Review brah is in the path of hurricane Irma

Review brah is in the path of hurricane Irma

youtube.com/watch?v=YioNHhDzJcs

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/07/hurricane-irma-13-killed-caribbean-florida-prepares-storm/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1L1jMkh70
youtube.com/watch?v=L6-SYagtp9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he lived in upstate New York?

He apparently lives in Florida

He really does have fetal alcohol syndrome eyes.

If I was him I'd leave the state after seeing what happened to Barbuda.

We need to save him

he went to that orlando mcdonalds for the mcdonalds pizza thing guys, its the only fucking place that serves that

You're so lucky this actually pertains to a current event
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no you have it all wrong

Irma is in the path of reviewbrah

Get out Reviewbrah even if it seems safe thats just how it seems for approaching Hurricanes it just starts to get a little rainy and builds up slowy untill you are in the eye of the storm where it seems totally calm.

Even if its just fearmongering hype make a holiday of it for the weekend kinda thing go camping up North away from the Coast.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/07/hurricane-irma-13-killed-caribbean-florida-prepares-storm/

Stay safe reviewbrah! Your country needs you and your food advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1L1jMkh70

youtube.com/watch?v=L6-SYagtp9E

guys, even Reviewbrah's videos are getting demonitized

what the hell is youtube doing?

>YouTube demonetized that video
What the fuck is wrong with those kikes

It hired people that would destroy them.

Anyways I have been working hard on building new platforms and such even if this place gets compromised I will have a place we can talk openly.

They know his opinion on the Question.

That's the final straw. If anyone needs money, it's review brah.

Those fuckers are destroying his main income income.

has he setup a pateron ?

lets setup a fundraiser for Reveiwbrah

call it "Irma Reviewbrah Fund"

They just rolled out another demonetization algorithm today I think. A ton of stuff is getting hit. Basically it's impossible to make any good money off videos any more.

So, basically, this thread was posted on Sup Forums and then (((youtube))) immediately demonetized the video. Surely it's just a cohencidence.

That was until a Sup Forums stalker broke into his house and posted his family pics online. Reviewbrah hates this place.

that was a Youtube / Facebook employee how would we know he was not home only those guys know such details.

THIS IS RUNNING FROM HURRICANE.... FOOOOD REVIEW

creepy.