suck his dick

Kys

mercy kill your mother and blame it on the nigger

a-are we being robbed?

Wash your hands afterwards

bend and thank him

See if he's actually a good guy

ask to watch

I did shake his hand, i didnt want to break my moms heart. Can hiv be spread through touch?

Wash your hands.

Put up posters of toll booths and coal miners.

what do your grandparents think of this?

full 360 and walk away

t. high IQ white person

He was wearing a #resist teeshirt...

>, i didnt want to break my moms heart

well the sooner you break her heart the better. if you want to save her, you have to do it

get a dog
shit skins and mudslimes are generally fearful of large dogs

This.

Check online to see if he has a criminal record.

>So you're my new daddy ???

And then watch as he runs away from commitment

My dog loved him... i think he may be a coalburner too

Take a shit on the kitchen floor to let them know you mean business

take the lesson.. all women are whores

>american history x posting

Kill both of them

literally this

Just be happy that your mom has finally moved on and found happiness. You dont want her to sulk around in the dark forever, do you?

>sulk around in the dark forever
Well his mom certainly will.

>take the lesson.. all women are whores
This
One day you got to realize this. If you don't you will forever get deceived by them.

Sooo...do you walk right into him? Please answer.

Tell her to choose between you and the ape. Burn the coal pay the toll

YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING NIGGER LOVER.

HOLY SHIT MAN.

Keked. Smash the fasc your mom will say

You didnt say anything? My mother would never hear the end of it if she brought home a nigger. Absolutely disgusting.

only 3 years ago and she is already fucking other person? what a slut

anyway
watch them fuck in her bedroom at night

(You)
>oldfag pretending to be newfag for (You)s
(You)

You know what to do, user.

Hi my name is Ralph. This made me laugh at you. This also makes you a libtard too.

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

>you ready to listen to yo mama take this dick as you fall asleep lil white boy?
Time to move out OP

Is your mom planning to have more kids? If not, you have nothing to worry about. One less black spreading his genes.
On the other hand, you might still be worried about your families personal safety...

underrated post

your dad is rolling over in his grave

You have to save your mother. Call him a nigger to his face.

Honor kill her and make it look like an accident.

Ok just finished dinner ill provide a bit more info, on phone bear with me

>walk down stairs
>step into the kitchen
>as i do my world crumbles
>all i see is the back of his head
>has dreadlocks
>back of shirt reads #resist
>turns around and says ayyyyo im dwayne nice shoes
>do 360 and walk away
>nice to meet you dwayne im user
>shake hands
>dog all over dwayne, coalburning dog as well as mom
>mom says user were goong out see u later
>eternally cucked

Oh you

>that one american who have a black step-father

end her suffering with a pillow

Ask him how MJ felt?

Your mother is the type of woman who would fuck dogs

You need to walk up to that nigger and say
"LISTEN HERE NIGGER IF ANYONE IS GONNA BE FUCKING MY MOTHER ITS GONNA BE ME!"

He sounds like a pretty cool person. If he was a typucal scum black he'd just give a half assed yo and completely ignore you for the rest of your life while loudly banging your mom at nights.

T. Black guy whos been through this

Wash yo ass.

Tell your mother you don't like him, don't approve of the relationship, and that you're disappointed in her judgement. Don't back down even if she threatens you. Your father is dead, that means you gained his alpha male status.

You'd be surprised how quickly single mothers cave to the will of their sons.
Seriously, the only male that White women will truly bend over backwards for and value the opinions of are the ones that come out of their vaginas. They don't give a shit about what the men who go into it think.
If she thinks her baby boy is unpleased with him, she'll dump Tyrone in a heartbeat.

Don't let her have her way. Threaten to leave her life forever if need be.

Pee on your mom: that's the only way he'll understand she's not his whore.

You need to let your mum live her life and heal, step in only when he is a cunt to her. Leave your selfish ego out of this and let your mum find happiness

U be mad honky boi?

> being this immoral
Dont do this OP, he's an idiot

This! Women are weak af and dont want to lose their sons time for you to learn how to control the emotions you so often uses on you. Hard ultimatum

>it's immoral to let your parents do what they want and be happy

t. tyrone

Or you can be like this guy who's perfectly content letting an abbo take over the family home and defiling his mother until she says the wrong thing and he beats her death while you're not home.

Ultimatum my dude

It either me or the nigger but you can't pick both.

Don't try and red pill her till he's gone, if you tell her about blacks she will try and prove you wrong. Give her no reasons just say it simple and plain

Mum it's me or the nigger, Choose wisely because I'm not fucking around.

Honor killing

are you spanish,anglo saxon,italian what?

Time to move out.

Your mom is so lonely and desperate that she would stoop to a nigger. So your mom is also lost.

Assume that everything your dad had (money, 401k, life insurance, etc) is gone. This nigger will take it and your mom will be homeless in the end.

>only when he is a cunt to her
the probability of that happening is extremely high. Unfortunately, most people won't listen when you try to warn them and end up turning on you and resenting you. "Waaah you don't want your mother/friend/sister etc to be happy". Even if he's being a cunt and you're trying to step in - they won't listen. She's going to have to learn the hard way. Sucks for OP if true.

We will let faith decide what i do

>Potentially saving his poor mother from paying the toll
>Immoral
Shut up abbo

I dont know how it works in white families but with blacks if you said this to your mom and you were a 20 something year old living with your parent still then your ass would be out the door in a heart beat.

Heres your (you) fuckstain

Depends if your family loves you or not.

Kek has spoken

Quick user, this is important. Is your mother still young enough to get pregnant?

You must make your first kill boy.
Its always the hardest.

Mustard bottle+gasoline

then

wooooof

Do nothing that bitch will be dead soon

Reply to this post or your mom will die in her--
WAIT A MINUTE. OP. CHECK ON YOUR MOM RIGHT NOW!

You know how many so called mothers would BTFO a child over a new dick and/or what they think is "loooove"?Ultimatum might work if she is a really good mother and loves him.
t. got kicked out when objected to a new "Dad". No, he wasn't a Tyrone, just a cunt.

Post the back

You know what to do user

Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for your actions.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I approve of this message.

Well yea, why would they have a problem with another nigger if they are niggers themselves ?

Even so, kicking your son out because you want some dick wouldn't sit well with my family even if it was a guy of our race.

Thanks bby.

Get a gun and don't relax
Nigger will probably end up trying to kill both of you, many such cases!

Your dog has been infected by the globalists. It's time to put him down Jimmy...

Dude answer the question. Can your mother still get pregnant?

Put me in the bloody screenshot. That is beautiful

>5051
>5150
The absolute madman

Be prepared for your half breed brothers and sisters coming soon

If she's still of breeding age, secretly dose her with birth control so you don't end up with a niglet half-sibling.

I'm not kidding.

Kek also blessed me with this message, what could he have ment?

Big men? Big men for who?

what is she? a nigger luvin KARDASHIAN?

>You'd be surprised how quickly single mothers cave to the will of their sons
Doesn't even has to be a single mother for her to do it. For years my father loved to hit me when drunk for no apparent reason and she would often rub it in when he was done.
After I grew up and managed to beat the living shit out of him, he never touched me again, and now we even get along. My mother never game me shit again.