OPERATION VERRIT STORM

The cunt Hillary is back at it again. Her little friends created a website called verrit at verrit.com where the "65.8" million Hillary voters can share their opinions and facts with "verification." Killary just recently endorsed it but there has been backlash against it on both sides; many people, conservatives and liberal, call it a propaganda machine and an echo chamber. A few days ago, it was DDOSed and was taken down. Now, there has been an influx of Verrit memes making fake quotes from it. Anons, we should help out. Start dropping some Verrit memes and give any idea you want to help out.

I appreciate that alot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message...

This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

okay libtard with the genders study degree... your entire antifa movement is composed of losers in basements

>This is a blip, a temporary intifada

8 Years isn't a blip.

Already looking forward to the screeching and tears that will be November 2020.

Not your personal army retard

She want's you verified so she'll know who to have suicided.

Okay schlomo. Now that you have had your one minute of attention, you can go back to your safe space at your local vegan bar.
Bump cause fuck hillary

Homies, it's a quote from AHS S7. Learn to meme more

Ignore these "not your personal army" pussies

this speech is from a show, new episode of american horror story, stop bumping

Ah shit.

I haven't seen it yet. Gonna have to get it in the queue.

its just a gay-ass wordpress blog behind cloudflare

it's literally just a fuckin echo chamber for her supporters that blame literally everything from russia to bernie for the loss

>This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

If we werent a threat you wouldnt be here, now fuck off back to Huffpo faggot.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Screenshot I posted yesterday. Total traffic according to this is about 60k.

65 million is obviously fake.

>actually watching anything put on TV
There's a cancer in this place

I'd spend all my time ddos'ing the shit out of that site if I actually knew how to do it.

and that's why cities are such shitholes. massive libtard indoctrination transformed them into mindless zombies. in fact, a lot of her voters are probably zombies. many of them have been dead for years according to official records but they still magically voted for her. no wonder cities don't want investigations into voter integrity. they claim it's racist, but there is literally only 3 % of blacks don't have IDs while only 2 % of whites don't have IDs. Account for the size difference, then it's literally not a factor

I've seen this exact post before. Please leave, faggot.

literally download LOIC. it's on sourceforge. or if you want to feel cool, go play with torshammer

no shit democraps fake views and supporters. Look at the voter fraud evidence (ex. illegals voting, busing people around to vote, and dead people voting).

Fuck off shill you already posted this yesterday

The site's already a joke even among the left wing press. There's no need to attack it, it's dying a death already.

Already quoting TV shows

we could just help out and make the website into an even bigger joke. start making memes anons

stale
ass
pasta

>not knowing what a personal army request looks like.
Protip: this isn't one
>being this new and posting
Oh hey there cancer. Lurk moar.

They aren't saying Verrit has 65,000,000 visitors or users right now.

They're saying that is the maximum amount of users they will allow. They want only American citizens who voted for Hillary Clinton to use the site.

It's a literal echo chamber. I'd say I look forward to it crashing and burning, but not even Sup Forums is paying attention to an obvious PoS site.

>Facts are designed in their use to sell you a false reality.

>A half truth is still a whole lie.