I'm a Paki. No LARP. AMA

I'm a Paki. No LARP. AMA.

Why is Karachi so homosexuals?

where are you hiding bin laden

fuck off we're full

do you shit in streets too or is it exclusively India thing?

Dunno, m8. You'd have to ask the people who live there.

How many children have you raped due to sexual emergency? Do you prefer the boys or the girls? Do you have your own goat to fuck for when there are no children around?

That's on a need to know basis.

You can just look out your window to find out, it's not like your country is short on mudslimes.

In the UK.

Holy shit you muslims flee muslim countries, don't you.

Mostly Pajeets do that. They're nasty degenerates.

Why are you so obsessed with rape? Are you projecting your own sick fantasies onto me?

>flee
I was born here, matey boy.

Do you hate dogs?

Why doesn't your community report jihadists to the police even though there are always visible indications?

Not personally, no. But a lot of Muslims do.

>there are always visible indications
This is actually a myth. Most jihadis are radicalised online these days. It's pretty much an open secret within the Muslim community, that virtually every mosque in this country has been infiltrated by MI5. People aren't dumb enough to preach jihad out in the open.

Are you a muslim? If so do you suckle the breast of strange women 6 times before visiting their houses?

How do you feel about Allah only visiting Mohammed when he put on in Aisha's dresses?

you're going back soon, best to go now before you get thrown out

>Are you a muslim?
Not really. I'm more of an agnostic. But I still consider myself culturally Muslim.

Haleem or Nihari?

What is your favorite rock band?

so are rats but they get exterminated. fuck off now before it happens to you

k

What is it about the Paki Muslim culture that appeals? The inbreeding, child-raping or treating women like garbage? So much to choose from...

You think you're staying pakiboi?

Nihari all the way. The texture of haleem makes me gag.

Are you married to your cousin yet? Are your parents cousins? Why are you in britain?

how closely related are you parents?

why do you cunts smell so bad?

Would you throw a acid on your qt cousin for dating a white guy?

does it hurt to have such a low IQ?

Do you hate indians? Have you met indians that hate you on the basis of your nationality?

have you been trained to poo in loo?

Why are Afghanis such pieces of shit?
Honest question

why do you all rape little boys?

You're not paki. You're British who have roots from Pakistan. Welcome to the UK fellow Englishman.

Why you pakis escape pakistan shithole to settle in nice country, and end up changing that country into a shithole?

the anglos will gas you

Does it feel bad to be you and come from a culture that's only contribution to the world was worshipping an illiterate peado?

when will you get out of great britain

I could ask you the same question. What is it about the Anglo Australian culture that appeals? The moral degeneracy, nihilistic apathy, or (((multiculturalism)))?

Culture comes in many forms, famalam. Language, tradition, heritage, family links, food, rituals etc. You can't just take the absolute shittiest examples of any given culture and use it to paint over everything else.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Does anyone actually like stanis?

thoughts on your kin?

tip: no, theyre all 5ft4 and never get any women, so they marry their cousins who grow moustaches at 19

Not a Muslim. Nice try, though.

full of pakis, obviously

>You can't just take the absolute shittiest examples
Your 'culture' is all shitty examples

>Are you married to your cousin yet?
No.

>Are your parents cousins?
No.

>Why are you in britain?
I was born here.

Hows being married to your cousin working out? also how retarded are your kids on a scale of 1-10

welcome to pol :)

No. I'd probably just kill her. I'm not a savage.

post some blasphemy then lying scumbag. Follow up question why do people of your hue have no respect for honesty?

why do you rape white children?

oy mate

Do you admit there is white genocide taking place all over the West? Do you ever talk about white birthrates?

Been here since 2013, Hans.

>I was born here.
many cockroaches are born here too but they don't get benefits so how come you do?

how many of your family members live in the one house?

Jesus. Happy now? Why you so bumblasted, friendo? Did you get cucked by a Paki?

>Do you hate indians?
Not really.

>Have you met indians that hate you on the basis of your nationality?
Only online. They're pretty chill irl.

3. I live on my own.

Do Muslims want to take over British institutions and enact Sharia Law?

Not married.

70% are good, decent people. 30% are pretty scummy.

When you make me leave. Which probably won't be anytime soon.

Backwards tribal culture.

A minority (probably less than 5%) do. Most couldn't care less and just wanna get on with life.

answer my fucking question

A minority of Irish people wanted to violently overthrow the British in 1916 but they ended up succeeding.

>Do you admit there is white genocide taking place all over the West?
No. Whites are having less kids, due to increased living costs. Non-white immigration to Europe has also increased dramatically since the end of WWII. The net result is fewer whites. But that's not the same as genocide.

>Do you ever talk about white birthrates?
Yes. It's a common topic of discussion around my family dinner table.

ok so when do you plan on marrying your cousin? and seriously do you notice a large amount of family friends with the retardation due to your cultural practice of inbreeding

kys

I did, you faggot. Calm down.

No.

Are you the offspring of a consanguineous marriage ?

Do you
Eat
teh porks?

Only people from backwards rural areas marry their cousins. It's pretty rare in major towns and cities. Nobody in my family has married their cousin in many, many generations.

See .

Are you seriously comparing us to the IRA? A literal army? Lol. I'm not sure whether to be offended, or flattered.

Sometimes. I don't really like it, though. Prefer lamb.

I would say ISIS is a literal army.

Interesting.
What is your take on halal food,smoking,growing&keeping a beard?

Hey Irishbro,

How on gods earth can I come back to my ancestral land? My fathers side comes from Cork, my mothers side comes from germany. I want to be an Irishman. How can I do this?

Irish by naturalization? How long does it take?

Am I missing something? Since when are ISIS trying to topple the British government?

Don't give a shit. I'm not a Muslim, so none of those things concern me.

Whose the white looking pakistanis. Punjabis are basically muslim indians

Does your family know that you are not muslim anymore?

You know a worldwide caliphate is heir stated goal?

>Whose the white looking pakistanis
Pashtuns.

Honest thoughts on muslim rape gangs?

I think if you have kids with an Irish woman you can become a citizen. Two birds with one stone.

Yes. They're barely Muslim themselves.

How do your parents feel about you being ex Muslim? How did your family and other Muslims react?

I have a Bangladeshi ex Muslim friend who's parents disowned him when he come out but then he got married and his wife had a kid and they came crawling back to see "their" grandchild.

How can I meet an Irish women in the midwest of america? I also don't want to do it through someone else, but through my own hard work you know?

Absolutely vile. Everybody involved should be executed, including the corrupt police and incompetent social services.

Please leave the UK, we really don't want you here.

You seem honest.
Id let you impregnate my 1/4th hindu daughter.