Kenan: " Okay Kel, here's the plan. We're gonna need some matches, some gasoline, and a getaway driver...

Kenan: " Okay Kel, here's the plan. We're gonna need some matches, some gasoline, and a getaway driver. Meet me in front of the mosque in an hour!"

Shit, I forgot how redpilled this show was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching niggers on TV
I go to the zoo once a year in the summer, I see enough apes there

Oops forgot my flag was on

Imagine if they had replaced orange soda with watermelon...

They drink grape pop stupid cunt

>he only goes to the zoo once per year
I hope you at least donate a bit

>Who loves orange soda?
>Kel loves orange soda!
>Is it true?
>Mmhm, I do I do I do I do I do-ooh!

Nigger it's fucking cold here, I had to go to the zoo for a school field trip in winter so many times and it's boring as fuck there's no animals I see
And nigga beer is like $6 for a can at the zoo are you fucking crazy? I'm not donating they get enough money with those prices

Orangina is the bomb

I miss Kenan & Kel. That show was so good.

Fawkeen Ayy Cawksuckah
>t.future heroin OD victim
Nickelodeon fan from mid 90's bruv?

Is this what you Yankees had? This nigger shit?
I NEVER saw a nigger as a kid except in American movies.
When I was a kid we had road to avonlea, Emily of new moon, littlest hobo, reboot good shows like that, the first nigger I ever saw in my life was mr popo in dragon ball zed

Shit I have my flag on again
I have never taken drugs in my life, I think druggies should be whipped and drug dealers hanged

And so the legacy media attempted another comically bad stunt hoping to trick consumers into watching their awful products.
But at least it wasn't another case of "TAKE MY SURVEY!" or "HEY YOU! REPLY TO MY CONTENTLESS NON-THREAD!" or "WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT, AREN'T YOU ALL STUPID BASEMENT VIRGINS WHO ARE ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING?"

Late 90s, early 2000s yeah back when Nick had more male oriented stuff. Drake & Josh was great too.

>not watching boondocks
easily the most redpilled show on tv

>haha it's redpilled because this based black guy said he doesn't like niggers XD
Fuck off, I'm Canadian I don't want to see any non whites on TV unless
1) they're in an educational programme like animal planet
2) it's a comedy like 12 years a slave

Drake and Josh was a classic.

I managed to grab every episode of both D&J and K&K but the D&J ones are all like VCR quality.

What's wrong with VCR quality? I watch my video tapes and they still look just fine to me. I didnt want to pay the kikes to buy them again on DVD and I don't want to pay them to buy it on blue ray again and now I refuse to pay them to buy it digitally again

Getting high without drugs;
>stare at your own eyes in mirror for 10 minutes while taking deep, slow breaths in a dim setting.
>nigga you gay!
That with toonami.

It's very noticeably blurry

Man I fucking loved Kenan & Kel when I was a kid

I don't need to get high
No it's not it looks the same to me HD or SD it's the same thing, you can't get a movie flip a switch and it's magically HD it's stuck in the definition it was filmed in.

Most things are filmed with physical film reels. You can get better versions.
Also the files I have look worse than what would come on TV.

I'm watching a streetcar named desire on TV right now it's exactly the same as a VHS copy, it's not even widescreen
I don't have a projector so I can't play movies on film reels that leaves only a VCR

No the film reels are basically scanned to create the DVDs or Blurays or whatever.
But in this case the episodes are recorded from TV because there was never a full DVD release of the show. The recording quality was low.

I have VHS tapes of movies and TV shows recorded off my TV too it looks exactly the same as when it aired on TV the quality didn't change at all

Well somehow these are very low bitrate 360p recordings.

I miss this comfy show

Maybe they should have recorded it off a better TV

kel is a nigger for dropping the screw in the tuna

Kenan and Kek

>based Hammy Hamster

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY