Black students to get 230 SAT bonus points

Dreamers get 185 bonus points

Poor Asians lose 50 points for being Asian

What are they trying to say with this Sup Forums?

investmentwatchblog.com/asians-penalized-50-points-on-sat-black-students-given-230-bonus-points-and-dreamers-receive-185-points-added-to-sat-scores/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM
princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dreamers

Call them what they are. Illegal aliens

So niggas will have an average of 230 now?

So they're no longer testing math and English skills?

The left is literally handing out grades for races now. How many points to kikes get?

They're saying that niggers are dumb.

It'd be 100 tops with a 230 bump

>aliens
Might be a bit much. "Illegal migrants" is probably a better term. Just plain language instead of playing the NWO doublespeak bullshit

>SAT
>Bonus points for race

God damn I feel like I'm living in a mad magazine skit

Blacks also qualify for loans with lower credit scores.

Welcome to reverse Jim crow.

idk but there is widespread SAT cheating among asians and colleges are catching on to it

Literally everyone cheats in academia if they can get away with it. Wife teaches English and French as second languages in leaf land and Chinese will literally try to pay to pass.

The third world spawn of foreign criminals is most accurate.

What's stopping me from identifying as a black female

As a person of color, I take that as an insult on my intelligence.
I want to feel like I earned my score, not to be handed an easy win.

There's always a way around it.

>we have to give blacks extra points since they're incapable of competing on an even playing field
And the left says we're the racist ones

no not really. jews don't that's why they're smarter than everyone else. and w the asians it was organized cheating like having tutoring centers that would acquire the SAT answers.

Blacks already have their own colleges.

Ikr? I'd be insulted. Especially when they say black people can't afford a $10 ID to vote. That would piss me off.

uncle tom detected!
But yeah, you are right...

Have any of you faggots made sure this report is true?

(((Education))) system today youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

exactly, the left are far more racist these days, it's all they ever talk about

quite, it's patronising af

that's what I was looking for

sounds like they are

I thought it was a joke

>as a person of color
>as a person
>person

Cool, can white guys get 6 pointers instead of 3?

Why even bother with taking a test? Just hand people a grade based on their race. That's what's it's heading towards anyway.

It's a soul bonus
Asians have none so it's negative points

As an example if a robot took the test it would get -60 points

I don't understand how blacks/mestizos don't find these point boosts to be incredibly humiliating.

It's like your chess partner offering to take on a handicap.

kek

so remember to mark your ethnicity as black kids

Leftists are giving niggers an IQ-handicap but they claim they're not racist. Are they fucking serious?

That's due to wypipo oppressin' dem poor boys.
It is their god-given right to have dem points over whites.

Is there anything stopping you from claiming that you "identify as an african american" for extra points?

Isn't it unlawful to discriminate on grounds of race in the USA?

It's not that they give bonuses on the actual score. It's that when you look at the average scores from admissions they are moving the bar. What is more of an issue is in order to do this there are some admitted with scores 100s of points below the average. This does no one any favors in fact a lot of these kids should of gone to trade schools because whether they graduate or not they don't have what it takes to compete for jobs long term.

Daily reminder that 65% of Asians voted for Hillary.

>be in college
>local state skoool
>nigger next to me cheating his ass off on test
>pulling out note cards every few min
>still gets a fucking D on test

I don't even remember what the class was at the time, it was something with court room law but far from say chem where you need a cheat sheet. It was questions like: What are some exceptions to the hear say rule? Shit I still mostly remember now and it's been a few years.

>another random nigger
>argues that drug test for law enforcement employment are unfair
>argues that using drugs in the past makes you better!!
>you now know what that's like and blah blah blah
>and everyone has used drugs!!
>nigger feels NO one can ever past the standard of no drug use
>ex-officer teacher tries to explain that most police past with no problem
>raise hands of people in class who could pass
>most of the class
>nigger just shakes his head and doesn't believe it.

pfff. what a fucking joke. people arent going to vote for liberals ever again.

Bingo. That's how you defeat them when you fill out your college application. You identify as a politically protected group. And if they question you you tell them they're a bigot.

I prefer "invaders"

Statistics are racist

No. It's not only lawful to discriminate against whites, it's become unlawful to not discriminate against whites.

why the fuck do asians vote for democrats?

Get the fuck out, no way?

Nuke us and start over.

Unless they are white. Then you have to treat them like shit or get accused of being racist.

Their 1st Gen parents don't usually but they encourage their children to go to college and that ends up indoctrinating them.

I'd have been 20 points below perfect if I were a nig. Actually probably not because I'd be a retard if so but yeah. Would have been neat.

Because the Democratic Party is the official Loot White America Party. It isn't about a specific policy but the opportunity to take over the country, or at least part of it. The Jews think they will rule, but like in the Soviet Union they will lose to control to whoever has the willpower and the numbers to overthrow them. Their pets will not stay pets for long.

Same reason white liberals do.

Brainwashing. Up until the 90s, they were voting Republican.

so they're admitting niggers are dumb?

Asians voting for democrats and gibs is something I will never understand.

FUCKING GAS ALL THESE GOD DAMN NIGGERS

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

I FUCKING HATE THEM!

I WANT THEM ALL BURNED ALIVE!

They want you to know the SAT is bullshit.

IT'S AS IF LIBERALS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EACH RACE HAS A DIFFERENT IQ

Some blacks have similar scores but the numbers are far less than 13.5% of applicants. The other side to fill that quota could be much more disparaging. I would love to see the actual score bell curve. Would be much easier to argue to get rid of nonperformance based criteria for admissions.

They've been doing this for years on the back-end, treating minorities with equal scores much more highly, not to mention introducing the (((writing))) section, which pulled up minority scores relative to non-minorities. I'd actually prefer if they were up-front about it so more people really knew what was going on.

I guess this is what equality looks like

Don't you get 200 points just for signing your name?

>first the Jews came after whitey but i am not white so I don't care

>then the Jews came after the beaners but I am not mex so I don't care

>then the Jews came after asians and no one left to help us fight hook nosed menace and they put us all in FEMA camps

Yes, but they just call it disadvantaged or unprivileged. Everyone knows what it really means.

How do you know they intend to immigrate? They could just be here temporarily to sell drugs. Illegal alien is the correct term.

Yes, but outcomes = racism

why the fuck do Asians vote for Democrats?
They won't for much longer if this keeps up.

Whelp, they've destroyed the SAT test. It's a meaningless score now.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

The golem always turns against them.

They are not aliens you dolt.

Nah
We get the shittiest teachers, we're dirt poor, everyone hates us from day 1, sell out cops aka: outsider psychos - they want to kill us in our own community (being a kid makes zero difference), our parents speak to us in a different language (spanish and ebonics) and our cultures are different (it's not mainstream, we pretty much fend for ourselves when it comes to understanding anything outside the hoods). Nobody is helping us with any school work at home, my dad used to tell me the only reason I'm in school is to translate his mail.

We need all the help we can get

They have quotas for diversity, all that does is demoralize the kids that should be there.

I think what they're really doing is trying to argue "social disadvantage" since the SAT scores are unaltered from the testing facility. They are claiming that a nigger that scores 1400 is a prodigy because niggers are niggers and we should feel sorry for them. It's an admissions handicap. However, all they effectively do is prove that niggers are worth far less than asians.

>TFW I went out with a girl on a 2nd date and said 1600 was the max, she said 2400 was, I laughed....then I was explained to by this woman (10 years younger) that they changed it. I felt old as fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???

SAT and similar "standard" tests will be obsolete in ten years or so anyway.

Are you finally waking up to the liberal ghetto blacks have been bamboozled into for the last 50 years?

Liberals have taught blacks that they can't succeed unless a white liberal intervenes for them.

>(((WE)))
Here's your (YOU)...

As long as you accept that white isn't a race.

Need more based alpha roof asians protecting their communitiy memes. Get all the male Asians on the right track.

Yes "we" and then there's "them" ... which is (You)

Because of slavery and jim crow, bitch???? That's why???? Are you fucking retarded, racist fuck????

Asians are conformists.

They follow the people yelling the loudest.

How much are Whites penalized?

We're building a Dyson sphere and proxima is paying for it.

I can't believe what I'm fucking reading.
Today I talked with some anons about the black pill and seeing this thread I think they were actually right and our society and civilization is beyond saving at this point.
What the fuck.

princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf

>Drawing the line...?
So brave

I think whites are the 0 mark, and the others are adjusted by race

This.

"Nigger college", as a term, should've gained more traction here.

Young negroes enter, naive and without knowledge; they leave with veteran status and an education in "hustling"

Where was my bump? I would've gotten a 2200 roughly if I got that bump.

t. Hispanic

Dems are pro immigration making it easier for them to get relatives into the country

Depends ranges from 40 to 80 depending on the "Study"

Older Asians think Bill Clinton's era had good economy so they voted for Killary. They're too old to be affected by affirmative action.

Lol Asians who didn't get a 1500 literally BTFO

Blacks get way less loans though. Which makes sense. Banks don't fuck around with their money.

They're not arguing shit now, they're just changing shit to cater to niggers, and don't even try to justify it. They can't have the media reporting that the billions we've wasted on special education programs for niggers has been a complete and utter failure.

They get automatic entrance to college, now fabricated test scores. The next step is automatic college degrees.

Whites are the basline.

That's an old pic, they're importing their bucks now from apefrica.

The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.