What's your honest opinion about this?

What's your honest opinion about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0123507
youtube.com/watch?v=DwCEAdeFXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe we should talk to each other and sort out our issues. You know, like a compromise... between left & right. Do people do that any more? Is that still a thing in 2017?

me on the left

Normiebook is cancer and should be avoided.

no
you need to stay divided

I didn't need a fucking graph to realize that social circles create echo chambers

>The Left subscribes to bots that set your blocklist
>Be surprised when people don't talk

>compromise
Yeah, sure, let's do that thing that has never worked anywhere, ever, surely everything will turn out fine this time.

This could be a result of jewish algorithms.

its called Demographic Ghosting. Its deliberate. Is also the case on Jewtube.

They don't see your tweets to retweet them.

There are more lefties in the right than righties in the left because the left are dunces who cannot be argued with. See: Richard Spencer's twitter comments.

>Left wants to kill whitey
>Right doesn't want to kill whitey
I doin't think there can be any compromise.

This is twitter 48 million fake accounts not real people.

Compromise lead to our civil war

Compromise between preserving whites and kill all whites? So like we only kill half the whites? I don't know if I'm ok with that either.

>twitter
>normiebook

Also shows you the conservative (red) are more organised, they also have all the guns. The libtards will be an easy massacre, and a good one. I for one want civil war in the US because I want to rid the country of libtards before the jews arm and train them.

It creates a super polarizing society.
>Only exposed to people with similar ideologies to you
>Don't have your ideology challenged in any way
>Constantly reinforces your belief in your ideology
>When you are actually met with someone with a different opinion to you you become intolerant to them because you don't know how to handle conflicting ideas because they don't appear in your bubble
Social media was a mistake.

As much as I hate playing the blame game, this really is the Left's doing. Leftist will cut contact with Right wingers for openly supporting Trump. I've never once heard of a Trump supporter refusing to interact with somebody because they voted for Clinton.

The left doesn't compromise

We have been "compromising". With them for 50 years and they always come back demanding more

That's because to a leftist, a right-winger is evil, whereas to a right-winger, a leftist is just stupid.

Redpill them

This graph shows an advantage the right has over the left. If you look closely you can see that the red has pretty much an accepted core. While the blue has no real center, meaning there is lots of disunity within the left.

Looks like life

Shows the Red is solid and the left are wishy washy people.

the GOP needs to die already. republitards have been holding this country back for decades.

Left wants change, right wants things to stay the same (generally speaking). Compromise = move left a little, like gay marriage. But then, the left will want more change, it's what they do.
Compromise is death.

I think it is a reflection of the fact that both sides effectively want a two-state solution, or at least segregation, whether they know it or not.

>Trying to compromise with people who are LITERALLY evil.
No thanks, Nazi.

No, diversity and miserable living conditions creates a polarizing society. You're blaming a symptom not the cause. There's a reason Icelandic people aren't running over commies with their dodge challengers and there's a reason the Japanese don't have ghetto thugs lynching cops and looting stores in race riots

Compromise just means moving things further left. The next compromise will just be accepting the left's position they were advocating 5 years ago. There is no more room for compromise.

>true to talk to some lefty on twitter
>btfo their argument, get a bunch of lefties mad at you
>get banned
Gee, I wonder why people don't bother having a discussion!

Honestly not surprised. Seeing this place turn into an echo-chamber over the years has been discouraging. I cannot express any ideas left of center without being discounted as a shill. I blame Reddit.

Sup Forums is far from an echo chamber you retard

I have been banned from Sup Forums for doing the same thing.

When you block anyone that doesn't agree with you all you get are leftists talking to other lefties.

Leftists aren't worth debating.

Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

autism

Twitter is literally destroying America by giving people what it thinks they want based on their political affiliations as understood by machine learning algorithms.

Not surprising at all. Pic related is a study showing how the two parties have voted in congress over the past few decades. Right around the 80's the two stop compromising entirely and begin voting purely by party lines.

It's not just the internet creating echo chambers, although it certainly hasn't helped.

Full study with more images and information: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0123507

Great argument.

>has never worked
>what is western civilization

Heres a compromise,fuck communism and fuck capitalism.Time for the third position fascism.All the niggers have to go back or cook with the jews in the oven now to all leftis ITT lets reach a compromise how much of this are you willing to accept and what counteroffer can you make.

Undoing the present state of multiculturalism and ethno heterogeneity is a right-wing position, though. The left doesn't want to even maintain neutrality on this issue, but to introduce even more races and more cultures into our already frayed and fragmented nothing-culture. That's why this won't end without violence or mutual agreement to break apart the union. I agree with you that diversity is really the only issue that matters, but there is no compromise to be found on that one issue.

We have compromised our conservative values for 200 years to the left, it's time for the left to compromise, not us.

longer and more edges with liberals suggest more re-tweet virtue signaling than direct messages by conservatives.

>memeflag
>the only one who can tell the difference
really makes you think

>Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative
don't be stupid the most intelligent scholars are liberal, even in STEM. idk why you're posting a pic of ted kek everyone knows he was a child prodigy who grew up to be lackluster and never met the potential expected of someone with great intelligence.

imho it's now a race thing. those are ethnic parties now, their electorate does not overlap.

>still propagating left versus right in current year

>
>comment on lefty shit on twitter
>get mass reported for spam and account locked
I wonder why I would stick to circlejerk...

theres one entity at fault here:

the leftist fucks at twitter with their shadowbans and traffic directing.

>leftists denounce science
Like right wingers and climate change? There's a reason why every scientific paper that denounces climate change is bankrolled by oil companies.

>leftists argue with emotion
How are anti-gay marriage arguments anything other than appeals to emotion?

You literally prove my point that it's not an echo chamber because you said it yourself; you're allowed to come here and post dumb leftist shit. There's really nothing stopping leftist commie fags from invading this board and overrunning it with their entry level ideology (and believe me, they try!) You being here is a literal contradiction of your belief that this is an echo chamber and every time you argue you with me just prove my point.

Why would people propagate things they disagree with?

It shows we're in the End Times. The good and evil are taking their sides and no longer associating with the other side. A harbinger for sure.

>what is western civilization

Racially homogenous nation-states until the last 70 or so years

based ted

"someone" is trying to prevent both sides from talking to each other, in order to force the next conflict or buying themselves time to let the status quo (leftism) run its course so they can continue their shekel-stealing policies before getting strung out on lampposts in mass civil wars across the west

>disunity
they would call that diversity

>gas the kikes race war now
>A well reasoned argument based upon logic and reasoning
Pick 1

youtube.com/watch?v=DwCEAdeFXEM

You don't deserve freedumbs

There's a reason for the average taxpayer to deny climate change, and it has nothing to do with the profit maintained by oil companies.

or y'know, like the *United* States

but those anons would prefer to live like dogs and pretend they're civilized and point fingers all day long and shitpost here and not learn a thing ever and repeat millenia old mistakes or wish for war and the end of the world like those persons who are have to much pride to accept that their judgement is flawed etc etc etc

we should kill all leftists

Looks like how the brain works
HO
LEE
SCHIT

demographics haven't changed that much in only a few decades.

It's likelier there's multiple causes at play. Gerrymandering, for instance.

>post dumb leftist shit
>entry level ideology
Nice ad hom. Read the sticky, newfag

when has it ever not been this way? if you're a smart person you surround yourself with like minded people. if you're a great person you test your understanding of reality regularly by visiting and conflicting with the other side, but 90% of the time any given person stays in their comfort zones.

and every study that """""confirms"""" man made climate change is financed by governments that are interested in taxing CO2

>There's a reason for the average taxpayer to deny climate change
Despite overwhelming scientific consensus to the contrary?

you already live in a fascist society, you illiterate imbecile, holy fuck
can the governments suck the corp dick anymore for you to realize this, or do you want to have another "crisis" where your savings will get stolen all in the name of the "economy" "muh banks" and "muh gdp"?
retard
as we speak, american jewry is already planning another war-profiteering mission in NK that will crash world markets and make some people lots of money, but I guess you're just way too fucking stupid to see that

No, they have. HUD has flooded many towns that were 90% white as late as the 1990s with brown people of all shades that reliably vote Democrat. The gerrymandering you speak of does exist, but there's a bigger reason why these places are falling into disunity and it's much more to do with the fact that leftists view access to white people as a human right. People just get tired of it after awhile.

Who talks about twitter posts in real life though, apart from cunts?

exactly

Which do you trust more? Global oil corporations and Saudis or dozens of independently funded institutions?

Frankreich is right and wrong at the same time. It works every once and a while between smaller issues, but politically it almost never does.

Leftists never compromise

nah we just kill all the half whites. perfect compromise, both sides win

Yes of course. As long as the solution proposed by every western government on the planet is to give my tax dollars to third-world developing countries, there is a distinct personal benefit to denying climate change.

Do it, faggot. My Mossberg and I will be waiting

>not being able to agree to disagree

Children. All of you act and talk like children. Everyday you complain that the world is a shitty place when you're spreading your own shit all over the place and somehow YOURS is ALWAYS more important than your neighbor's. Bunch of fucking 8 years old.

Hijack liberals own hashtags to make sure they see your content.

that homophily is not a new phenomenon

Those are called insults, not ad hominem attacks. If it were an. ad hominem attack it assumes that it is the evidence I'm using to support my argument that you're in fact wrong. My evidence for you being wrong is your permission to post here without being banned or have your posts hidden. Calling you a faggot or stupid retard was not the basis of the argument so it's not an ad hominem attack.

There are many proposed solutions, like investing in alternate energy sources so that they become more viable as limited fossil fuel reserves become scarce. If you are referring to the Paris agreement, remember that it is NON-BINDING and includes 0 repercussions for failing to meet global standards

fuck leftists, we're taking over

Yeah, which in turn was considered progressive when we were still living under monarchy.
Or do you actually think that progressives just popped up in the last 40 years or so?

>Implying I have never been banned for articulately spreading my ideologies
Ok bud

the average taxpayers are idiots.

The scientific community, the military, and even the oil companies themselves all recognize climate change as a real thing. The latter two are both heavily preparing for climate change's effects. It's really only a controversial idea because of politics.

"Oil companies" are really energy companies; they'll be the ones who continue to profit once renewables become the norm, but until then they're fine milking oil for as much as they can.

It's amazing it's almost as if our federal schools has created a population of easily controlled people that can't think for themselves and can only root for a team

Of course mine is more important that the neighbor's. I invested time/money/etc into mine. I don't want a liberal who would sell his country to stay in power telling me what I can and can't do. Fuck off UN flag, I bet you're a leaf.

>people don't retweet things they don't agree with
You think?

Liberals can't compromise because they don't operate on a rational level.

They are ruled by the perception of the collective rather than reality.

the (((left))) looks like africa (imagine my shock)
and the right looks like australia or some shit

I haven't heard anyone on the left clamoring to invest in nuclear technology, which is pretty much the only viable way to stem the fossil-fuel consumption. Nor have I heard anyone on the right, but as far as what's politically viable, I'd rather just keep everything as cheap as possible. That's achieved by denying climate change. I'd be more invested in it if white people had more of a future in the US, but as far as things are trending now, I'd rather see the world burn than give it away.

Tried that and you lost, ahh everything.....

House,Senate,Supreme,Presidency,Funding,Special elections......

Reddit called... they said suck big D

The right block spammers who only know ad-nauseum ad-hominem.
The left block anyone who disagrees, or commits a thought-crime.

Got any proof?

Protip: posting white girls sucking black dicks and getting banned isn't because this is an echo chamber, it's because you're a shitposter

It isn't whether you should move or not, it's where you should move to. Whether you like it or not your environment will change and if you don't keep up with it you will suffer.

That would be wonderful if we didn't live in a democracy, but as it stands all of those groups rely quite heavily on the average taxpayer.