Google literally censoring church crosses

not just Germany, all over Europe. is this a new thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/lidl-entfernt-kirchenkreuz-und-erntet-kritik-15184693.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone finally broke the AI with the pc training.

Huge if real
Bump

Needs more evidence to be considered not a coincidalence

yes, 3d reconstruction is a thing. Fully automatic. No, it isn't perfect. But we're getting there.

are you retarded?

No, this is a undeclared war on European and Christian values. Wake up.
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/lidl-entfernt-kirchenkreuz-und-erntet-kritik-15184693.html

large if correct

I'd check, but I haven't used Google outside of Youtube (and I'm trying to quit Youtube) in about 2 months now. I'm not giving them clicks. Mojeek, DuckDuckGo, Ecosia, anything that's not directly attacking traditional Western values is good enough for me.

post more examples if you find them. you can start google earth in chrome

cologne cathedral

now shut the fuck up

Do they remove this from Mosques too?

It looks like the algorithm censors things that look like antennae... probably to prevent giving away police/government secrets.... Something like that.

>not just Germany
pretty sure it's only you just like svatikas or violence in video games

(((they))) hate christianity more than anything

it's strange really, throughout history Christians have always been good to them unlike muslimshits

Use hooktube to deny ad revenue and keep using their bandwidth.

>ITT: Retards who see half rendered buildings as a sign of muh white genocide and don't understand how satellite imagery works

Yes, because 3d rendering technology can render everything but crosses.

you have no clue

my guess is that the cross is too thin and is therefore removed in the 3d model

this. its not a conspiricy it an issue of the 3d mapping. you only get so many polygons and very little fidelity to conserve file size on the whole fucking earth, so some shit gets clipped out.... god sometimes you guys jump at your own shadows.

enormous if factual

what the actual fuck

is that Willie Wonka's neighborhood?

the moment they can get away with it, yes

The actual state of american search entries.
In old world languages the results are decent.

Gargantuan if factual
Bump

Well ok-
relativly decent.

Soon, digital information will erase all crosses from human consciousness. You have to see it in person. Then you will be like, what the fuck, who put a cross there? Take it down.

They are modifying all religious stuff on (((google)))

I bet the HR manager she-kike is behind this.

This kind of shit makes the right wing look like retards.

Google Satellite/Earth view structures are extremely low poly, the crescent moon on mosques aren't rendered out either

too smol

Doesn't surprise me. Evil tends to prey on the weak, or at least what they interpret as weakness.

then google black couple

>white couple
Literally an American problem

>pic related
This is what I see if I tell Google to show me "results in Italian only"
Except for a pic, all of them match the search

>The incredibly basic limitations of 3D scanning are white genocide
>Our religious symbol is an incredibly thin, highly reflective set of wires, why are (((google))) censoring it out!!

retards

This. Nothing to see here, goys. Just a glitch!

too many memes

Or you know, the resolution of the point data they use for the 3D is around 0,25-0,5m so thin shit like antennas and crosses don't show up.

t. works with stuff like this

Is google using a deeplearning SLAM here or LIDAR? Always wondered.

I do agree that this is due to the low polygon count of the models, but there have been examples here in the UK (IRL examples) of printed photographs having the cross airbrushed out. Stuff like holiday brochures and whatnot.

This is photogrammetry (3d reconstruction using pictures from multiple angles) using pictures from planes and helicopters high up, every object smaller than a certain size will merge into a blob or disappear, it's not just crosses, it's antenna, fences, small trees, and people.

Pic related is what fucking cars look like in google earth, don't expect them to recreate everything with perfect accuracy, if you don't believe me then download a photogrammetry program and try to get and try it with images from the internet.

You guys realize that you're the reason it does this, right? Google just has a learning algorithm. If you obsessively search for racially-charged terms, it gives you racially-charged images. So now "white" or "european" gives you weird racial images.

What the fuck did you expect???

OP you know that some people on here cannot tell the difference between an actual thread about actual events and twelvefold ironic posting, right?

I mean, flatearth theories and shit wouldn't even exist if not for this kind of shit.

Sure we're our very own psyop subjects and all, and we might aswell get paid by the CIA at the end of the month or setup an AI that feeds itself off of the constant stupidity, and I'm also all for memeing chaos into existence but sometimes, just sometimes, I wish we would infect each others with language viruses / memes that contain some other shit than base-level baits and confirmation biases material to hack gullible people's energy into responding

8/10

If this were the case, shouldn't it's brilliant learning algorithm maybe, I dunno..work? You're arguing that google's search tool pretty much does the opposite of what it's meant to do. You think they conquered the entire world by making such a half-arsed program? If it's actually just learning this behaviour, it's learning it from (((somebody))) and their many (((media outlets))) who constantly write about how Shakespeare and Hitler were actually BLACK so it comes full circle anyway

That isn't a church, it's a cultural tower, nothing more idiot.

Also a Canadian problem

It isn't censored. Most buildings rendered in Google maps & earth are generated from elevation scan data. That cross, like a tree, has a very small XY (long, lat) profile, so it is hard to pick up on an elevation scan.

Start worrying when your text searches are filt-

oh, wait

You're retarded, pylons and cranes also aren't modeled properly, lamps tend to float.
It's just the 3d modeling tech isn't accurate when it comes to rendering small details.

>Christians have always been good to them
We weren't good to them. Before they subverted Christianity we use to kill them and drive them out of our fucking land. They fear Christianity because it has the truth.

Think about it logically:

If you see a racemixing couple, and then your first response is to immediately start screaming about white genocide, the AI learns "white couple means pictures of biracial couple". What else is it SUPPOSED to learn?

no its because the cross is too undetailed to be shown in the AI rendering

jewgle is showing more cards every day

lol no. Google is a pro-Islam cuck just like the rest of the libtards.

>using google

Haha i'm having same result as that american user one desu

Pic related desu

thats an artifact of automated creation of the 3d model. the resolution is not high enough to support long thin objects.

why every black in that picture look like they've just kidnapped someone