Facts: it's all in how you present them

Are you still telling the truth if you have to purposefully mislead people to get them to agree with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/05/2139-daca-recipients-convicted-or-accused-of-crimes-against-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you upset that Brietbart reported a number? How is that misleading? It's the truth, isn't it?

DACA recipients are also removed from DACA upon a conviction and moved to deportation, even under BO. That 2,139 number is only for new accusations / convictions on an annual basis before they are dropped from the program (annual registration).
I see your point, but understanding this goes deeper than tweets and tabloid headlines.

Mexico should be rolling out a red carpet for these people.

>How is that misleading? It's the truth, isn't it?
By reporting it without putting it into context of what percentage of the whole it represents or at least comparing it to the rest of the population it makes it sound much larger than it actually is. It's the definition of misleading.

Also, the fact that once convicted someone loses their status under DACA, provides a strong market force for victims to not push for police reports / convictions, even and especially some prosecutors in left leaning states who will work to soften charges or sentencing to not trigger a deportation. Since most crimes are committed against people you know (opportunity) the victims could feel deportation is too harsh. A quick search around headlines will find all the time foolery you need about politicized prosecutors in places like CA working around peoples illegal / legal status.

That's fine- it just means any number reported on the issue needs to have its context be explained that much more specifically for it to have any value at all.

Even with what you said though, in all likelihood the percentage of people in the general population with criminal records is probably still going to vastly dwarf those in DACA, and by not putting it into context at best it's negligent journalism, and at worst it's outright libel

100% of DACA recipients are criminals since they crossed the border illegally.

1 in 3? Source?
/proofschicken

1 in 3 US citizens? really?

Are we going by age here? How about lets be a bit more honest and do White US citizens age 1-30 vs DACA.

how does 1 in 400 work, shouldn't it be 0 because they should be deported for committing a fucking crime.

You're right your source is the misleading people.
Actual article for any one else who cares. OP is a massive faggot.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/05/2139-daca-recipients-convicted-or-accused-of-crimes-against-americans/

>mom gives babby knife and has it stab other babby
>babby grows up stabbing people
>adult stabber gets arrested for stabbing people
"hey what the fuck man?! ive been doing this since i was a baby. sure its illegal but my parents taught me at a young age. i should get an exception"
fucking great logic. they were illegal before and are illegal now. all of them have criminal records.

Yeah I already said that. In my above post. You are a massive fagot trying to make a point with a meme and no substance to back it up.
Especially since just linked that up and it's far more thorough than you are representing.

The whole point of DACA in the first place is that they were brought over when they were under 16 and still under the supervision and controll of their parents. They didn't commit a crime, their parents did, and instead of punishing them for something they didn't do years ago it's giving them a chance to be productive members of society.

And they are- of the 800,000 DACA recipients 2,139 have been accused of committing a crime. That's .26%

Why are we letting that 1 in 400 in in the first place if we know that they have a criminal record?

the '1 on 3' are niggers and we can't deport them.
the '1 in 400' tells us only the amount of criminals, not how many are repeat offenders. it's innaccurate in the first place, as DACA recipients are by definition criminals.

Undocumented immigrants are literally undocumented criminals.

oh my fucking god, now you are defending criminals for the sake of diversity

Mexico has stated they'll take all DACA back.

They can use all the extra labor to build the wall.

>By reporting it without putting it into context of what percentage of the whole it represents or at least comparing it to the rest of the population it makes it sound much larger than it actually is. It's the definition of misleading.
If you were murdered, would it matter to your family that the stats were low?

Start smashing spics heads in with rocks they aren't worth a bullet

Children who were brought to the United States are not criminals. Their parents are.

The average age a "Dreamer" was brought to the USA was 6 years old. They were not criminals, their parents were.

Also, if the US removed 800K working adults and students from the work force and schools, it would create an economic disaster. How long will it take before the economy gets back to normal? YEARS most likely.

Also, in order for a person to receive DACA, they had to pass a criminal background, therefore pretty much hardly any DACA recipients are criminals. Again, their parents are the criminals, not them.

I agree with lots of what Sup Forums says but this bashing DACA shit is an obvious race issue and not a logical or economic one.

They need to be killed with a hammer

Hammer the children and the parents

If parents want to give their children a better life, they'll just commit the crime for them by illegally immigrating. Got it. Incentivizing something like that is ridiculous. How don't you see that? The law is the law. You irrational leftist cunts are destroyers of nations.

You need to be executed

I'm an American and there's nothing more un-American than a Nazi. It brings me joy knowing my grandfather murdered Nazis for years during WW2.

Now do the same but don't count black people as US citizens

>I agree with lots of what Sup Forums says but this bashing DACA shit is an obvious race issue
oh but I thought hispanics were white

>instead of punishing them for something they didn't do years ago

Yeah well we're also REWARDING them for something they didn't do. They get free college education for literally no reason. They have 100% of their financial needs met. For no motherfucking reason. "Oh you were brought here as a stinky little taco baby? I guess that means you get the world's greatest luxuries on the taxpayers' dime"

Deport them all

when you commit a crime you're no longer a Dreamer.
Similar to how libs will say "Illegals dont take welfare" because they have to use a fake id to get it.

You fucking idiot.

JUST BECAUSE THE PARENTS IMMIGRATED ILLEGALY SHOULD NOT AUTOMATICALLY GRANT THEIR CHILDREN A RIGHT TO STAY.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU UNABLE TO SEE THAT, IDIOT? HOW DOES THAT FIT INTO YOUR SO CALLED "LOGIC", YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!?

What always sets of my bullshit alarm is that apparently these DACA kids are FAR better educated and FAR less criminal than regular spics. I just don't see how that's possible, that somehow DACA kids are super beaners.

>DACA recpipients with a criminal record: 100%

Because they're all illegal.

All of them committed crimes against Americans. Ignorance is not a defense they are illegal aliens

>it's giving them a chance to be productive members of society.
No, it's adding a bunch more people who will push for a bigger government and more federal authority. They can all fuck off and you can join them.

100% of DACAs are criminals. They entered the country illegally. And stayed illegally after they knew they were not legally in the country.

I wanna hear a rebuttal to that. Of course, they won't be one. Because leftists are hypicritical virtue signalling cunts.

I dont give a fuck about the economy, are you kdiding me? but lets run with it

>wages will go up
we have seen this in construction already
>schools will be less crowded
huge problem in california
>more low wage jobs for young americans
less lazy entitled millenial kids
>infrastructure can take a breather
ever seen LA traffic?

There is no good reason for letting 800k fertile mexicans into our country other than >muh feels

Some Hispanics are white. Others aren't. What is your point?

Mine killed Russians trying to ensure the survival of the white race way to celebrate the death of the white race you pos go back to red*it

would you complain if cnn did the same to hide the percentage of black crime?

They are all criminals, it is a crime to enter the country unauthorized.

Underrated

Ok all fair points, but could you explain at which point the DACA children earned free college tuition on the taxpayers' dime? And why regular, legal children don't get the same privilege?

you're putting words in his mouth

>Also, if the US removed 800K working adults and students from the work force and schools, it would create an economic disaster

Check this out, we learn it in Econ 101:

Markets -- still with me? It's a doozy -- adjust.

>1 in 3 people have a criminal record
The fuck?

But all DACA recipients are criminals. As they are here illegally.
Also illegal aliens lead in identity theft, by a wide margin.

>Lose 800k workers

Oh No! The over 8% of the population that is unemployed might be able to find employment, or some workers that can't get enough hours might actually get them!

>One source say they didn't do jack
>another source tries to prove they do less crime than the average US citizen

The study of Americans probably counted traffic tickets as a "criminal record" and the DACA study probably did not.

>Mine killed Russians trying to ensure the survival of the white race

Your grandfathers died for nothing. They wasted their lives fighting an unbeatable race war. The White race will be done in a few hundred years, Adolf. You know it and I know it. Your grandfathers were losers, brainwashed by propaganda, and I see it runs in the family.

You're missing the point. These people are here illegally. If they weren't here, crime for that population would be 0.

They can be productive members of society in Mexico, last time I checked Mexico was kinda short on those.

Really? Did he bring home any trophies? My grandpa used to light Japanese people on fire and brought back all kinds of cool shit. Flags, a pistol, a necklace of human teeth and a human skull turned into a drinking cup.

Minorities commit over 50 % of violent crime, robbery, rape, and murder. Put that in context.

So blame their fucking parents you goddamn retard. Don't blame us for enforcing OUR laws

>REWARDING them for something they didn't do
leftism in a nutshell

Yeah, I have a Nazi badge and a small Nazi coin. It feels good knowing my grandfather killed a Nazi to get it.

Lol their average age is mid twenties yet they still didnt figure out some type of way to make them legal citizens? This whole thing was made to blow up in their face and to create further divide.

>Hardly any DACA recipients are criminals
>To even be able to apply to DACA you by definition must be committing the criminal act of being here illegally

>So 33% of the U.S. Citizen are criminals.
THAT'S A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT.

Next level thinking. Good job user.

I never understood why DACA was thing to begin with. The US immigration policy has always been pretty straight forward in people reporting themselves as children who have lived here. They have to prove they have been here for so long, have paid taxes, have no criminal history, and they basically get put on probation until their paperwork clears and they take a citizenship test.

The only thing DACA did was remove the old requirement where the kids basically had to turn their illegal ass parents and uncles and shit in when they got nationalized.

I agree in theory, but allowing it just means that parents can smuggle their kids into the country without consequence. The system needs to be eliminated because it gives incentive for illegals to sneak into the country before their kids become too old to qualify.

But yesterday it was reported that 100% committed no crimes.

>1 in 3

Newspapers do that all the time here, even with statistics, we litterally live in a world of strawman fallacies.

Can't be racist against whites :-)

The included all the stats for repeat offenders as individuals.

Where? What study/survey/census?

1 in 3 americans are niggers