p

Star Wars
Reagan
Disclosure

Bless you Germany. Thanks for bumping.

What's the pyramid thing?

What are you doing?

Stay vigilant.

Bumping because my thread is being slid hardcore by off topic "umad white boy" threads and Sup Forums BTFO garbage

it's not that it's being slid, it's that this is old news and definitely not something you came up with yourself. nobody cares

Read their Playbooks.
Know their Game.

And he's using the 4 Ds.

That is pretty awesome if it really does have the power of a nuclear weapon without the fallout. We need to fire a gazillion of those things at North Korea and Isis.

I think it's just funny how self important this guy thinks he is, why does your thread deserve to be bumped? Why does this topic deserve to be talked about? You have added absolutely no input yourself, it's completely plagiarized from older posts. What does OP personally think about the weapon, what impacts might it have on geopolitics, does the US actually have this weapon, do other countries?

Don't just make a shitty thread with a shitty article and absolutely no insightful commentary . Totally worthless OP

Well said

Dont make me laugh.
He may be worthless in your opinion.
But every piece of info thats get the mind going with recent synchronicites is worth sharing in my opinion.

Consider it advice then. He's nearly as bad as blacked posters and a lot less useful. Atleast blacked threads get us to collectively hate niggers