How would Sup Forums solve the opioid crisis killing so many people all over North America...

How would Sup Forums solve the opioid crisis killing so many people all over North America? Reminder most of these people overdosing are whites

>According to the BC Coroners Service, fentanyl was found in 706 of the 876 suspected drug overdose deaths, most often combined with other drugs like cocaine, heroin, and meth. The 876 total is up from 482 between January and July last year.

>In July 2017, there were almost three drug overdose deaths a day, up 30 percent from last July.

How come Trudeau won't even consider it a serious issue when Trump already called it a national emergency?

>Reminder most of these people overdosing are whites
People need help, not convictions. It is not as simple as "It is illegal, and will kill me. I think I will just stop".

T: Alcoholic in recovery

Junkies are the niggers of whites.

I dont care
Junkies are degenerate and have to die
Its sad, but thats the truth
They are the same as the left, disgusting filth

Flooding the streets with fentanyl is the best thing trudeau ever did

No sympathy at all? A lot of these people got addicted to legally prescribed medicine from their doctors, they're not all just street junkies

My brother is a junky, and i have gone through enough that i can tell you, those people will kill you in order to get their drugs
They manipulate you, steal from you, lie to you
This is not how humans should live on this earth and its degenerate
While of course its sad, there is not much you can do
A junky can only help himself, and if he or she does not see that, its already to late
The problem is, those people are like parasites, they infect everyone around them, they get the weak minded also addicted by drugs, the people with a emotional bound to them get sucked out, in terms of money, time, and love. Its disgusting, and you destroy your own life if you are get to attached to a junky in lets say your family
And yes i know that many people get addicted by medicine, but the fact is, if someone takes drugs, he knows what he is doing
But i also cant relate, i dont take drugs
I dont even take pain medicine, i have taken pain medicine maybe 2 times in my life, because i know that its a small road, that you walk if you start with medicine
My Dad got addicted from it
He had an accident, got prescribed pain meds, took em, started drinking, and went down a long and painful road of being addicted to pain meds
At the end he took 10 Rohypnol pills and drank extensively
Thankfully he stopped after my mom died
What im trying to say is, drugs and prescribed meds have destroyed my life and i dont even have to do something with it
So i have nearly no sympathy, no

Round up all dealers, no matter how small-time, and feed them 5 scoops of their product.

If you follow the instructions and heed the warnings you'll be fine. I was on painkillers for six months after a car wreck. I didn't keep myself in a perfectly numb state and up my dose like the retards that think recovering from injury/surgery is a totally pain free process, nor did I go begging for more/higher dosages when I got a tolerance. When the script ran out I felt like shit for a few days and moved on.
You only get hooked if you're a pussy with unreasonable expectations for pain relief or if you start chasing the buzz from the pills.
The woe is me bullshit is part of junkie mentality, they don't deserve sympathy.

Live 60 miles from BC. My brother, father and mother are all junkies. What people don't realize is that people become junkies because they already stopped valuing human interaction and empathy which makes them easily usable and highly problematic toward any society. These people would sign off to a dystopian future society full of suffering as long as THEY got their fix.

You are right to have no sympathy. They are the weakest of humans. Although I might have sympathy for those hard workers who involuntarily have to take it for pain and then it grabs them by the balls.

by making them legal and supplying high concentration doses to drug addicts so they can die quick.

Drug addicts transcend race and ethnicity, they can be white but they are nigger tier or even lower.

One of the worst dealers in New York.

Whites during the crack cocaine crisis: stupid fucking niggers

Whites during opioid crisis: save us based Trump we needs dem gibs!!

Do a barrel roll

You now: I am inferior to whites and seethe with envy over it constantly

i for one love the new fent scare
it makes it 10x easier to move a kg of mdma and a couple hundred grams of coke in a month around vancoucer and surrey since everyone is afraid of getting fent from sketchy niggers wheras i get everything online and fent free

spbp
This is chlorine for the gene pool. The only solution is to just let them die.

You're really living up to the ancap flag

Lick those boots

im a neet who sells darkweb drugs i keep to myself and dont really associate with people aside from selling. better young adults buy stuff i test and get lab tested than buying from some tweaker coon who lives in dtes

Your country sucks dick leafshit.
People would rather fucking overdose and have a blissful descent into hell than live in your pozzed faggot country.
Remove thyself.

There's nothing to solve.

It's natural selection eliminating delinquents from the gene pool.

>Degenerate junkies dying en-masse
>"Crisis"

Really activates the old almonds.

>i'm one of the good drug dealers, gosh

>alot of these people got addicted to legally prescribed medicine from their doctors
This is such bullshit. Those people are a very small minority of opiate addicts. The vast majority of people who get addicted to that shit bought pills illegally and then got addicted. Pills became less available on the streets a few years ago, but guess what was abundant? Heroin. Lots and lots of heroin. I know alot of people that got addicted to opiates, and i dont know a single one who was prescribed them for a long time. Maybe they got a prescription after surgery or dental work, but thats 2 refills at most. Im not saying to just let them die because they are degenerates, but stop pushing that fucking meme of
>its all the doctors fault
The vast majority of people who get addicted buy it illegally and always have bought it illegally. There is really no solution unless you were able to make all the opiates disappear overnight. If they get caught doing it, they will be ordered by the state to go to rehab, but most of them will end up relapsing. You cant force someone to go to rehab if they refuse to. The sad truth is that the end route for most of these people is death or extensive prison time. The opiate issue is a black pill. I wish it wasnt.

More opioids.

Make all drugs legal, cheap, and easy to obtain.

I don't see what's the big deal, isn't Fentanyl mainly used to commit suicide peacefully?

What crisis? More dead crackers is a great thing. If anything we should make fentanyl easier to access

Distribute opiates that have highly toxic adulterants added to kill them all off quickly removing the market and driving drug dealers out of business.

Clearly, the answer is more fentanyl. Cut enough of the illegal drug supply with it, and the market will dwindle rapidly, one OD corpse at a time.

DOJ, you thought giving narcos guns was a good idea. This one's even BETTER!

Make CIA and drug companies criminally and financially responsible for creating this opioid catastrophy.

So don't blame the abusers or their suppliers blame someone else.

Kill the burgers in afghanistan and tell them sto stay fucked off

Most Fentanyl comes from China.

They're getting revenge for the Opium wars.

there is no such thing as an opiod crisis only a genelet crisis and that is taking care of itself right now

Rodrigo Duterte has some good thoughts on this.

There is no such thing as an alcoholic.

Some day you'll pull your back and get addicted to Oxycontin. Just wait...

Sounds like the problem solves itself.

Spike dope with ricin or some slow acting toxin. Instead of all the junkies dying of overdoses, which attract attention, the subhumanoids just drop off after a few days and their deaths are attributed to a lack of general health.

Kek'd

My old childhood best friend is a bum in the street junkie who started with coke, then moved to oxys, heroin, and was hooked on fentanyl before it was even widely available here. He has been an unbelievable burden on his family and those around him for years. I honestly wish for his death so his poor family will no longer be burdened. He is now a drug mule for a living, and hopelessly addicted. Even if he managed to quit he is so damaged he would never be himself again. I have already prepared a speech to give at his funeral which i expect any day now.

>People making terrible decisions in their life and they are dying because of it
>someone help these "people" (they whitey)
Junkies and other degenerates who cannot pull themselves together deserver to reap what they sow, no matter what race they are

When will Canadian junkies move on to carfentanil?

I'd laugh if they start looting zoos to get it.

your "friend" died the day he became a junkie, what you see is a living zombie going "muh muh gibs and compassion", he is going straight to hell when he dies after making life a living hell for everyone else addicts are the biggest nigger-jews of all time

Take the exclusive pain management monopoly away from the AMA. Physicians are dirty, corrupt and inept. Legalize poppy growing for pain purposes like our grandparents could

I know this and my speech reflects this. Sad desu

>fuck YOU Dad