(((BLIZZARD)) IS DOING IT AGAIN

>Be named Twogenders
>Get reported and forced to rename your char
>Rename into Twoogenders
>Get banned for 24 hours

How fucking cucked has Blizzard Entertainment become? What's their next step?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2140269191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck are you playing Blizzard games in the first place you dumb fuck?

I didn't take the screenshot you flaming faggot. Someone sent it to me.

Missed opportunity, should have claimed that you're gender fluid i.e. two genders

Yeah, right

>2017
>playing anything Blizzard shits out

yeeeeesh

fpbp

>leave real world discussions about gender identity and gender identification out of the game
>[On character creation] there were two genders to choose from

fuckin lost it

>please leave real world discussions about gender identiy and gender identication out of the game.
well, they just did so...?
and how old are these game masters anyways?

it comes and goes
in PoE chat mods used to be full LBGTQ enforcing retards
now you dont see them banning anymore
just dont give time and money to retarded companies that enforce retarded ideologies

brilliant

>[On character creation] there were two genders to choose from

>playing retail
>in 2017
you deserve everything bad that happens to you ingame and irl
stop feeding these kikes with money
>hurr durr I pay my sub with ingame gold
stop playing kike games

Blizzard hasn't put out anything worthwhile in over a decade, the only things they've done well has been to rip off other games and then sell it with the Blizzard tag attached.

Loot at the (((lead developer))) of Overwatch and I think you'll understand why.

>and how old are these game masters anyways?
the right question is how many different sets of genitals do they have

Same goes for Steam :v)
Gaming is long dead, maybe a good thing so alt-right cucks will find something else and maybe it might just be white natsoc

>Twogenders

thats a funny name lol
props

>12 year old children
WHY WONT ANYONE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN

>Playing Kikecraft instead of Klanscape

So this guy picked his name from something written in the character screen. Which is something I've also done, but not he gets banned because of it..

GLad I don't play that game anymore.

>anal [twogenders]

change it to Twoscoops when u get unbanned lol

there are actual players who are triggered enough for you to receive a name change , 1 or 2 reports wont do this. I think the player base is the problem as it always have been , the game masters are just the enforcers

Gonna enjoy the backlash over this. Strap in

I have to give whoever wrote that credit, they brought up a damn good point about how even Blizzard only acknowledges two genders in their game

But the GM is the lowest of the low on the totem pole so they can't acknowledge or do anything about it

>Salamacroms
>please choose simply a normal character name and everthing is fine

Wat

i have a shadow priest called Hallowcast for couple of years - i guess no one gets it to bother to report me

semi related, posted this on Sup Forums once and the thread got deleted even though its video game related. everyone kept calling me a retard tinfoil hat.

but this is really weird, there were at least some pedos on the world of warcraft dev team when they put this together.

children's week event where you adopt a child NPC and bring it around the world on quests on the calendar has pedo symbols on it. theres also a pet associated with the event called "Sleepy Willy," willy in britain = penis. its a one eyed monster that drips a translucent jizz-like substance.

odd stuff to say the least

hmm made me thunk

Imagine being such an insufferable faggot that you feel the need to name your character twogenders in a fucking videogame in order to trigger le sjws xDDD

europe cucked kek ke k eke ke eke k
it's tiem

>Playing WoW
why?

Also this.
>All seeing eye
>Owl of Minerva

Hmm....

I had the name Cuckhunter, reported hundreds of times for inappropriate name. GM messages me and says "nothing wrong with your name, I have removed the automated mute from your account, shouldn't happen again".

Make new character Sjwbetacuck, banned for 4 hours, force renamed. Log back in to put in new name. Put in Sjwbetacuck again, 24 hour ban + namechange again.

Appeal it and outline all of the naming TOS in my appeal, proving it is not against the TOS, along with my conversation with the GM who told me that Cuck was not against the TOS.

Their reply says my name breaks TOS because it is has to do with someone's sexual orientation (Lol it doesn't)

Name myself Sjwbetacuck again, 6 month ban.

This

>>Playing Kikecraft instead of Klanscape
not playing EvE

take the spacepill

i like that one. 2bh if i were a game designer i'd be putting all types of cool symbols into games too

If is a shoadow of its former self. Its turned casual as fuck.

This.

I got a forced name change due to a character called "Crigbitties"
I thought it was pretty clever.

>Blizzard employee literally admitting WoW is for 12 year olds

lmao

Fpbp

lol

>please choose simply a normal character name and everything is fine

kek
nice to see blizzard cutting costs due to the decline of their game and hiring pajeets to be GMs
the GMs of pre-cata could fucking ghostwrite a book if they wanted to

hah.

There is no rational arguing with Marxists (((((GMs)))))

respectfully disagree user
it has gotten 100 times more professional than it was a decade ago-

THIS

(((you're not allowed to educate 12 year olds on genders, leave it to public school)))

It's nearly like the first language of most europeans isn't english

also this

>any written text merely indicating that there a two genders is has to be censored so that children don't even remotely get the idea that biological sexes exist and are kept security under the Leftist LGBT mind control

This is what ((((secularism)))) bought us

:^)

What a bigot. Twogenders? I'm so triggered right now.

>server is literally faggots talking about Trump and being faggots non-stop

Meanwhile, I keep running into people with completely unmasked profanity in their battletags in Overwatch, and they still have those names a year later.

I tried WoW of Wowcraft a few months back because I played it as a kid.
Name my character after an obscure German NatSoc. No one suspected a thing.
>mfw
MOM IS GONNA FRIK

>have wow account
>post on forums claiming some retarded "gender identity"
>demand they change the game and add some arbitrary number of genders
>???
>PROFIT!!!

Don't forget to mention the current year

Thing is that no one wants your infantile Sup Forums shit in their video games. In fact, most of us on here are real tired of hearing your dumb meme opinions so you can imagine how disinterested normal people are.

We should send angry emails to blizzard how we started to play WoW and how fucking furious we are that there were only fucking two genders to choose from.

I've gotten reported and had my name changed with Ebolachan, then on Overwatch I had Cummies and that got changed too

I'd bet you would end up getting the thread locked and maybe banned from the forums for a day, which would be he best case scenario because then useful retards will help you make the fire rise

Or nothing will happen

while you're at it, demand strict vegan options for the food buffs used in game.

Then continue the bullshit on their Twatter page. When that fails, create a dreamer account on facebooks and do the legendary PLEASE SHARE!!!!! thing to boost things up.

god I fucking hate junkrat so much

Gonna lmao when some neck ears goes full RWDS on these fags. Srsly the policing of speech is a precursor to violence. It's like they want bad things to happen.

Why are they everywhere . Also checked

Blizzard fell from grace, and is damned for eternity for sucking up to (((them))) adopting their money policies a henceforth never created a game again, but instead software to prey upon people so weak willed they will pay to win at a game.

jesus fuck

Shit that's a good one

Played WoW from 2004-2012 and wasted so much time on it.
>>be me, playing my super sneaky rogue, Kweef
>>spend a couple hours a week standing at the gates of stormwind and /yelling my own name.
>>no reaction to the faggot with a weird name
>>Do this for years
This was well before I had ever heard the name Zoe Quinn

PoE mutes you for a little while if you say 'scrubcore', but it's perfectly fine if softcore slanders hardcore all day.

>Who want's the ability to force people to change their names, ban them and ruin any unapproved fun!
>"I DO! I DO! I DO!" - SJWs

Anyone who wants to be in the position of a mod should not be allowed to.

>there are two genders to choose from
wew lad
inb4 new update
don't tell the kids about males and females though, you're hurting the 12 yr olds

FAGS

no other mmo has pvp as good as wow for some reason

Holy fuck yes this

>only 2 gender options in WoW

SOON THIS WILL BE FIXED. FDJKSGFDHJASFGDAS HAHAHAHAHA

WoW confirmed faggot game for 12 year olds.

Imagine being such a mentally ill faggot that you feel there are more than two genders

Dunno about the current state of the game, but this is true. Only thing I dislike is you pretty much need engineering.

>How fucking cucked has Blizzard Entertainment become?
Very
>What's their next step?
More gay pandering, because you lack the conviction to walk away and stop handing them money.

i got banned for having the name "Blackthief"
i was a fucking undead rogue....
i havent gone back since MoP

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2140269191

Apparently, LGBT people feel betrayed by Blizzard as well

Wow, that's really problematic that they will not let you use the pro[per]noun that you want to identify with.

You should've said "WHOA WHOA WHOA, there's been a big misunderstanding here! My name is TwoGenders because I'm genderfluid between male and female! Don't oppress me shitlord!"

Those fucking nazis are banning trannys from wow?

They are cucked but talking about gender identity in game for 12 years old is also retarded so I guess you're even.

this lmao

I still play WoW and enjoy it alot
> inb4 cuck

How?

Find a Guild

Fell apart in mythic night hold.

After years of guild hopping it just isn't worth it anymore. I was in a guild from tbc until mop, then a different one each expansion. No one stuck around like thy used to.

>get a guild
>wipe 10000000000000 times, only ever kill 1 boss

>get a better guild
>must be online 12+ hours/day

dont look for progress guilds they are mostly shit
look for guild that are familiar

They did the same to me. All I wanted to do is play a troll hunter named Andersnordic.

you can always say what people need to do better and it will take some time

>He never played Aion

I have a character named Schwoogie. I deleted him once to make room but he had heirlooms and the GM restored him for me and was very pleasant.

When I first started playing back around 2007 I made a guy named Assbeater and that didn't last too long.

>I think WoW is still vanilla and hasn't had five to five and a half expansions of casualization

its always 1 guy that fucks it up for everyone

My shammy in wod was dindunuffin