Post the BEST redpills you have boys, enlightened the fuck out of me

Post the BEST redpills you have boys, enlightened the fuck out of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
youtube.com/user/memoriesofrhodesia
memoriesofrhodesia.com/
ghostbin.com/paste/8dm8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
archive.is/Pus6n
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=k5-K3dSex9k
youtube.com/watch?v=huNH8a2XXHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red pill is a meme

I appreciate that alot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message...

This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

That show sucks dick

nice one OP
thanks for this clear redpill

Pretty good but he's basically paraphrasing Caeasars speech on Hegelian dialectics from Fallout New Vegas. Some philosophy fag said that is a misreading

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Bump.

White people never get to vote on shit like the Federal Reserve, Immigration Act of 1965, or jewish wars in the Middle East.

Dear White people,Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and
do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also give billions of
dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and
international organizations.)

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen
from you and turned into Third World-style war zones - courtesy of your
hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs.
They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes
while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on-Black
"crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.
And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

(((They))) want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.

Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, male and female, Yin and Yang. Our current political system in the US is constructed to overfeed the population on one element or the other. The left can be easily manipulated through emotion and blind idealism, they have far too much Yin. The right can be easily manipulated through aggressive hatred and fear of the other, they have far too much Yang. The truth lies in being able to integrate both sides. You don't have to be a Nazi or fascist to recognize that Zionism is a problem, or that not all tradition and authority should be viewed with contempt. You don't have to be a commie or a SJW to recognize that our current economic system fucks over the many in favor of the corrupt few, or that people should be allowed to be judged on individual merit rather than the demographic trends of their entire race.

You can be anti-Zionist and still recognize the wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism. You can be "red-pilled" and understand the dynamics between the sexes without holding contempt for all women and refusing to recognize their merits, both as a group and as individuals.

Back to Yin and Yang, both the eternal Jew and the eternal woman represent the chaotic Yin element. They are subversive and chaotic in their very nature, and if this chaos element becomes too powerful and unchallenged, you get shit like Zionism and modern feminism. But not everything subversive is bad, sometimes it is the necessary element that opens up space for continuing dialogue and evolution. Likewise, there is plenty of room to respect our heritage and reward self-reliance without overdosing on Yang and devolving into a hateful fascist tyranny that chokes out all compassion and human decency that makes a humane society, or stifles the dynamic chaos that makes life exciting and worth living.

TL;DR - the red pills you find on Sup Forums can be good medicine, but make sure you don't overdose

Fuck off boomer

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

Christians need to stop blindly defending the Church. Atheists need to stop blindly attacking Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

>wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism
>hateful fascist tyranny
You've been taking the wrong pills mate. Peterson is babbys first redpill, you need to move beyond him for your own sake.

I'll continue my course free of ideology and racial hatred m8. It's the only way I can stay clear-headed and avoid paranoia and agitation, I feel much healthier where I'm at than I ever have.

Jews who reject the Talmud are fine by me. The Hebrew Scriptures are holy and filled with wisdom, for those who have eyes to see.

John 5:39
"You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about Me."

Skeletons exist.

one day we will all be skeletons

That'll be scary.
We'll be able to scare cats and make their fur stand on end.

Why save a screencap from a globalist shill? From yesterday, no less?

Kinda brightens my day

>ideology
>racial hatred
>paranoia
Buzzwords are not arguments.

>What's the most important thing in your life?
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

Most recent reds pill, as of yesterday and today:

whenever there are this many slide threads, ask yourself what they are trying to cover up.
>Former DNC staff member Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, is facing charges of conspiracy and bank fraud alongside her husband.

>She'll be returning to the USA during the last week of September, which starts on the 23rd.

this is one of my favorites

Just reporting my own experience, those "buzzwords" all have dictionary definitions which is precisely how I have used them.

The truth will out brother, just maintain your mental hygiene and remain functional for your own sake, one way or the other. God bless user

Rhodesia was better then Zimbabwe.

youtube.com/user/memoriesofrhodesia
memoriesofrhodesia.com/

This. Even infchan is swamped rn, this must be extra juicy.

ghostbin.com/paste/8dm8s

REDPILLING = BRAINWASHING

war=peace
freedom=slavery
ignorance=strength

wise words from user

You are still wholly consumed by the bluepill, and as long as you try to spread it here you will be corrected.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

> the west can't be saved
> we should do things to speed up the fall
everything esle is SAGE

i dont come here often anymore, but i wish you all the best. have a good evening Sup Forums, remember to save your redpills for other anons and the eventual conversion of shills

Skelegates

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

:(

That video is oddly mesmerizing.

kek

>deus vult
Trash.

We, the people, need to remind the government of this. They push too much fear.

It's a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no

I love that one.

"We" are quickly diminishing. Some of the fears are definitely justified, they are just pushing the wrong ones. Courage is about OVERCOMING fear, not ignoring it.

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Man, you keep that mastery coming. One of my favorite poems.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

This screen cap is just full of utter garbage and tries to attack Sup Forums with things we've always acknowledged. "muh there's more low IQ whites" lmfao they think this is /new/s here? We know, but if we're going to have to be dragging low IQ people around it's better to drag white or East Asian low IQ people. The mean of their IQ is higher. So even a relatively low IQ compared to the mean of their group means that our low IQ people are less detrimental and more likely to contribute. Exceptionally high IQ people are few in number, and can often come from families which have no show generationally inhereted high IQ. Due to the higher mean of whites and East Asians guarantees that they will always produce more high IQ people, and due to an inherited trait on the Y chromosome of whites they will always produce more exceptional IQ people than any other race. This is bore in the distribution difference between whites and East Asians, where whites have a higher percentage of people on both ends of the intelligence spectrum. Look at any non-normalized IQ chart for both races.

Also this, he left the laptop for police to find.

archive.is/Pus6n

Terrifying more like.

kys

Dem digits

Gotta mix it up a little, one of my favorite vids:
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

One of my favorites
The Second Coming
youtube.com/watch?v=k5-K3dSex9k

You might enjoy this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=huNH8a2XXHM

MUST READ