FACT: Christians make better Metal than Pagans

FACT: Christians make better Metal than Pagans
youtube.com/watch?v=E-gNNXCvwHA
youtube.com/watch?v=WEsfskCX84s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
youtu.be/7HVcAauQhgw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
youtube.com/watch?v=7qVRJmFvSS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuZ4Y21LNo
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4
youtube.com/watch?v=jJzHSg2ntFE
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZH-OvbQyg
youtube.com/watch?v=18cI2ruu8aE
youtube.com/watch?v=mF0UyscLhpE
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qj07UarHg
youtube.com/watch?v=O9LaytkRrYs
youtu.be/HxbvVr6c2E8
youtube.com/watch?v=RsNhNdnwgZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black Sabbaoth has nothing to do with Christianity.

Sabaoth is Saturn worship.

You know like the Black Cube of Saturn everybody is talking about.

Sabaoth is the OT Yahweh.

One of the Archons that is the Son of the Demiurge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

They named their band from a horror movie
Still a Christian band

>(((Yahweh)))
>Shilling for Jewish religion = Christianity meme
You'll get the bullet too

Explain to me why I should care

Because Pagans are larper faggots

wtf i love jew religions now

True

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

>Be Norsemen
>Loose to Kike worshippers

The more you try to insult the winning team the more you look like a loser.

You don't even have manuscripts to rebuild from because all pagan works were burned.

Shut up and buy a Christmas tree cuck.

Yes
youtu.be/7HVcAauQhgw

odin got cucked by his own brothers and had a trap son thoor look it up

The founding fathers of metal, esp Black Sabbath and Dio, created the genre in part as a reaction from the liturgical changes after Vatican II, much of which either predicted, or was aware of the fallout of the abuse of the mass, the sacraments, and ultimately, clerical child abuse.

Metal has always had a strong Catholic element to it, like the heir of Dante, Bosch, and Caravaggio.

>It was created in part as a warning to other Catholics against the abuses arising out of Vatican II, especially among the clergy.

Some ex.

>Holy Diver - folks I knew in seminary always said it was about a priest who goes to hell. Very wierd when considered in the context of child abuse that would crest who decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

>War Pigs by Sabbath, changed from "Walpurgis" bc the original was too woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qVRJmFvSS0

>Dear Father - Sabbath's last song off their last album. Explicitly about sex abuse in the priesthood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuZ4Y21LNo

Metal is, and always will be, Catholic.

>Pagans and haters will deny this.

Powerwolf, Deus Vult
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4

HB, a Finnish Christian Symphonic Metal vand I found last night
youtube.com/watch?v=jJzHSg2ntFE

Diggin that Finnish band, user.

Nec. Sabatonposting.

Winged Hussars:
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

The Last Stand:
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Even protestants make decent metal too.

>be jew worshipper
>all you followers become atheist
Just lol
Also
>Christmas tree
>not pagan

Dio was irreligious and Geezer Butler is a straight up occultist

>Be abbo nigger
>Finally find out how to use a computer.

The Christmas tree was a symbol of overcoming heathenism (firs are shaped like triangles - like the trinity, whereas the heathens had oaks)

>you're not white!
No it isn't. Christmas isn't even Christian. How can the Christmas tree be Christian.

>Nope.

And sure, you have people who individually might have issues with organized religion. Many people do. That doesn't change the culture they're writing from though. Dio didn't like org religion, and didn't really practice his faith. But that doesn't really matter. He was still writing from a Catholic culture (being descended from Italian immigrants) and used heavily Christian imagery in his work.

Also, Geezer is basically still Catholic. Everyone in heavy metal dabbled in the occult.

Just like what they said about Urban Grandier.

But Jews make better metal than Christians:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZH-OvbQyg

I'm lapsed, does that make me basically still Catholic if I never pray or attend church?

More white then you abbo nigger.

>57%

Follower of St. Boniface. Witnessed.

>Christmas isn't even Christian.

user, I...

It depends on whether or not they have anything to gain by claiming/denouncing you.
>change name on pagan day
>it's Christian now
Just lol

Antestor is proof Christian metal can be good. Pic related.

Maximum true, they got trashed in rolling stones review for being too obviously christian in terms of lyrics. Check lyrics in songs like "Lord of This World" and "After Forever".

Links: youtube.com/watch?v=18cI2ruu8aE
youtube.com/watch?v=mF0UyscLhpE

>Pretty much yeah.

Like Graham Greene says, you might let go of the Church, but the Church will never let go of you. You haven't the power.

While hardly Christ-centered, you are most certainly Christ-haunted. The man who "isn't convinced of it, is very much afraid that he may have been formed in the image and likeness of God. Ghosts can be very fierce and instructive. They cast strange shadows, particularly in our literature."

- Flannery O'Connor.

>Pour Christian water on pagan head
>You're Christian now

Par for the course lol

so the church will haunt me like a specter for the rest of my life?

I'm not in the business of defending the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can take care of himself.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if ihedoes.

I've tried going back but church doesn't really do anything for me. I'm not sure what to do

You are killing your own argument even tho your intentions are positive. The point is, you might let go of the church(community of people not building) following one true god, but god will never give up on you and always be there waiting till its too late. Basicly you have a whole life to turn on the right path, better sooner than later tho, you can do more good that way.

>Christian water
Lol

Idk your particular situation, mate. So it's wrong for me to speculate on why it doesn't do anything for you.

For myself tho I do think the leadership in the Church has gotten a little ghey over the years, so I can understand why the mass might come off as a little stale these days. Which is part of what the early days of metal addressed in part, bc the liturgical changes were happening just as metal was coming into its own as a genre.

But what I will say is this. The faith is like fitness. There are two main analogies St. Paul makes about the Christian life - the athlete and the warrior. And you have to approach life as a Catholic with that mindset. So great it like a workout. You get up, you run five miles/lift/do pushups/whatever, just becomes a part of your day-to-day. Take the spiritual life the same way. The rosary is easy to learn and takes 20 minutes to say. Say one every day for 30 days and then reassess where you're at.

Idk your state in life (college, hs, job, family, whatever), but you could also go at it the old fahsioned way. Look at going on a pilgrimage in the near future. Patrick's Purgatory in Loch Derg, Ireland or a leg of the Camino to Santiago de Compostela. Obvs much more of a committment, but something to consider in the coming years, given your finances and flexibility.

FACT: Asians make better metal than Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qj07UarHg
youtube.com/watch?v=O9LaytkRrYs

>Deliberate speed, majestic instancy,
>Came on the following Feet,
>And a Voice above their beat
>"Naught shelters thee, who wilt not shelter Me."

- Francis Thompson

Be at peace, my friend. I'm just in the business of speaking the truth. I can but be a witness to the relationship between God and an individual soul. I cannot make more effort to reveal God to anyone than God has made himself.

But I will add this. I say you might let go of the Church, which you glossed as a community of people. That's only partially right. What I'm really talking about is an indelible mark on the soul, wrought there by entrance into the Body of Christ through Baptism. No amount of apostasy or lapsing can remove that mark. The soul has been ontologically changed by it, and it cannot be un-changed. It need only to recognize that it is so. God certainly does.

Hell isn't the only place that has hounds.

Roses are red,
Viorets are brue
No matter how good you are
There's an Asian who's better than you.

youtu.be/HxbvVr6c2E8

listen to the lyrics and read ozzys and iommis books, you total faggot

This is reaching

Thelemic Led Zeppelin>all of this anyway.

They were openly dismissive of Christianity or took the opposite stance in their lyrics (Houses of the Holy) and still blew up.

you're right
youtube.com/watch?v=RsNhNdnwgZg

Very right.