are accountable for your actions, and stay with your current boyfriend.

Hell, I'm even thinking you should ditch your boyfriend right now so you don't accidentally ruin him for no reason later on.

So much this. Take it from a guy who's fiancée cheated 3 months before the wedding I spend a shit ton on. Shit is unbelievable. Women are fucking monsters when they don't have any values instilled by their parents.

You're a filthy fucking whore is what you are. If you cheat and get aids then good luck with that.

>Just because I want to act like a slut and ride the cock carousel while in a committed relationship doesn't make me a slut
FTFY. Now kys

>Tits
>Gtfo