Im a white girl and I just want to say, HOW THE FUCK DO I COMPETE WITH THIS SHIT?

Im a white girl and I just want to say, HOW THE FUCK DO I COMPETE WITH THIS SHIT?

Asian girls get all the hottest white guys...not every white girl is gonna be 10/10 but there are so many 10/10 asian girls its not funny :\ i hate asians

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846704/Woman-cut-husband-s-penis-slept.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to up your game.

put down the chips and hit the gym

She is pretty smoking hot. Troll off.

This probably wasn't the response you were looking for.

>I hate asians
stopped reading right tehre

tits or GTFO

You don't have to hate Asians. Relax.

White women should stop being obnoxious cunts and be women again then maybe they might be able to compete.

Feminism has made White women worthless.

>a fucking leaf

Remember, sage goes in all fields.

asian teen lapping as white grill
or
white man lapping as asian teen lapping as white grill

captcha walls walk

I don't see the appeal for these flat faces mongoloids

1 - Stop LARPING
2 - Go back to step 1

By showing your tits or getting the fuck out?

Settle for faggots on Sup Forums you stupid roastie.

>hot body
>gook face
goes to show how much working on your body makes a difference if you're a woman. You probably have the facial advantage already, just stop eating so many burgers

If OP is a grill and really gives a shit she should convince her other bitch friends to adopt Stacy Nationalism

This is me, I only mate with my own race, because I respect the other races, and I love white woman, they are perfect.

Cut your dick off OP, you all look the same anyways

Tits or gtfo

Stop behaving like a nigger, stop embracing their culture and tell your female friends to do the same.

Boom problem solved.

how can white women compete?

immediately kill yourself

If you aren't a 10/10 then stop expecting 10/10 men. There are fuckton of 5/10 men out there wondering why they can't get 10/10 women too. You don't have to lower expectations, but some reality checks might be helpful.

>toothpick legs
I'll stick to my white women with thicc healthy legs

By actually being conservative & feminine.
Don't try being a Man & putting your sad excuse of a "career" over relationships/families.

Splendid haircut by the way!

are white women even trying

Good luck finding a job Mr. Face of Sup Forums. Oh and get the fuck out.

One of the responses is mine and i called the guy a autist and hinted he is a eternal virgin

well they have naturally tighter vaginas and their culture promotes traditionalism and being obedient to the husband. white girls just wanna party it up going to festivals, riding the cock carousel and expecting a man to someday give them everything they want in life.

fuck off, whore.

>obvious bait thread gets real replies
woah

this has to be trolling the white guys with asian girlfriends/wives are 99/100 times average-ugly

we went from nazi larping to white girl larping i like it

Its a fucking hipster cut for cucks. Kid needs to get a crew cut and comb it to the side

Obvious bait but I WILL respond

Tell him that you will have 4 beautiful white kids with him, that you will move to country side and that you will be whore in bad, mother in front of kids and will learn to cook as his mom...

no sane white man will refuse this

Ayy kid has hazel eyes, good for him.

Its fresh though

>2, POWER GAP,3,1=4

send nudes see how bad it is, and give you my advice

3 is the ugliest

>She doesn't AMWF
Enjoy being unmarried over 35

Asian women are physically inferior, but the Japanese specifically have better values and personalities due to their shame culture.

fuckku dat yerro pussey white boi

neither of those males are white.
So fuck off if you want them.
We don't want you

>Dear fellow white people

Shut up roastie.

You have 2 options:

>git gud

>lower standards

Good luck...

>Im a white girl
>Im a girl
>girl

The one on the right is hot as fuck

git gud

You mean the one on the left is the only hot one.

Why do white women think they have a chance with Alpha White Men?

You're an embarrassment to America.
1>4>2>3, I'll accept 1>4>3>2 if you have HEAVY yello fever.

this

I loved fucking Asian girls.
I never brought one home to meet my family.
Married an 8/10 trad qt French/Swiss woman.
No white man ever feels a strong connection with them. They are uncreative, uninteresting vapid fuck toys.
Make yourself better. Learn to cook. Learn finance. Don't dress like a slut. Don't go out to bars / clubs. Meet men at business gatherings (trade shows) or political gatherings (debate groups, not rallies).
You will do great.

different strokes. body is slim, nice long legs.

4>1>2>3 is correct

have more

Such thread on /pol guranteed no shill thread

Just be fit

Stop eating garbage.
Do some squats every once in awhile.
Stop being a cunt.

>every choice is bad choice

omnomnom

You're not wrong.

Too much testosterone.

Stop telling people what to do on Sup Forums

i can't tell if this is a troll or not. 2 is by far the hottest and it's not even close

wack

>Reminder
>Every white girl wearing Ray bans are part of the clone army

Some one have black or Jew in there blood. Sorry my parents are German, and they work hard and are very smart. Sorry I respect my blood line and my people, sorry you have no respect for you self or the lands from once you got your blood and flesh. You are more then one person you are a collective the achievement, of the race. Your not important what is important is your people, the kids making sure your woman and kids are protected and safe. Then dealing with anyone that intends harm or wrong doing to you or your family. Sorry race mixing and homos are really against how the world works and I won't support you or anyone spitting in the face of Mother Nature. The times are a changing people are waking up. Oh yeah I forgot you might be a Jew, and in. That case take your wizard looking ass back to Israel or Rome, in not stupid you Jews keep anything of real value in rome. See I know you game robbing whites from birth of who they are and what they are. I only speak truth shill

asian girls are gross. smell funny, have bad hygiene, hairy genitals and terrible sense of humor. calm down, stacy

Stop being bitchy, stop being picky, be loyal, fuck when he wants, suck when he wants, be loyal, keep the house clean and make sure the supper is ready when he comes back from work. Simple, we are tired of White women bullshit and that's why many go Asian or even Hapa

I bet you do not look better than pic related

t. Asian girl

1. No you're not
2. No she's not

Asian women being attractive is a meme because they're all ugly af.

>Stacey
You mean Tracey, the beta version of Stacey. Stacey fucks Chad while Tracey has to settle for Brad

You wouldn't fuck any one of those girls?

nigga are u high? white bois lmao

"Be quiet"

>i called the guy a autist
The irony.

I'm with him. Not one of them looks worth a fuck.

No I'm not a Jew

Consider this a red pill but its the flawless skin complexions of Asians that make them so appealing.

Just makesure you get all your vitamins, especially E and not eat too much oily food and wash your face gently with warm water and moisturiser.

BINGO. It's that easy.

JUST

i have a question

so what body type do you prefer in girls?

slim? fit / some muscle?

asking for a friend...........

Fucking nntitled white thot. You think you have it bad? Imagine being a black girl with a fierce thirst for white dick. I've been trying to get a white man for the past 12 years. I just want a white man to marry.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHIT
STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHIT

YES I'M A HYPOCRITE DOING THIS BUT SERIOUSLY STOP, (((1 POST BY THIS ID))),

------------------------------------------- (((shill line)))

you have poor taste

>Asian girls get all the hottest white guys

No.

Asian girls only get the leftovers white women don't want. I say this as a white guy who's dated them.

I used to have a girl friend who looked alike, castizas sometimes are hot

Tits or gtgo

>
>i can't tell if this is a troll or not. 2 is by far the hottest and it's not even close
Her left forearm is freakishly long.

Bait threads are the ONLY threads that get replies on this shit hole board.

>Wanting those gook sluts over a naturally beautiful conservative woman
Enjoy STDs and divorce

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846704/Woman-cut-husband-s-penis-slept.html

Woman 'cut off her husband's penis as he slept and flushed it down the toilet because he was playing too much GOLF'
The woman, identified as Mrs Kim, is alleged to have cut it off while husband slept
She flushed the chopped off manhood down the toilet, police have been told
Her husband is alleged to have been violent and inconsiderate toward her

>You mean Tracey, the beta version of Stacey. Stacey fucks Chad while Tracey has to settle for Brad
LOL
but Tracy is black girl raised in a white neighborhood Stacy
Tracy acts white, straightens her hair to be more white, talks like a new reporter, but will never be white. All of her white friends are sluts and have tried to fuck her gay flower boy brother. she only fucks white boys but has never had a white boyfriend, only getting fucked at parties

Wow. How did she land these two lowlife goombas?

>Im a white girl
Stopped reading there

>this is a 40 year old mother of two
White Women's genetics literally can't even compete