Zuck 2020

Are we underestimating him? Or is he going to be like a more web saavy Jeb?

Other urls found in this thread:

danawilliams2.tripod.com/authority.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NUKE ISRAEL

MANDATORY FACEBOOK PROFILES

its the best they have. they put everything into the clinton oligarchy.

He is extremely low energy. He'll probably get the same treatment from Trump in 2020 as Jeb did.

oh shit. he can control the narrative on fuckbook

If he does it we live in a dystonia

Mr zuck, your against the wall. Is it not true you evicted people and then constructed a wall around your property?

/Thread

le island

We should seize and nationalize Facebook.

He is probably a mix of Jeb and Bernie.

He's most certainly a threat, easily the biggest the Dems have due to the influence he already wields. Disdain for facebook is growing but nowhere near levels which would destroy an attempt at candidacy.

He has a lot of flaws though which will no doubt be exploited.

A jew will never be president

A bigger has a better chance

I cant wait for jeb 2.0 to get forced into interviews in front of cameras

I will record every minute so I can cringe laugh myself to sleep everynight for a year

Dog bless jeb bush 2016, cheers to arrogant zuckerbeta 2020

He's really really not likeable. The whole who would you rather have a beer with test.

No shit which will mean he will win. Just like Google could just win the Presidency through themselves.

He doesn't stand a chance to win the Democrat primaries.

Cuckerburg would get destroyed by Trump. Oprah is more worrisome to me.

Dude is like concentrated anti-charisma, if he wins it'll be because they fixed the fuck out of the election.

everyone isnt likeable

they say that about everyone LOL

>Trump managed to sway hundreds of thousands with just a bit of twitter shitposting
>Zuck literally OWNS facebook
if he politicized his website for his campaign (not that it isn't politicized as it stands today), it would be the largest mass propaganda campaign ever witnessed.

he has zero charm. even less than hilary. he didnt even invent facebook, he's just a weird sperg computer programmer guy. this isn't about me disliking him tho. he just has the exact opposite personality type of any successful politician ever. i'm looking forawrd to his run just because it will be so cringy and memeworthy.

This. All the bitches love Oprah.

that is bad my dude. we cannot allow this to happen.

Post a video of this faggot where he is likeable. I'll wait as long as you want.

likeable isnt a real attribute

theres been presidents before that were ugly and weird and shit

>Zuck literally OWNS facebook
there would be a backlash against him when everybody hears about the mass zucc'ings that are sure to happen on fb when he runs. only cucks get their views from facebook now. by the time 2020 rolls around, thedailystormer will be more influential than fb.

I think you misunderestimate how fucking brain dead the average person is

>checked

You should start reading about types of authority. Start with Max Weber.

danawilliams2.tripod.com/authority.html

This faggot has none of those attributes.

donald trump had 1% chance of winning they said he was completely unpresidential

shut the fuck up

zuckerberg could come out and sound like a smart guy and gain a following if he set his mind to it

shut the fuck up

The Sanders/Khanna ticket will win the 2020 election and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The latter

I wonder how he'll spin the "Muh Russians hacked me" when he loses

Trump was a #1 draw on television for years. Zuck's fame is a movie that portrays him as a lying asshole that he never refuted.

All his cattles will vote for him

omg hes a lying asshole!

meanwhile king nigger the father of lies was the president

damn you're probably right. one good thing about brain dead people though, is that they instinctively despise nerds like zuckerberg.

He is still a horrible public speaker.

His recent facebook livestream has him stuttering all the time.

Notice how his PR campaign has avoided Hawaii so far.

Hawaii still hasn't forgotten how he sued his neighbors the moment he moved into the neighborhood.

nah will just redpill more normies.

Trump was waaaay more of a popular/well liked figure than zuck

>implying both corrupt political parties would let him represent him

Remember Bernie? DWC and Shillary cheated.

Unless black, betas don't get elected president.

he's not running you fag

Slow and steady wins the race user

I don't know about that anymore. I always thought the media could just decide an election themselves, but 2016's craziness proved that enough people can detect bullshit.

Facebook might not be able to decide an election themselves, maybe with google they can, but they'd have to be very careful to be subtle about it or people will catch on. And with distrust of the media at an all time high it still might not work.

I'm actually optimistic about people for the first time in years.

>checked again

Ok, I'll try a different tact.
Find a video of Zuck telling a joke or doing something that purposely makes people laugh. He can't hold an audience. The message is irrelevant if people don't want to listen to you. Comedians, actors, musicians, politicians spend years to develop that skill even if they have talent. Zuck doesn't have the talent and hasn't even attempted to develop it.

Zuck makes Jeb look like Chad

Even pewds shits on zuck the cuck on twitter

Nobody is falling for this meme, seriously fuck off zuck

fuk zuk

Please don't elect this CIA plant please. They are already bad enough and in everything except Trump.

then he goes with a new schtick youve never heard of where he makes it about all kinds of new technocracy crap with a metropolitian liberal shit cuck vibe and gets the democrats along just more than hillary got and wins it

hillary was worse and more unrelateable and unlikeable and vile than this and she got 50% of the votes just for BEING THE DEMOCRAT

so youre being totally biased because you dont like him

its certainly possible

you dont have to be a comedian to win there have been some weird mother fucking presidents in history

you lying dishonest mother fucker

why did people vote hillary then if you had to be likeable and a comedian and a musician and an actor apparantely to get votes

u faggot

i meant to say metrosexual

Good post

Potentially scary candidate considering his media empire, he could even work the non establishment candidate angle.

I don't see the bible belt voting for him though, not unless he pushes hard with tailored proclamations on his new found faith.

He knows what everyone on facebook is thinking because they willing share their thoughts and opinions. Right now an algorithm is analysing all the posts of everyone from now until 2019. By that time he will know what they all want to hear and he will craft his rhetoric accordingly.

Zuckerberg 2024. By then the boomers will be dead, gen X will be approaching retirement and millennials will and gen Z will be the large voting population.

Only way he'd stand a chance is if Jesse Eisenberg made all his public appearances for him

>tailored proclamations on his new found faith.
fucking BASED zuccerjew in a totenkopf cap! make america ussr again.

Hilary lost because she was unlikable. Her staff understood that which is why she didn't give press conferences, and they kept the public away from her. They took that gamble despite knowing that it would make her appear cold and robotic...because of how unlikable she was.

Hilary had 25 years of being in the public spotlight, an entire machine built by her extremely likeable husband, and a 35 year long track record in public service. Zuck has none of that plus he's a young rich kike which already makes the public resent him.

> Can't speak for shit
> Ugly and Jew - two things that are against him if he runs
> Doesn't have policies - a lot of people say that Trump was not a politician and stuff - but he has written, talked about it for many many years and was more electable because his policy is well known

hillary didnt have shit but incredible corruption she was the most evil candidate of all time

and she got MORE VOTES than trump . she won the majority.

if you had to be likeable that wouldnt have happened. the fact is you dont have to be likeable.

im willing to say right now that mark zuckerberg is more likeable than hillary

you keep claiming that you need a track record to bounce off of but OBAMA CAME FROM NOWEHERE. he didnt have anything to ride on.

you keep making stuff up.

no one was even paying attention to that obummer elections, and he was trained to be very charasmatic so people thought he was something new and honorable

ok well some stupid bullshit could cause zuckerberg to gain traction too

its not an argument.

donald trump could have easily just not gained any traction either and just dropped out of the debates

it could have worked either way

you look at the world so 1 dimensionally

>Editor of Harvard Law Review
>"Professor" at U Chicago
>Senator
>magic nigger
It's weak but much more than Zuck has. Niggers and spics are not going to turn out for a rich kike. I can't imagine his poll numbers with women are anything to brag about either.

Seriously go read the Max Weber shit I posted earlier, then read about the foundations of marketing and advertising.

Fitzcarraldo is about to start, so I'm going to watch that instead of trying to lead you out of the cave. Good luck.

no you sound like a moron at CNN who thinks you can predict donald trump has 1% chance

dont tell me you have a formula on whos going to win elections

asshole

Life is suffering/dissatisfaction according to the first noble truth in buddhism. Pessimistic but with an open mind is the only really navigable path. Unless youre self-hurting for a reason forgotten to you and youve descended into delusion, there is no reason to self identify with being able to change things that aren't under your control immediately.