Looting niggers

Is this enough to save me from the hoards of looting niggers that will come for my hurricane supplies? I'm frightened /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much ammo?

200 9mm and about 500 oobuck

Keep reloading during down time and you'll be fine

No but it's enough to jack a ride and get the fuck out.

>3 guns
>no ammo
no

pic related is proper gear for your waterworld ordeal

No get an AR faggot.

1000 rounds per calibre is pretty much the minimal

>looting niggers
amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/

Honestly, you'll probably be alright provided you have enough ammo. Remember that with a shotgun, it's extremely important you keep reloading during a fight, don't let it get empty.

Do some practice in your home between now and when the hurricane hits so you have a little muscle memory if you aren't already. You'll be fine, you won't be facing a hoard, most likely only 2-3 people at a time a few times as the absolute most, unless you live directly downtown

This is one can, I have another just like it downstairs.
I'm saving for one now. Well if I have a job to go to next week.

I'm so fucked. All I have here with me at school is my G26 and a few spare mags and about 30 rounds of Speer Gold Dots. Then it's black hawk down mode I guess.

>561 here (the rich, non-nigger area)

My neighbors and I have our cul de-sac ON LOCK!!! The nearest nigger "community" is 10 miles from here and we are defended on our rear side by a huge farm field and wide canal... then the main street entry way choke point... Only one way in... NO WAY OUT (if you're a shitskin coming with that bullshit.

All of us are US Ex-Military or current LEO (except for Aaron... but he's an ok kike. He's got a gun and served his post Highschool time in the IDF so... good to go.)

So long as it doesn't stay Cat 5 and level us to the floor... we'll be fine. We just had a strategy meeting to go over the worst case scenario and all of us came to the same conclusion... barring total flattening... we're good to go!

Cityfags don't know SHIT about community!! Which is why they shouldn't vote!!

Keep a shotgun and handgun on you at all times. Keep the other shotgun in your fall back point. You'll be fine. Also have a bugout bag ready incase they try burning you out. May have to fight to a new location.

Just smear yourself with some nigger repellent, my dude. It'll be a lot cheaper

Yeah, you'll be fine. Realistically, if it's obvious your house is still occupied, then they won't even bother. They don't want a fight, they want easy free shit, and if the house across the street is vacant, but yours is not, then they'll go for that one and not yours. If most of the houses on a street are occupied, then they'll go to the next street.

I also have these

is that winchester target ammo? get some self defense rounds nigger. federal hst, hornady critical defense or gold dots.

>FMJ for soft targets
You dun fuckt up

No. Get a Colt AR15 and lots of rounds.

just remember the golden rule and youll be fine lad. pull the trigger on every nigger.

It's a Taurus, I don't think they will reliably feed hollowtip bullets.

Correct. I didn't know that when I bought it though

>Do some practice in your home between now and when the hurricane hits so you have a little muscle memory

^^^THIS^^^ is some 100% ACE advice!

Once you've secured your shutters/plywood over windows/etc etc.... run a few drills every our or so with where you will be staying the majority of the time (ie. your bedroom or whatever) and the possible entry-points were a looter-nig to breach your property.

Do about 2-3 runs per hour a few times the next two days. Then try it in the dark. If you can get that down... any non-operator nigger in a team of less than 5 are gonna die unless you only have a single shot, breach-load shotgun from the 1800's

Good luck!

if you have time you could make some make shift grenades. do you have any lithium batteries, a condom and a metal water bottle?

Sounds comfy as fuck. 954 here btw.

727 here btw

Will that pistol grip with that folding stock fit inside a scabbard?

They didn't do shit in 04 or 05. Businesses yeah, but cops are posted all over the fucking place as soon as the winds clear. Other than that, guns.

Unfortunately not the ones that I've looked at.

>So long as it doesn't stay Cat 5 and level us to the floor.
Cat 5 hurricane or a CAT 5 CHIMPOUT?

Even if you don't have to use them. could be fun to blow stuff up

Why do you not have a rifle user?

Yeah I haven't found one either. Was also looking at the raptor grip. Not really sure what I'd be happy with.

Realize...

Niggers hate the sound of gun fire and dogs...

You can easily simulate both with a computer and amplifier..

Because I am saving for an AR and the good ones aren't cheap. I didn't know that I was running out of time or I would already have a 30/30 or something.

You should use the chaos to go kill some of them while they're still reeling from the storm

I live in the Bay Area and am /noguns/
Will I be okay?

I'm thinking of ditching the folding stock and just going pistol grip for that reason.

Save the smoke to signal down a heli on your roof when youre up to your tits in water lmaoooo

You need a semi auto rifle. It can be a ar. ak, g3, milsurp etc.

Exactly why I bought them leaf.

Get a buddy to back you up

Seriously moved here three fucking weeks ago for a job. No friends yet. Fuck my life.

There's a herd of nigger cattle heading your way, just run them over with your car, that's what you do.

ThE FAT AND THE FURIOUS

CHARLOTTESVILLE DRIFT

Top kek.

Good luck.

Keep a buttstock on the shotgun. You'll wish you had it if you ever need it. Pistol grips are for door-kickers.

Get an AR. Much easier to handle / WAY MORE ammo. Example:

6 looters coming at you. Boom Boom Boom.....Boom....Boom....Boom. 5 in tube one in chamber. Killed three, wounded two, one seriously. Still got two looters (one extra pumped after getting hit)...shotgun dry. No time to reload...switch to pistol. They're on you now...good luck.

AR = 30+ rounds. 2 for each looter still got half mag+.

Pistol is only for fighting your way back to your rifle.

You are welcome.

Its a real shit show with it, firing from the hip, you don't want to out that too close to your face. I can shoot it one handed, but smaller people can't. Not very tactical. But easily concealable

Are land mines legal in the us ? If so buy some or built them yourself and put them along your property boarder. This will protect you from beeing ambushed.

>saving for an AR and the good ones aren't cheap
Youre just paying for "names" and other bullshit after $800. Get a good beater AR first and spend the rest on gear/ammo. After you got a workhorse you can save and buy your fancy racecar

Same situation as this guy. My area is dozens of miles away from any bad neighborhoods, deep inside a community of middle and upper middle class whites. For like two miles, it's still within the community.

3 expensive guns
poorfag bedding, walls, moulding, and carpet. your guns are prob the only valuables in the house.

One blast from his 12 gauge and the looters will go scrambling. No need to go on a killing spree and fuck the rest of your life up. The boomstick makes the others run

Aaron is gonna sell you out

Hey bro. Starting over in Florida, yeah shit apartment is shit. 2017 chevy Silverado and a good job here. Cut me some slack.

ah but the more dead niggers the better, and also usually the nignogs tend to enter multiple at a time.

A cat 5 chimpout is no where NEAR a Cat 5 Hurricane.

Trust me... I have been through both Hurricane Andrew AND the LA Riots in 1992 (yes I am 40..."ish")
Roof-Koreans can't stop a hurricane... but they CAN repel roving armies of feral dindus.

Science-Fact!

>save me

And there is where you went wrong user. You're supposed to go on the OFFENSE against looters in an area that has been ordered to evacuate after a state of emergency has been declared.

OFFENSE. NOT DEFENSE. Defense is for fair weather times of peace and stability. Not for a natural disaster.

Worse case scenario. You'll do the same time for six as one...might as well.

This is considering they can pinpoint who shot them as they're floating down the street in Gail force winds riddled with bullet holes.

Just be careful op and God speed. I'll pray for you, for good accuracy, fast reloads, and unidentifying aftermath.

keep tabs on Aaron, or shitskins and banks might start spontaneously appearing.

OP when the cops come and ask about the dead looters and they see your military grade tacticool laser guided assault shotgun they will have a different reaction than if they saw a man with a simple self defense shotgun

Get pic related. Seriously, the legal implications are pretty big

accurate

>3 expensive guns
Thats only like maybe $1200 worth of guns

Should have a rifle instead of that 2nd meme shotgun you retard

Put a big sign on your house that says "job applications and paternity tests here!"

Niggers will avoid your home like the plague.

I know. I know.

You will be fine.
As soon as they hear a gun shot they will leave.
There's too many easy places to hit for niggers to want to risk their lives.

AR-15 with 30 round Cuckazines will do a real number on the spooks.

Get on my level, plebs

You're ok most niggers can't swim

everything about that gun it wrong.

Lure a weak one in. Kill it. Hang the body in front yard.
The rest will get the picture.

Honestly, not even a bad idea. Get a nice long lasting melee weapon. A huge ass sword or a nice strong spear is good for backup. Keep multiple guns around you and loaded.

Probably not unless you have a special license like you need for stuff like dynamite

>no rifle
Oh shit Houston bro. I hope you're safe down there. DFW here and the niggers are invading.

During Katrina people would shoot the looters and just send their bodies floating into the current

Florida bro here

Nice user. I live in comfy New England. And although my neighbors and my family have had moments were we hated eachothers guts we've kept ours on lock too.

Last year I chased 2 nignogs through the street during a storm with a machete.

They havn't been back since. And I mean nig nogs in general, even though we live right next to the ghetto.

You are /retarded/

Spread some Job Application forms near your home, just to be safe.
This is the best nigger repelent.

You forgot to buy rope lol

Fug homey. I forgot Florida is about to get hit, been focused on the local events.
I read the thread too. Check Palmetto State Armory. I got my AR kit, six mags, ammo can and 300 .223 for $610. It may be too late but either way take care of yourself. Spook the spooks but don't be a hero or racial cleanser. You're showing them you both have guns and something worth protecting. You will get niggers who will try to win Darwinism Awards.

What you did was hunting. Lucky you're not in prison.

>planting landmines on US soil in advance of flooding.

honest;y they're cowards. just remember that hospitals aren't going to be operating so don't worry about finishing them off. get a good shot in their torso region and they're fucked. let them crawl off and die somewhere else

why don't you go to loot them first?

Ummm... no

I fell for the Nugget meme. It's the only gun I have.
Will looting niggers still try to fuck with me if they see a crazy white guy with a nugget?

>2 shotguns, no rifle

but y tho

Answer is yes because it's supremely unlikely you'll have to shoot looters, and if you do they're going to run the moment they start taking gunfire.

Hmm I hear thats how killing home invaders works in South Africa as well. Just throw em in the trash, aint no johanesburg detective going to get to the bottom of that case

>New ammo

>not glorious surplus munitions

Remember, don't break the law unless you're faced with an unavoidable threat to your life or great bodily harm (and a shitskin in your house uninvited IS SUCH A THREAT) and always ALWAYS remember

AROUND
BLACKS
NEVER
RELAX.

Many white people, both ancestors and peers (me included) have been burned and fucked over when they trusted niggers. NEVER RELAX AROUND A NIGGER.I SPEAK FROM HARD-EARNED EXPERIENCE :(

I have surplus ammo. I just pulled that picture off google because I'm too lazy to take a picture.