Why haven't you gone vegan yet Sup Forums? There is no way to morally justify harming another living being

Why haven't you gone vegan yet Sup Forums? There is no way to morally justify harming another living being.

I would be a vegan but I just can't bring myself to suck dick

Vegetarianism is just fine for me, Veganism is too much

Don´t ask to much from the apes, be happy if they don´t start slaughtering each other again in the next years.

It's a religion

>There is no way to morally justify harming another living being.
It's delicious and I enjoy hunting.

There.

Why do you project your values onto animals?

Do you berate yourself for every ant you have ever stepped on?

Do you cry tears of pain for every insect you smash on the windscreen of your Prius?

Do you weep rivers of bitter rage for every bacterium your immune system has destroyed?

If the answer to any of these questions is no, please explain why these creatures are beneath your concern where larger ones are not. Please explain where your morality begins and what rules it follows.

I don't own any dogs.

If I did and someone killed it I would get angry since it's my dog. I would seek fulfillment by taking revenge upon whoever did it, just as i seek fulfillment in hunting.

animals will kill each other anyway, nature itself is enough argument to prove vegans are wrong. "oh poor animals they don't deserve this" dude I've seen a video of a lion ripping out the fetus/baby of a pregnant zebra and eating it while the zebra slowly died. I'd rather die by human hands if i were the zebra

It's not something you can just choose not to do because you don't want to.

You spent a lot of time on this shitpost.

You choose to drive, knowing it will kill insects. Justify this convenience being worth their lives.

And you don't get to tell me what to do. I'm vegetarian and not vegan. Don't like it? Too bad, write a blogpost about it.

>Killing has a victim and so it isn't a personal choice
Jesus Christ you don't kill a cow to get milk from it and chickens to get their eggs

I only eat the flesh of aborted cows. They aren't really alive.

ALL FOOD IS DEATH
ALL FOOD IS DEATH
ALL FOOD IS DEATH

No matter the answer someone gives you, you'll simply deflect with a pre-prepared condescending retort.

I eat meat for the sole reason of pissing off vegans

dumb

Not an argument. How about start debating yourself and not throwing meme images

Morality is a fabrication of society, what is good for society = what is moral. Since eating meat makes us stronger than those who don't eat meat, therefore it is moral.

Meat is cost-effective

see

everything i do is natural because im a natural being. me killing other living creatures is me expressing my existence, just like any other predator.

try again, retard

How much time did you waste making these strawmen?

There's no point talking to him, he's just going to throw meme images instead of use his own actual words

I don't give a fuck what you eat, none of my business really

because meat is healthy? and tasty? and vegans are just some irrelevant hipsters from like 10 years ago? i guess? stop with this meme already

How does that refute what I said? We have certain animals that we feel kinship with since that benefits society such as dogs and cats and then there are animals that it benefits our society to eat such as cows and pigs.
Not all animals are equal so if I care about harm to animals that we consider as pets it doesn't mean I have to care about harm to animals that we consider as food.

Need protein for gains, meat gives me this. Reality is, eating meat is as alpha as it gets. You consume the power of one being and transmit it to yourself. If you argue that there's no need for much survival, than you're just as beta as the meat on my plate.

>would not justify them killing your dog

Yes, because now you added property rights to the situation. It would be wrong for someone to kill that dog, because it's mine

>so it's OK to kill dogs then

If you're the owner of those dogs, yes.

Now what?

>lefty cunts : universal morality doesnt exist lol objectivity is fake haha
>also lefty cunts : eating animals is wrong on an ethical and moral level

fuck off lmao

To elaborate: You are allowed to grow apples on your property, and then harvest and eat them.
You are not allowed to go onto my property, take my apples that I grew, and eat them.

It has nothing to do with the ethics of eating apples per se

>side stepping the issue this hard
just explain how you justify killing single celled organisms

Whatever I will not kill dogs and cats because I like them and in fact own a dog, but fuck the rest of animals I will gladly eat them, I don''t give a fuck.

Also if someone killed my dog for meat I would straight out murder the fucker, don't try to compare animals we consider family to a bunch of beasts that can be used in some way fot humankind.

Meat is tasty tho. The flesh of a vegan would probably be quite delicious. I'd have to force feed you butter and milk for a week or two before I harvested you tho.

Just because you can do it doesn't mean that's the current state of society. If we have a culture where cows are treated as pets then yes killing cows for food would be immoral, something closer to indians (although there are obvious problems with having cows as pets).
Face it buddy not all animals are equal, some are bred by humans for companionship and others are bred by humans for the sake of being eaten.

i was a vegetarian for 2 years but i realized it's pointless because 1 person will never have an impact, humans would murder other humans though if it wasn't illegal, remember we evolved from chimps who are absolutely savage and devoid of any 'morals', so trying to persuade people to not eat meat is futile. ww3 will fix everything hopefully, i hope every person dies slowly of radiation poisoning.

Looks like you didn't prepare one for this. I can wait.

>you don't make a point but rather a shitty strawman from a stranded man's website
>you think eating meat is bad bcuz 'muh animals with 10 iq should have equal rights to niggers yay!'
stop trying desperately to be right
>stop caring about nigger-tier animals

Haha implying that you can get shredded on nuts and beans. How does it feel being a fat fuck animal lover

Are you retarded? did you just compared livestock to pets? Go fuck yourself or go live in the woods or something instead of trying to impose your hippy shit to us.

As an addendum:
Yes, certain cultures do treat cats and dogs as food but that's not our culture, in our culture they are companions rather than food.

>there is no way to morally justify harming another living being
This is an incredibly stupid statement.

Genesis 1:26

Also, vegans could always drastically reduce the time they spent outside to reduce the amount of insects they step on. But they don't, you don't see vegans go "You really don't need to meet up with your friends today bro, you could step on hundreds of ants on the way"

I don't think animals are equal to humans, and I don't think all animals are equal to other animals. How does this make me hypocrite?

>hurr durr why no eat dogs if u eat cowz?

Because dogs are fucking awesome, cows are not. Dogs > cows. Any time, any year. Hell, if I had to decide between eating human or eating dog, I would eat human.

I really don't care about the feelings of other people so why should I care about animals? We all to survive of the blood of the dead in one way or another

Death comes to us all.

Doesn't refute anything I said, checkmate vegans.

Creating this post required a computer. To create a computer, it is necessary to obtain several natural resources and combine them together in a factory. During this process, insects are inevitably killed due to smoke/being pulled into the gears/being run over by a transport truck. Morally defend you making this post.

For fuck sake

We eat animals because whe need those proteins, and ain't going to belive in a ''Healthy diet'' from someone who has to use suplements

In fact, to stay consistent, vegans should stay indoor all day, get a job that they can do from home and grow their own food in their place.
Everything else is insect genocide, as they have to go outside

>Don't care about animals
>See absolutely no inherent value in life
>Like the taste
So why should I accept your faggot ideology OP?
I couldn't give less of a shit about something dying.
Besides if it benefits me I fully support it.

>there is no way to morally justify harming another living being
so the american war of independence is wrong? why did your ancestors kill the british soldiers if there is 'no way to morally justify harming another living being'?

Vegans should just off themselves if they want to stop harming animals. Everything including building houses requires death in some form

> no way to morally justify harming another living being

>Being a moral cuck

Feels good eating dis steak man, feels good.

You may be more intelligent than my dogs but that's not gonna stop them from mauling you to death to get at that sweet tasty vegetable laden man flesh.

NOT political or news

I eat meat to piss off vegans. Have you got a medal for me?

>same shitty meme over and over again
ffs m8 I'm not gonna try to reason with someone who should be in a fucking asylum. if u just posted this thread to show how retarded u are and what shitty vegan memes u have to disqualify arguments that actually make sense (unlike veganism lol), u need professional help even more than i initially thought

Vegans fundamentally want the death of all human beings since they consider humans to somehow be outside of nature hence whenever humans do something = bad.
This is why just like with commies we should just execute these subversive anti-human faggots.

Your appeal to authority fails, because your culture is obviously trash.

Society's very foundation is death.

>abortion is a womans right
>STOP KILLING LIFE FOR USING ARBITRARY REASONING

kill yourself faggot

I just find extremely irritating this fucker comparing dogs to a bunch of shit-tier animals, humans with a good heart would never harm a dog with bad intentions.

This person must have never owned a pet in his life.

If you have to eat meat to piss off someone, then you have your own insecurity problems to solve

> There is no way to morally justify harming another living being
Population control
The fact that we're omnivores not herbivores
Numerous animals are lethal

I didn't mention ancestors anywhere, and again if vegans are just going to attack our culture then we should execute them and feed them to the animals that they love so much.

>It's okay to kill dogs then, checkmate

I've noticed a lot of people claim they became vegan because they realized it was odd how they didn't care about cows and pigs being killed and eaten, but they found the idea of dogs being eaten horrible.

Then they had to face the dillema of "well, I either have to accept that my pets are just animals and modern western society overhumanizes pets to a ridiculous degree, OR I have to humanize all animals in my worldview"

And they always choose the latter.
I have a dog myself. And although I love my dog, at the end of the day, I acknowledge that she is just an animal, completely different from humans.
The humanization of our pets in modern society is ridiculous. There are many people who treat their dogs as if they were their children, which is disordered. Of course they would be horrified of the idea of eating dogs (which is something that happens in a lot of non-western countries)

Animals are animals. If we overhumanize any animal, then that is a sign of a disordered society. And its easy to see why there are so many vegans around because of this mindset.

I don't like to harm animals that I find cute or are useful to me somehow. Everything else I don't care about but won't harm because it's a waste of time and pointless.

If the animals don't like it they can do something about it, oh wait. We're the superior species I forgot.

You don't need to be here and shove your shitposting down our throats either, so that cuts both ways.

who are you to define what life is worth? Are plants not living as well?

But morality is subjective.

>our ancestors are obviously poor ethical role models
Explain

Thanks for agreeing with me I guess

That just means that person doesn't care enough, not that that person is committing an immoral action. You're undermining your own viewpoint.

i'm opposed to harming animals, but the unfortunate reality is 99% of people will continue to eat meat with no regard for the suffering of the animals. my family still buys fucking caged eggs.. by not eating meat you're depriving yourself for no reason. i was pretty young when i decided to become a vegetarian, but it's really not a viable option in 2017 especially for growing kids who don't know what they're doing.
maybe artificial meat will be a thing in the future, but i don't see that happening any time within the next 100 years

This is the true nature of people

Something must die so I can live, that is the way of things.

NON-VEGANS BTFO

there's also no need to morally justify eating to survive, stupid limpwristed beta faggot