We've been exposed

Lads, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think the normies have grasped the quick rundown on this election and are now trying to shame us

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

How will we ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumper plates

That blonde girl in the beginning is a qt

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
4channer losers BTFO!

Watching these is like reliving November 8th all over again

How will we ever recover?

What the fuck did I just watch?

>Act all emotional
>Literally verbally abuse your wife
>child starts showing emotion
>"Oh no bb don't worry there's nothing wrong"

Like what the fuck am I supposed to take away from this? Am I supposed to feel bad that Trump won?

You're supposed to become le based centrist (like based Asian government man shutting down pathetic friendless alt-right KHHV loser) after seeing exaggerated examples of left and right

nevermind that the Overton window is centered on Mao at this point it's time to be a MODERATE

This is just bad writing. It has nothing to do with politics, its just shit entertainment period. It comes off as cringy. If you ironically think that this is well produced or entertaining you probably enjoy the god tier writing of According to Jim. Where's the nuance? The subtly? Any feminist cunt in a 200 level creative writing class could have written this.

It's an obvious satire. /ourguy/ diguised himself as a libtard to push this kino through.

>fuck you Nate Silver

Is this how the democrats live like in America right now?

dont judge a show by a 20 second clip on Sup Forums, the episode was actually pretty good

wow looks like there being over dramatic again... no shock here

>look what happened! The election was lost because you specifically did not vote!
lmao

>THE GAYS ARE GONNA GET GASSED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT VOTE!
>ASHFGAKFYASHFGBASKFAKFASFBASFAF
>IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The three clips posted here don't do a lot to paint it in a good light unless its being incredibly campy on purpose.

>the absolute state of old media
people take this trash seriously?

its definitely being ridiculous on purpose, the clinton supporter is literally insane and the trump supporter is some kind of anarchist clown psychopath

But that's not really all that clever though.

da fuq?
where is this from?

>when you lose so bad at life that you have to make passive-aggressive skits about it almost a year later

watch it and see, its not really related to the election at all besides if anything making fun of hysterical people

Current season of American Horror Story

Alex will deal with this

Are they trying to make us smug as all fuck? Thanks liberals for reminding us that you need to be trapped in 10 layers of bullshit lies to keep your worldview from caving in. WOOWOOOOOO

what episode
never herad of it

> current season
> season

Wat embisode?

*checks flag*

Figures

The character is a satire of the "blame Sup Forums and the alt-right and the anti-semite frog" people.

>the clinton supporter

But she voted for Jill Stein!

Haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

used to be a good show...
why ruin a fucking season on politics or the election, are (((they))) still trying to fight back??

You should've seen some guy on the msm that was 'crying about the kids in their basement that won the election for Trump' and "they have used emojis their whole lives!" lol it was hysterical, but probably only 1/16 of the country understood what he was talking about

The actual theme is how the election has made people crazy.

They specifically did not cast anyone as Hillary or Trump because they aren't characters. It's just about how people are reacting to the election.

Holy keks the second one is gold

what am i watching exactly?

Is that Chaz Bono?

It's an unwitting redpill about the perils of nontraditional family structures and gender roles. When your entire household is hysterical carebears and there's no calm authority and leadership, things fall apart, people fall apart.